Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IPO experience...why RV can happen

When I say legally or illegally, the bank branch manager was good, but as an registered investment advisor, I was in a grey area. None the less, it was a bonanza and made no sense what so ever. We were honestly disappointed in an IPO did not return a $5,000 profit on each $2,000 investment...some were great, like Priceline and Cobalt, and others, just so, so, as in we only made $5,000 on the IPO. As mentioned, this RV makes so much more sense, and be comforted that you are in the right investment, at the right time...what happens post-RV, is up to you.

"Fiat money" I once owned a couple of Fiat Spiders, but not sure of "fiat" money...btw...wish I still had my white spider...with red interior...nice little sports car:)

I'm glad you owned cars made in my Country ( Italy .....or in one of the FIAT plants around the world anyway)... Having said that... Thanks for your uplifting posts .... May I ask you for how long have you been invested in the Dinar? Thank you in advance.

Answering one of the posters above, I've been invested in the Dinar for about 18 months...a little at first and a majority of purchases this past May/June. One of my best friend's in Texas turned me on to the idea of owning Dinars. I'm thinking if Adam has invested his whole career into this, in a sense, then it must be legit. Or we may be the biggest group of misinformed and taken advantage of "Lemmings" in the history of the world. Bondlady's insights are very real/positive as well. My friend's brother is a commodities trader, and it's good enough for him. And there's a bunch of his friends and relatives who also own dinars and believe. "The Plan" all makes sense, as Iraq is sitting on so much in oil/riches that have been untapped, until now. By the way, I'm a series 6, 7, 22, 24, 63 and 65 licensed investment advisor, and did my due diligence before investing myself. And, I disagree with Adam, the series 7 is the absolute hardest test in the industry...series 65 was a piece of cake in comparison.

Once you realise that fiat money is not backed by anything else than us- the people- and our believes, anything can happen.

Except that this is not the case. Currency is backed by the amount of stuff others will exchange for it. The Euro or Dollar is valued by how much bread and cars and services and what not people will exchange. Just claiming a rate 10x or 100x or 1000x higher then you offered yesterday means nothing unless you can support that rate in exchange. Iraq can not do so for a rate that is anything over 1 penny and would be hard pressed to do that. This is very different from the stock market were the value is often based on what people think it will do in the future, especially for IPOs.

Answering one of the posters above, I've been invested in the Dinar for about 18 months...a little at first and a majority of purchases this past May/June. One of my best friend's in Texas turned me on to the idea of owning Dinars. I'm thinking if Adam has invested his whole career into this, in a sense, then it must be legit. Or we may be the biggest group of misinformed and taken advantage of "Lemmings" in the history of the world. Bondlady's insights are very real/positive as well. My friend's brother is a commodities trader, and it's good enough for him. And there's a bunch of his friends and relatives who also own dinars and believe. "The Plan" all makes sense, as Iraq is sitting on so much in oil/riches that have been untapped, until now. By the way, I'm a series 6, 7, 22, 24, 63 and 65 licensed investment advisor, and did my due diligence before investing myself. And, I disagree with Adam, the series 7 is the absolute hardest test in the industry...series 65 was a piece of cake in comparison.

Thanks.Good Luck to us.