Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe called and told Possum......

possum

Why click on Possum's words of wisdom? Simple, cuzz he is as right as anyone else! Besides, he has Special Intel from Voices and Joe Biden and Momma is a faithful believer too. Why can't we all just get along?

Yes you are correct possum in that you are as right as anyone else. Those people you call anybody else includes okie terryk blaino bluwolf Tony steve1 and the rest of the gurus that we all bash when their posts are brought over here from other sights so if you are going to be posting rumors whether they are serious or not you should be prepared for a response from your non believers and all of the people who reply negatively to your bs are alot more civil to you than they are to the other gurus. And to answer your Rodney king referenced question: yes we all can get along. We can get along better without you posting junk on a daily basis.

• Upvote 3

to address this matter your original post i was referring to (giving you a negative) was posted by you in all caps so one could imply that as you yelling at me or anyone else not to click on possums posts because we know the are garbage beforehand. well mr. crow, i can read whatever i want and reply to it whether good or bad, and i can also give negatives to whomever just as possum has racked up a few (more than me) by posting this garbage. his reputation is currently negative by like 30 something points but whatever. this just proves that the majority of people on dv dont find him funny, hence the negatives. if possum were to post a joke in the appropriate forum then more power to him. if he were to post a rumor in the rumor forum, that was something other than mindless made up junk that not too many people think is funny anymore, than have at it.

to address your 2nd part, i know this is the rumor forum. thank you for pointing that out because i probably couldnt find it with all the possum posts and super hilarious knee slapping humor going on. i feel that there are rumors that are more appropriate to this forum other than these stupid attempts at being funny. examples are boots on the ground, or posts from other members that have some credibility here (sonny1, adam, zantac has posted a few good rumors). of course there is the regular junk from the gurus and pumpers and the possum which most of us know is not true but come on man, there is some good info that is floating around and if it is not verified as fact, than it goes in rumors. so you are telling us that when sonny or zantac posts something in rumors that is absolutely 100% not true? who died and made you special enforcer rumor police? keep preachin buddy because it is you i feel sorry for. if you find possum funny then my 2nd grader can tell you a few jokes that will keep you laughing for days. i will click on possums posts and add my opinion because it is my right to do so as it is to add to anybodys post. all of you people that are swinging from possums nuts can defend him as much as they want and in all caps to get your point across a little better but i disagree. thats all. i agree with zantacs post that possum is a waste of time. i saw it mentioned on here that your beloved comedian and funny man possum was badmouthing adam on another forum. real classy move there guy. in the meantime crow, you just keep on wetting your self everytime possum posts a funny, and i will stay in the corner twiddling my thumbs.

DUDE..IM 41 YRS OLD...I TYPE WHATEVER..I DONT GET INTO THE CAPS=YELLING CRAP.....LOL....I TRY TO HAVE CORRECT GRAMMER HERE, AS TO NOT GET A GRAMMAR NAZI ON MY BUTT! SO, INSTEAD OF ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE DAM SHIFT KEY, I KEEP IT SIMPLE AS YOU SHOULD WITH THESE RUMORS! REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE OPTION OF NOT CLICKING ON A POST AS YOU CAN SEE WHO POSTED IT..........ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE FRIEND.....NOW IM DONE WITH THIS AS YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME...GO TELL YOUR KID A JOKE OR TWO, IM GONNA GO WET MYSELF LIKE YOU SUGGESTED!!!! LATER!

So you are telling all of the readers of the rumor forum that EVERYTHING here is not true. Even when Adam Montana posts something in rumors?

LOL..TELL ME A RUMOR THAT HAS BEEN TRUE....... JUST STATING THAT RUMORS ARE WHAT THEY ARE.......... RUMORS WITH NO REAL INTEL JUST IMO AND GOSSIP!

• Upvote 1