Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POLL: if rv occurs will it go at $1 for the sake of being "easy to work with"

dinaryoyo

82 members have voted

1. 1. if the rv occurs will it go at $1 for the sake of being "easy to work with"

• YES!
    • NO!
    • OKIE SAID ITS REVALUED ALREADY 627 TIMES!

Hi

Please fill in the poll as Bubbie and I were debating whether the reavlue will go at $1 to make it easy for the people to work with as they currently are used to using the US dollar. I believe it would go as high as possible as there are pressures from different sources trying to get the revalue high and to stop the revalue at $1 when it should be something like $1.86 would be ridiculous and making it "easier for the people" is not a valid option

Cheers and poll away!

Oh, now we are saying "if" it RVs... I will be polite. Okay, the answer to the question in my "totally not counting on MY knowledge" opinion is somewhere between .10 initially and grow over a 10 year period to its previous value or greater. And our own country's declining dollar is not used as the equation.... dont hate me

• Downvote 3

Oh, now we are saying "if" it RVs... I will be polite. Okay, the answer to the question in my "totally not counting on MY knowledge" opinion is somewhere between .10 initially and grow over a 10 year period to its previous value or greater. And our own country's declining dollar is not used as the equation.... dont hate me

If it was that low their people would have no incentive to stop using USD. If their people are used to using USD and if they want them to stop using USD they should at least make the dinar worth 1 USD.

• Upvote 8

If it was that low their people would have no incentive to stop using USD. If their people are used to using USD and if they want them to stop using USD they should at least make the dinar worth 1 USD.

I will he happy with a dollar ! I'd be more happy with 2 or 3.....smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I disagree with you...just because a country may be using another countries currency it does not mean at all that their own currency is worth the same. That is just ridiculous... point me out if i am wrong

• Downvote 2

ha ha ha ..... you make me laugh lol " will it be equal to $1 because it will be easier lol Ha Ha Ha ..........

I was Living in Ireland when they changed from the Irish punt to the Euro ...... the rate was £1 punt = €1.23 I think ......... not the easiest of conversions to do in your head ...... but it didnt matter the old currency was phased out in a matter of months and no matter what currency you paid in you only got change in the new currency...... anyway no matter what the rate is, it's not gonna be equal to the dollar for convienience ..... if it is equal to the dollar it's because it revalued that way and I think that that would be highly unlikely.

• Upvote 1

<> It amazes me how many people are clueless as to the dynamics of an RV (including me)... but, I don't imagine they are going to RV at a "convenient" sounding rate... In fact, I might suggest that it is highly improbable that the IQD will RV ON TOP OF the USD... That's like picking a fight with the big kid on the block, right out of the gates... in the long run, though, the RV rate, when it happens, will not be written in stone... and is subject to further adjustments/RVs depending on market forces. The main thing is that the IQD be set free... even if they were to just let it grow right out of the box... loose the USD peg (?)... I have faith the dinar will grow big and strong... but I don't think it will pop up one to one with the dollar...

Which is why they will RD to remove the 000s, maybe plus with a small RV it will be 1:1 with the dollar (not for convenience but syncing GDP and the money supply). There is no way they can RV in one step up to that level, it would require a few trillion dollars and euros in foreign exchange that they do not have. Saying your currency is worth a certain rate does not mean anything unless you can support that rate and they can't do it. Edited by jg167
  • Downvote 2

IMO... I believe that from all indications is that the .10 cents is un-usable therefore because of the use of USD in country that to issue new currency and coins a revalue must happen at the same time. Thus the coexistence of the old and the new... The RV will happen and to De-Dollarize the use of the dollar in country will have to be a strong statement to the world and the surrounding countries of Iraq... Thus, the Iraqi Dinar will most assuredly come out above the $1.00 mark and even close to that of Kuwait... Remember when the UNSC with VP Biden on December 15, 2010 said that the country of Iraq could indeed return to the economical standing of the last currency value... what was that? ($3.22). That is possible in my mind. Although, the speculation of new currency coming out with coins are just too similar to the USD and their values... The IMF told Iraq they must start using their own currency and to do so will provide Iraq with an international foothold and a true value going forward... All of this is my humble opinion and after reading and listening to a number of folks I have come to this level of conclusion... I too feel that the release of the RV and new currency will possibly happen in September and yet I keep thinking it could happen sooner than that because the people want to celebrate at the time of Ramadan with gifts and food... to share and to rejoice. Only time will tell and we should all continue to have patience and be encouraged by all of the positive things that are taking place even during Ramadan. Come on RV... the Iraqi people, the world and each of us as investors are ready... Until tomorrow...

• Upvote 2

Believe come out as I have been saying between .10 to .30 for up to 3 mos and start climbing should go to $1.00 within 6 months. Just my opinion

I agree with your statement, but will add that we will have to cash in the dinars we all hold within a specified period of time. Maybe 60-90 days. I really don't believe we'll be able to ride it to the top.

were not saying IF it will rv!!!.. but will it rv higher or lower than a dollar!!

You ask and I respond.......It might go higher or even much higher than 1 dollar if they decide to lop... In that case it could go as high as 3 dollars.....If it doesn't lop it might RV even at 0.10.......As an Investor it'd be easy to see what's best for us

Edited by umbertino

ha ha ha ..... you make me laugh lol " will it be equal to $1 because it will be easier lol Ha Ha Ha ..........

I was Living in Ireland when they changed from the Irish punt to the Euro ...... the rate was £1 punt = €1.23 I think ......... not the easiest of conversions to do in your head ...... but it didnt matter the old currency was phased out in a matter of months and no matter what currency you paid in you only got change in the new currency...... anyway no matter what the rate is, it's not gonna be equal to the dollar for convienience ..... if it is equal to the dollar it's because it revalued that way and I think that that would be highly unlikely.

<> It amazes me how many people are clueless as to the dynamics of an RV (including me)... but, I don't imagine they are going to RV at a "convenient" sounding rate... In fact, I might suggest that it is highly improbable that the IQD will RV ON TOP OF the USD... That's like picking a fight with the big kid on the block, right out of the gates... in the long run, though, the RV rate, when it happens, will not be written in stone... and is subject to further adjustments/RVs depending on market forces. The main thing is that the IQD be set free... even if they were to just let it grow right out of the box... loose the USD peg (?)... I have faith the dinar will grow big and strong... but I don't think it will pop up one to one with the dollar...

I am op and this is exactly what i thought when i was debating with bubbie you guys really summed it up...it dosent make any sense to value a currency on convinience. 10 cents more or less would be MASSIVE difference to the value. Thanks guys.

GO RV!

• Upvote 1