Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop sh***** in Adams back yard

beefcake

Give'em Hell beefcakes, That's whay they make .45 Cal ACP for. Hope you caught a mess of fish.

Sadly I didn't catch any fish I surrendered the fishing hole after we had some words, I've learned you can't fix stupid! Because of my secondary profession an assault charge is unforgivable and would end my future training and that's where it would of ended, in the back of a squad car. We went fishing so I could cool off from a bad day I thought yielding was a wiser choice :D.

• Upvote 6

Sadly I didn't catch any fish I surrendered the fishing hole after we had some words, I've learned you can't fix stupid! Because of my secondary profession an assault charge is unforgivable and would end my future training and that's where it would of ended, in the back of a squad car. We went fishing so I could cool off from a bad day I thought yielding was a wiser choice :D.

Discretion is ALWAYS the better part of valor... ;)

• Upvote 1

My wife and I went to a local lake yesterday about 5 O'clock with good fishing. After 15 min my wife had caught 2 fish and then. A man with three teens walks up and set up! 7 feet from where we are unbelievable, so I say that's a little to close guys, tring to be as nice as possible the man looks at me and nothing. So I say no really your to close still just a pause and nothing. So I say have you ever heard of fisherman's etiquette he says sometimes, wow sometimes!!! Really! Any ways there was 300 feet of open shore to my right where fish are rising to feed I by no means have the best spot, if you don't fish you may not understand what I'm talking about as far as fisherman's etiquette or you may its called respect. The point is you don't **** in your back yard so don't **** in mine that spot was mine for a max of three hours my little bit of heaven for three hours. Then I thought how Adam feels every tme some ass hole comes on DV then shits in Adam's back yard. Wow props to you Adam I couldn't do what you do 1 little piss ant made me see RED!!! I could never deal with thousands of them A+ brother. wink.gif

Sorry mods didn't feel like editing if offended any one I'm sorry.

For a christian,(not saying your not) that would have been a perfect time to be a" fisher of men " for the lord

and talk to this man about GOD. If he offends, turn the other cheek. We don't know who GOD brings are way to help

we have to rise above human nature and hold back human reactions in situations like this.....it's hard to do. I have failed many times. the natural man (MONGO) wants to make them regret they ever messed with me and put some .45 acp slugs in them, that should teach themohmy.gif I have to suppress that feeling ......why? Do you know how much a box of premo .45 ACP jacketed hallow points cost now!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 3

By no means do I think people should show a total lack of reverence for anyone on this sight owner or not. It's okay to disagree and certainly okay to roll your eyes when someone says something utterly stupid....however with that being said if I go to a restaurant and pay money I want my food and service to be good if it's not I have the right to say something .......

Just Say'n

dame

For a christian,(not saying your not) that would have been a perfect time to be a" fisher of men " for the lord

and talk to this man about GOD. If he offends, turn the other cheek. We don't know who GOD brings are way to help

we have to rise above human nature and hold back human reactions in situations like this.....it's hard to do. I have failed many times. the natural man (MONGO) wants to make them regret they ever messed with me and put some .45 acp slugs in them, that should teach themohmy.gif I have to suppress that feeling ......why? Do you know how much a box of premo .45 ACP jacketed hallow points cost now!!!!!!emot-LMAO.gif

But Mongo... ifin yu is good... it only takes one shot, not a whole box!eyebrows.gif Sorry... couldn't resist! blush.gif

Seriously, it can't be easy doing what Adam does... my kudos to him as well. tip_hat.gif

Someday Beefcake maybe you will be able to buy a nice place out in the country with a big old pond stocked with all kinds of fish and nobody will be able to crowd your space! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

But Mongo... ifin yu is good... it only takes one shot, not a whole box!eyebrows.gif Sorry... couldn't resist! blush.gif

Seriously, it can't be easy doing what Adam does... my kudos to him as well. tip_hat.gif

Someday Beefcake maybe you will be able to buy a nice place out in the country with a big old pond stocked with all kinds of fish and nobody will be able to crowd your space! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

There was 50 people standing there cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Doesn't it make you wonder about the obnoxious SOB being responsible for the teens? What a great example he is- hope the lesson the teens saw was that personal restraint and common courtesy is taking the high road and idiot relatives can be really really embarrassing. Kudos for not kicking his butt! People around here take their fishing seriously...............Oh! and GO RV!

Wow props to you Adam I couldn't do what you do 1 little piss ant made me see RED!!! I could never deal with thousands of them A+ brother. wink.gif

Unfortunately Manners is a learned thing, and since the late 60's most weren't taught. :P

-

My wife and I went to a local lake yesterday about 5 O'clock with good fishing. After 15 min my wife had caught 2 fish and then. A man with three teens walks up and set up! 7 feet from where we are unbelievable, so I say that's a little to close guys, tring to be as nice as possible the man looks at me and nothing. So I say no really your to close still just a pause and nothing. So I say have you ever heard of fisherman's etiquette he says sometimes, wow sometimes!!! Really! Any ways there was 300 feet of open shore to my right where fish are rising to feed I by no means have the best spot, if you don't fish you may not understand what I'm talking about as far as fisherman's etiquette or you may its called respect. The point is you don't **** in your back yard so don't **** in mine that spot was mine for a max of three hours my little bit of heaven for three hours. Then I thought how Adam feels every tme some a** hole comes on DV then sh*** in Adam's back yard. Wow props to you Adam I couldn't do what you do 1 little piss ant made me see RED!!! I could never deal with thousands of them A+ brother. ;)

Need anger management??? Who is defecating in Adams back yard??? Maybe years worth of folks pumping the poor for layaway and false promises could be a contributing factor. the fact that buying currency on layaway is possible makes me suspicious about this whole thing...you know the old saying that it takes money to make money??? well i can tell you that i believe that because i have seen it....and now we have every trailer park full of dinar on 10% down makes me wonder if i made a sound investment....not picking on the folks but wonder if we have all been had....these gurus bear some responsibility in this because a lot of folks trying to get rich quick go by their info and spend their rent money on dinar because it is a sure thing in the next 30 days only to be severely disappointed....seems very disingenuous to me.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My wife and I went to a local lake yesterday about 5 O'clock with good fishing. After 15 min my wife had caught 2 fish and then. A man with three teens walks up and set up! 7 feet from where we are unbelievable, so I say that's a little to close guys, tring to be as nice as possible the man looks at me and nothing. So I say no really your to close still just a pause and nothing. So I say have you ever heard of fisherman's etiquette he says sometimes, wow sometimes!!! Really! Any ways there was 300 feet of open shore to my right where fish are rising to feed I by no means have the best spot, if you don't fish you may not understand what I'm talking about as far as fisherman's etiquette or you may its called respect. The point is you don't **** in your back yard so don't **** in mine that spot was mine for a max of three hours my little bit of heaven for three hours. Then I thought how Adam feels every tme some a** hole comes on DV then sh*** in Adam's back yard. Wow props to you Adam I couldn't do what you do 1 little piss ant made me see RED!!! I could never deal with thousands of them A+ brother. ;)

Haha.....You gotta love some of the nucklehead 'fisher's of men' here in good ol Orygun.................

BTW......Shouldnt you be posting this in "Jennie's site" :confused::o:D