Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GREAT PRIZE TO WHOEVER CALLS THE RV

RICH QUEEN reports: OKIE received a call from the White House. President Obama has generously offered an all expense paid

vacation to the person that calls the RV!!!! Hey, please believe me....This is exciting stuff! You will get to take your entire family including

your dogs and cats! If you don't have a dog you may borrow one from your neighbor......Oh, what the heck take your neighbor too! There

will be plenty of room because....are you ready for this??? Drummmmm Rolllllllllllllll!!!! You will be traveling to the destination of your choice

on Air Force One!! All expenses will be paid from the Social Security Fund (Unless that's gone) then "O" will find another way to get the money!

You just ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!!!!!

Also, OKIE says he is so tired of being bashed, being wrong, disappointing us, etc. that if the RV doesn't happen by Sunday night @ 9:37 P.M.

or at least by Monday @ 2:49 P.M. or at the very latest by Tuesday @ 11:58 A.M, He has agreed to purchase all of our dinar at the rate of $8.40

per dinar! ARE WE HAPPY YET?

Personally, I want to win the vacation so I predict the RV is going to happen between "NOW" and WHEN THEY RELEASE IT!!!!

(DISCLAIMER TO ALL OF THE ABOVE MADE UP STATEMENTS.....SINCE WE HAVE A FEW FOLKS AROUND HERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, AND RUN WITH IT....

I HEREBY ADMIT I WROTE THIS POST IN LIEU OF TEARING MY HAIR OUT AFTER READING A RICH QUEEN/OKIE POST)!!! GOOD NITE AND GOD BLESS......................

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

Only people doning any bashing are you. Again this is the Rumor Site if any of you don't like this then by all means start your on site and bash away. I'm tired of coming on here and seeing bashers run there mouth without a LINK please.

Agreed!! This dude spent all that time trying to be funny and for what??.. A major FAIL!!! This is the rumor section and that post belongs elsewhere..... Maybe Mr. Rodgers land of make believe!! Tired of the bashing and that his post is!

RICH QUEEN reports: OKIE received a call from the White House. President Obama has generously offered an all expense paid

vacation to the person that calls the RV!!!! Hey, please believe me....This is exciting stuff! You will get to take your entire family including

your dogs and cats! If you don't have a dog you may borrow one from your neighbor......Oh, what the heck take your neighbor too! There

will be plenty of room because....are you ready for this??? Drummmmm Rolllllllllllllll!!!! You will be traveling to the destination of your choice

on Air Force One!! All expenses will be paid from the Social Security Fund (Unless that's gone) then "O" will find another way to get the money!

Also, OKIE says he is so tired of being bashed, being wrong, disappointing us, etc. that if the RV doesn't happen by Sunday night @ 9:37 P.M.

or at least by Monday @ 2:49 P.M. or at the very latest by Tuesday @ 11:58 A.M, He has agreed to purchase all of our dinar at the rate of $8.40

Personally, I want to win the vacation so I predict the RV is going to happen between "NOW" and WHEN THEY RELEASE IT!!!!

(DISCLAIMER TO ALL OF THE ABOVE MADE UP STATEMENTS.....SINCE WE HAVE A FEW FOLKS AROUND HERE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, AND RUN WITH IT....

I HEREBY ADMIT I WROTE THIS POST IN LIEU OF TEARING MY HAIR OUT AFTER READING A RICH QUEEN/OKIE POST)!!! GOOD NITE AND GOD BLESS......................

Ha ha ha !!! Now that was funny !!!!!! Thanks for the humour ! BB. X

• Upvote 2

End Quote

Good one.... Best news ever in 7 plus years of various Forums reading. .. Nuff said.

Edited by umbertino

100% bull1.gif

Only people doning any bashing are you. Again this is the Rumor Site if any of you don't like this then by all means start your on site and bash away. I'm tired of coming on here and seeing bashers run there mouth without a LINK please.

i do thank that Adam gives you the benefit of the doubt about what you might want to say and if its bashing we keep it to a minimum and not to just start anything, but this is just made for humorous reading and you see he put the disclaimer at the bottom so ms annistatia just get you a drink and have a chill pill and enjoy some of the jokes on here... GGGOOOOOO RRRRRR VVVVVVV :P:D:P

• Upvote 2