Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I want to be....

I've been reading these forums for some time, and this is my first attemp to post a topic, so please bear with me. Many post are funny, some pure nonsense, some very factual and well thougt out, but probably the most disturbing are the following two categories. It disturbs me to see post that are viral, hateful, and dripping with really rancid sarcasm. The other disturbing post are from obvious newbies that are biting hook, line, and sinker, the bogus intel provided by those crafty pumpers. Given some time, and add the many ups and downs of this dinar rollercoaster, most dinar investors kind of become "vets", and it takes a really, really good story to get us excited. Throughout the good, the bad, and the ugly, this ride has caused me to really look deep inside. I mean, take a good, long, honest look at myself, and ask myself some very serious questions. How has this ride affected my disposition? Am I learning anything worthwhile? What do I want to be when this thing is over? {and I assure you, it will be over as quickly as it started!} What will I do if this doesn't go "my way"? How will it affect me if it exceeds my expectations? I believe waiting until "its over" to see how I turn out could be a mistake. Good character and judgement demand that some basic questions be answered within yourself before the questions are even asked. Here is a few thoughts, or maybe determinations would be a better word. If it RV's at 1 cent, or $11.00, poor, or rich, there are a few things that I want to be. I want to be honest and compassionate. I want to be friendly, not stuck up. I desire to treat others in word and deed the way I want to be treated. I want to help other folks learn to dream and then maybe in some way, help them to find their way to the fullfillment of that dream. I also know that there are some very deceptive, seductive,although attractive things to avoid. For me, wasting any blessing, small or large, on riotous living will be a sure path to personal destruction. I love the huge vacations, sandy beaches, beautiful mountains, and bright blue seas, but a worthwhile life must also have purpose. Maybe a little quiet reflection would do us all some good. Folks, I firmly believe the outcome of the dinar investment may pale in comparison to what fate we may have to face as a nation. We live in exciting, but very troubled times. I have decided that there is one very good thing that has already came out of this investment. I will use this ride to strengthen my personal resolve to make needed corrections in my attitude, actions, and try to improve some of my fundamental character issues. In short, I really want to be better, regardless of the outcome. If we can somehow make a steadfast comittment to obtain some quality personal goals that work regardless the outcome of the dinar, then we win. I reckon you can still call me "contented in Kansas". I am still living, and believing in the American dream. Still standing for freedom, the constitution, God, and country....... and thats "hope and change" I can believe in!

• Upvote 8

I've been reading these forums for some time, and this is my first attemp to post a topic, so please bear with me. Many post are funny, some pure nonsense, some very factual and well thougt out, but probably the most disturbing are the following two categories. It disturbs me to see post that are viral, hateful, and dripping with really rancid sarcasm. The other disturbing post are from obvious newbies that are biting hook, line, and sinker, the bogus intel provided by those crafty pumpers. Given some time, and add the many ups and downs of this dinar rollercoaster, most dinar investors kind of become "vets", and it takes a really, really good story to get us excited. Throughout the good, the bad, and the ugly, this ride has caused me to really look deep inside. I mean, take a good, long, honest look at myself, and ask myself some very serious questions. How has this ride affected my disposition? Am I learning anything worthwhile? What do I want to be when this thing is over? {and I assure you, it will be over as quickly as it started!} What will I do if this doesn't go "my way"? How will it affect me if it exceeds my expectations? I believe waiting until "its over" to see how I turn out could be a mistake. Good character and judgement demand that some basic questions be answered within yourself before the questions are even asked. Here is a few thoughts, or maybe determinations would be a better word. If it RV's at 1 cent, or $11.00, poor, or rich, there are a few things that I want to be. I want to be honest and compassionate. I want to be friendly, not stuck up. I desire to treat others in word and deed the way I want to be treated. I want to help other folks learn to dream and then maybe in some way, help them to find their way to the fullfillment of that dream. I also know that there are some very deceptive, seductive,although attractive things to avoid. For me, wasting any blessing, small or large, on riotous living will be a sure path to personal destruction. I love the huge vacations, sandy beaches, beautiful mountains, and bright blue seas, but a worthwhile life must also have purpose. Maybe a little quiet reflection would do us all some good. Folks, I firmly believe the outcome of the dinar investment may pale in comparison to what fate we may have to face as a nation. We live in exciting, but very troubled times. I have decided that there is one very good thing that has already came out of this investment. I will use this ride to strengthen my personal resolve to make needed corrections in my attitude, actions, and try to improve some of my fundamental character issues. In short, I really want to be better, regardless of the outcome. If we can somehow make a steadfast comittment to obtain some quality personal goals that work regardless the outcome of the dinar, then we win. I reckon you can still call me "contented in Kansas". I am still living, and believing in the American dream. Still standing for freedom, the constitution, God, and country....... and thats "hope and change" I can believe in!

Well said. You must be able to look in the mirror everyday....rich or poor....and be happy with the person looking back at you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :):twothumbs:

This is an excellent discussion of some of the challenges that we all face... today and tomorrow! I, for one, hope to do some good in the world, and to live wisely and quietly. I think I've learned a great deal over the last while by listening and studying. I have seldom written responses to postings because I'm basically a quiet person, I suppose. There are, however, many regular contributors here on DinarVets and other sites that I'd like to know. They (you) have become a real part of my life. This experience, on many levels, has become a life changer!! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I too am from God's country, Kansas. Your statement is ture to the core. I sit and ponder God and life and give thanks for both from the shores of the lakes in Kansas many, many times. Now, I'll be doing it from the captain's chair of a new bass boat.

• Upvote 1

I want to be completely self sufficient.....not selfish, but self sufficient. Not to have to depend on anyone for my survival. I have several things I want to "support", but have learned to be cautious on how to accomplish that. Sure, I have a "shopping list"......and a "bucket list", but I must be smart on how to handle the investment. Big or small, I have to keep grounded so I can keep these goals. Of course, with the good Lord's help.......rolleyes.gif

I thought Minnesota was gods country roaming hills, dairy lands.land of the free loaders from other states ,Ive been to Kansas not much there...wish we could clean out this welfare s.h.t bring back accountability .sorry go RV :rolleyes:

Edited by jaman