Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We should see RV before August 24, 2011

Diamond4me

Just my opinion.FWIW: According to Motion for extension filed in the Unitied States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, CMKX Share Holder case will be settled on or before August 24,2011. In other words they will get paid.

Why will they get paid?

For Fine and Penalty.

F & P for what?

This will need pages to explain, so google for 3.87 Trillion law suit against SEC.

Who will pay them?

UST

UST is broke, how will they pay 50,000 plus share holder.

UST will be able to afford to pay CMKX share holder after RV(Speculation, not mine most share holders speculates that

they will get paid $0.80/share F&P).

In conclusion RV has to occure before August 24, 2011.

See link below...

http://www.411-room....equest72111.pdf

http://cmkxunofficia...ead=8913&page=1

Edited by Diamond4me
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

DinarThug, I've been meaning to ask you every time I pass your posts, Is your avatar Ex- Illinois gov. Blogoyovich (sp?) with a painted clown face? :lol: He so creeps me out!! :lol::lol::lol:

Lol. U mean that Governor that Looks like the Chucky Doll ? :D

I Stole my Avatar from the HBO Series 'Funny Or Die'. He's the Juggalo News Anchorman.

It's like SNL's Weekend Update with Gangsta' Clowns. Since it's HBO they get to use 'Salty' Language.

I keep threatening to post a Video of it on my Profile. I'd have to post it on a Back Page because of the Bleep Factor ! :D

• Upvote 1

Lol. U mean that Governor that Looks like the Chucky Doll ? :D

I Stole my Avatar from the HBO Series 'Funny Or Die'. He's the Juggalo News Anchorman.

It's like SNL's Weekend Update with Gangsta' Clowns. Since it's HBO they get to use 'Salty' Language.

I keep threatening to post a Video of it on my Profile. I'd have to post it on a Back Page because of the Bleep Factor ! :D

Ya know, I thinks it's because of the hair. Yeah that's gotta be it. Funnnyyy!! Thanks

• Upvote 1

I smell a new Pink Piggy countdown topic!

Piggys wheels a whirling, the underground will be busy tonight!eyebrows.gif

Dude, I TOTALY saw you in this movie!!!!

518-ZXZk2cL.jpg

Boy if my mama could see the crowd I hang with now.... she would never let me go out to play! blush.gif

• Upvote 2