Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop sh***** in Adams back yard

beefcake

Markinsa... why do I get the sneaking suspicion that piggy is too quick for us... in more ways than one?blink.gif

:lol:, Reminds me of a time when I was young and at a rodeo, they let a bunch of baby pigs go in the arena, and we had to catch them! Very Very Hard but FUN! :twothumbs:

-

Need anger management??? Who is defecating in Adams back yard??? Maybe years worth of folks pumping the poor for layaway and false promises could be a contributing factor. the fact that buying currency on layaway is possible makes me suspicious about this whole thing...you know the old saying that it takes money to make money??? well i can tell you that i believe that because i have seen it....and now we have every trailer park full of dinar on 10% down makes me wonder if i made a sound investment....not picking on the folks but wonder if we have all been had....these gurus bear some responsibility in this because a lot of folks trying to get rich quick go by their info and spend their rent money on dinar because it is a sure thing in the next 30 days only to be severely disappointed....seems very disingenuous to me.....

If you doubt the investment then sell amd move on, hey I live in a really nice trailer park :P and target lets you layaway anything you want how could I pass that up? How can you blame one persons choice on another if someone wants to be a sheeple and fallow around some fool that promises the world then thats his choice, people need to stop blaming others for there actions. If I decided to beat that guy up it would have been my mistake I could only blame myself.

If you doubt the investment then sell amd move on, hey I live in a really nice trailer park tongue.gif and target lets you layaway anything you want how could I pass that up? How can you blame one persons choice on another if someone wants to be a sheeple and fallow around some fool that promises the world then thats his choice, people need to stop blaming others for there actions. If I decided to beat that guy up it would have been my mistake I could only blame myself.

Definately agree with you here, I've been thinking that too many people on here are concerned with the well being of others, worrying about someone (who they don't know) who is going to be mislead; they'll spend their rent money for Dinar, etc. Is there anyone on here reading this, that actually spent their rent money, lunch money, mortgage payment on dinar, instead of paying their bills??? You can't fix stupid and irresponsibility. That's what is wrong with our country now, too many people are trying to tell us how to live our lives and what to do with our money.

-

• Upvote 3

For a christian,(not saying your not) that would have been a perfect time to be a" fisher of men " for the lord

and talk to this man about GOD. If he offends, turn the other cheek. We don't know who GOD brings are way to help

we have to rise above human nature and hold back human reactions in situations like this.....it's hard to do. I have failed many times. the natural man (MONGO) wants to make them regret they ever messed with me and put some .45 acp slugs in them, that should teach themohmy.gif I have to suppress that feeling ......why? Do you know how much a box of premo .45 ACP jacketed hallow points cost now!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

:lol: that's right mongo but the fear of Samuel Colt in um.

:ph34r:

That confirms my suspicions... we are not dealing with a normal run of the mill pink piggy.. oh no! We are dealing with a stealthy ninja prime piggy porkinator for sure! ohmy.gif Markinsa... sorry pal, but I don't think we stand a chance with this witty wiggly whaskle... lets head for the hill country while we still have a chance! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

If you doubt the investment then sell amd move on, hey I live in a really nice trailer park :P and target lets you layaway anything you want how could I pass that up? How can you blame one persons choice on another if someone wants to be a sheeple and fallow around some fool that promises the world then thats his choice, people need to stop blaming others for there actions. If I decided to beat that guy up it would have been my mistake I could only blame myself.

hope that layaway works out for you....load up because Okie said it is going to RV in the next 30 days...

:unsure:

For a christian,(not saying your not) that would have been a perfect time to be a" fisher of men " for the lord

and talk to this man about GOD. If he offends, turn the other cheek. We don't know who GOD brings are way to help

we have to rise above human nature and hold back human reactions in situations like this.....it's hard to do. I have failed many times. the natural man (MONGO) wants to make them regret they ever messed with me and put some .45 acp slugs in them, that should teach themohmy.gif I have to suppress that feeling ......why? Do you know how much a box of premo .45 ACP jacketed hallow points cost now!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

Hey Beefcake,

Great post. :) I used to live on Martha's Vineyard and my buddies & I used to fish off of the jetties there. We had 12 ft. surf casting rods and people would come and stand right next to us almost shoulder to shoulder! :rolleyes: After the first couple of times this happened we decided from then on to WHIP our casts out SIDEWAYS on either side of us whenever we saw anybody coming near. Worked like a charm. :D Seems that the thought of getting snagged with a few treble hooks wasn't too appealing. ;) From then on,we always had plenty of room on either side. :D:D

I would imagine the technique would work no matter what size pole you used. The more wild & crazy you look when you whip out the cast the better! Also, let the line out a bit to let the lure dangle about a foot. :D

Regards,

Tom

• Upvote 1

Thank you for this thread, I appreciate the support.

:twothumbs:

Political correctness aside, I'm going to entertain this thought for a second.

:lmao:

Do you have any idea how many boxes I would need?!??!?!!

I may need to raise the price of VIP soon.

;)

We should check into a group discount, if we all take up more fishin when this is over, we may all need more bullets! rolleyes.gif

hope that layaway works out for you....load up because Okie said it is going to RV in the next 30 days...

:unsure:

I was joking I pay cash for everything and live with in my means. Okie is a fool talk about the blind leading the blind don't trust anyone that crys wolf every week.