Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's Update

DinarThug

Family,

You shall hear from DELTA and me good friend......on our CC this coming Monday.

Last Tuesday ........the day after our CC......DELTA called me and said he wanted to post some info on our site. I told him to wait until this coming Monday and we would present the info together to our KTFA Family. He went on to say that the info was broadcasted on Iraqi TV that morning. I said hmmmm......that took a lot of bravado for them to make such a claim because they basically are giving away the rate. I told DELTA that this supports his CBI source once again. If they are stating on Iraqi TV that they are now in the process of lifting the 000's from the "exchange rate" ........then that would leave us with .86. We know and an audit suggested up to 1.30. So with this bold proclaimation on Iraqi TV and their public announcements during their Mosque's prayers in the last few weeks along with articles discussing fils of 500 and 1000 .....agressively trying to tell us something. I then told DELTA to go ahead and post the info on our forum. We have the recording Family. DELTA says it's in Arabic......I told him I don't care if it's in pig latin just bring it!!! We will play it and then DELTA will translate it for you. You will know what was said to the Iraqi citizens last Tuesday and you will take this to the Lord in prayer and allow the Holy Spirit to calm you. For no one knows the day or the rate but it does not take much to realize that the CBI and Shabbi......are trying to tell us something. Please join us this coming Monday so DELTA and I.......can tell you something.

CNN. Broadcasting From The Upholstery Shop. The Blue Couch Is In For A Tune Up.

As for our new VIP membership......it is just one of the projects that we are working on with our time off. Trust me......I miss you very much. But there is a need for what we are puttingn together. My webmaster called it "VIP" ........personally I would have called it PS. We have guided you with your investment but I have pounded the rock to remind you to apply PS to your financial gains.......PROPER STEWARDSHIP. It has been my PS to you for three years now to remind you of this cause. One cannot expect God to bless our earnings if we do not apply His blueprint of proper stewardship to it. When I return in the first week of September........we will have a powerful server and be launched by our own financial support. As I told you.....our webmaster has paid for everything himself for six months now. I thank Devin from lifestream.tv . I want you to look at what we are doing as if you are going to college classes. As you can see there is a variety of subjects that we will be helping you with. Let's say when you come to KTFA from now on you will not only be fellowshiping with your Christian Family but you will also be ......going to school.

I look forward to being with you this coming Monday .......we have a powerful presentation to share with you.

My Christian love and Aloha ahui ho.

KTFA,

Frank

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Lets be Frank

I have never believed anything Frank has said

Frankly Frank is a pumper, & frankly his sources mean nothing.

In 7 years of this not once has Franks predictions, sources Delta Force bravo clan got jack correct

You wait & see next year Frank will still be banging on about Delta this & that

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Lets be Frank

In 7 years of this not once has Franks predictions, sources Delta Force bravo clan got jack correct

Gotta love it when a guy tells it like it is. That's friggin funny.

• Upvote 2

First, we need to thank God, OUR Father for the blessings that will be coming. We need to give back to God 10% of all earnings, learn how to prepare, and manage these blessings so they can multiply. I thank you for the post. have a blessed weekend. These are my thoughts :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Lets be Frank

The best was the pic of Frank on his Facebook page driving, hair in a pony tail, wearing a sleeveless shirt, while talking on a flip phone....someone had posted it on here.

No wonder his Intel is so outdated.

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT for the POST ....now where is the Pink PIGGY so this can make real sense to us :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I guess every good piggy has its limits.

This blue sofa crew is split at the seams and beyond repair. <_<

Wouldn't classify them at all.. as a .. "Goodwill" industry.

Wishwell11

• Upvote 1

Phrank26/Phrank Villa/Funky Frank/Phrank the Phrog - - - -

He says, "I'm B-A-A-A-C-K!"

But NOW. . .not just selling Dinars with his partner. . . .but COPYING ADAM to SELL his VIP drivel! NOW you, too can pay $15 per month and PAY to have him lie to you and tell you Fairy Tales!

I have to admit. . .THAT is GALL!

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 1

This is is what I have gathered so far:

Someone is pitching a VIP membership. I even get a blessing after I fork out my dough and I am considered family. Sign me up. My nickname or user name is : sucker :lol:

My feeling is that there will be enough hot air in the conference call than there is to properly inflate 1000 hot air balloons. :lol:

• Upvote 2

This is is what I have gathered so far:

Someone is pitching a VIP membership. I even get a blessing after I fork out my dough and I am considered family. Sign me up. My nickname or user name is : sucker :lol:

My feeling is that there will be enough hot air in the conference call than there is to properly inflate 1000 hot air balloons. :lol:

Please stop bashing Prank26

• Upvote 1

Even though this guy is so full of **** it's stupid funny!! The IMF requires the IQD revalue to occur at $1.01 USD or higher and why would you watch a video in Arabic when not one person knows if Delta the dumbass is translating it properly. I just hope his VIP or PS or whatever gives these people who buy into this BS some form of expert information, but I doubt it cause well everyone associated with Frank in this investment has either shut down (Ali), or been raided by the FBI (another site)....The things that make you go hhhhrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm!!

Prays for the poor souls who listen to his misguided direction that they will have intervention which will guide them in the right direction!!

• Upvote 1