Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe called and told Possum......

possum

Possom is harmless, his messages are like all the others, so why single him out? I find it hard to believe that Obama has control over the dinar RV, how can that be justified? The US is just one of a dozen countries that have a plethora of "dinar holders" and I haven't read any rumors giving them the power for the dinar to RV. There have been a list of reasons for Iraq not having an RV to date, however, they are in control and will decide upon an RV and rate when they are ready. Obamas' list of "failures and delays" grow daily, but the dinar is not one of them. What he can do is to and most likely will, propose special "taxes" for those cashing in foreign currency. (IMO and my 2 cents worth) :twocents: Of course when it does RV, he will hold a "press conference" and once again pat himself on the back for "a job well done"!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The thing that gets me the most about the possum’s posts is this

9 times out of 10 if it was anyone else mods would shut or close this rubbish down.

Also they or any other DV member would be banned from posting junk like this

With a negative rep such as this they could no longer start a topic

So why the heck is possum allowed to post junk to waist other members time??

Some DV members may think its funny…… me personally think its just a waist of time, effort, band width & pointless

:angry:

Zantac. Go take somore zantac. Going to give yourself an ulcer. In fact here is a better idea. Chill. Go find a sense of humour !!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Zantac. Go take somore zantac. Going to give yourself an ulcer. In fact here is a better idea. Chill. Go find a sense of humour !!!!!

Zantac was just posting his opinion. Now here is mine, you should go find a sense of humor. To have a guy come on the dinar boards about every week and tell all of us time and time again that it has rv'ed is just not funny. Just look at all of the negatives possum gets. Do you think that is from people who find him funny? And he has been kicked off other forums for doing some pretty stupid stuff i.e., bad mouthing Adam and other junk.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Possum....I love your posts! They are very funny and they make me smile and laugh. I am just speaking for myself...I know Possum is just trying to make people on DV have a good laugh. Come on guys...Possum is harmless. When reading his posts...just know he is trying to lighten up your day by a little comedy...that's all. Possum...keep up the great intel. I love you and momma! OTF

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

That Prez " O" put the brakes on it again. He wants to get all the political mileage he can when it RV's and it's to early for that. Possum then ask Joe why? And Joe said, "February 2012". Possum again asked Joe why? And Joe said, "cuzz it has to get worse before it gets better". Don't shoot the messenger!

Dont shoot the messenger ? Bullcrap Point blank right between the eyes BANG!! hahahah That felt good

• Upvote 1

That Prez " O" put the brakes on it again. He wants to get all the political mileage he can when it RV's and it's to early for that. Possum then ask Joe why? And Joe said, "February 2012". Possum again asked Joe why? And Joe said, "cuzz it has to get worse before it gets better". Don't shoot the messenger!

Man just give it a break don't come in here saying all that bull crap when you know you don't know a d*** thing. Just shut up man!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zantac was just posting his opinion. Now here is mine, you should go find a sense of humor. To have a guy come on the dinar boards about every week and tell all of us time and time again that it has rv'ed is just not funny. Just look at all of the negatives possum gets. Do you think that is from people who find him funny? And he has been kicked off other forums for doing some pretty stupid stuff i.e., bad mouthing Adam and other junk.

I obviously DO have a sense of humour. Otherwise I would not laugh at possum AND all the others who post similar stuff. Including stuff posted from other sights. But then this is the rumour section and thus EVERYTHING posted on it should always be taken with a large dose of salt also if you do n't like what possum has said or any of the other stuff posted why read it and post ? If he annoys you that much ....DON'T read it. Move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I obviously DO have a sense of humour. Otherwise I would not laugh at possum AND all the others who post similar stuff. Including stuff posted from other sights. But then this is the rumour section and thus EVERYTHING posted on it should always be taken with a large dose of salt also if you do n't like what possum has said or any of the other stuff posted why read it and post ? If he annoys you that much ....DON'T read it. Move on.

I think differently. Possum does not amuse me but he does not annoy me. I am just stating my opinion just as I would do to any of the other so called gurus (Okie, Tony, Blaino etc...). I have my big boy pants on and know this is the rumor section. You started a half assed attack on Zantac telling him to chill and get a sense of humor, so I am just interjecting with my 2 cents. You say you laugh at possum and others who post similar stuff. Well then do you laugh at Okie when he posts that its done and we cash out on Monday? Probably not. And there are alot of people who buy dinars based on Okies so called intel. While possum does not annoy me, I have a right to state my opinion whether you like it or not, just as you can state yours.

• Upvote 3

The thing that gets me the most about the possum’s posts is this

9 times out of 10 if it was anyone else mods would shut or close this rubbish down.

Also they or any other DV member would be banned from posting junk like this

With a negative rep such as this they could no longer start a topic

So why the heck is possum allowed to post junk to waist other members time??

Some DV members may think its funny…… me personally think its just a waist of time, effort, band width & pointless

:angry:

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID THIS BETTER MYSELF.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The title was Joe called and told Possum....if you didn't want to read it why did you look?

I look cause it's like a train wreck, I don't want to, but I just have to. Again, Possum is for entertainment only.

Crow, gave you a +1 because I don't feel your post should have gotten a neg. What is up with all the negatives lately?

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

TY...AND + ONE TO YOU FOR BEING YOU!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

if possum is for entertainment only, then his posts should be in the off topic forum. they are, as zantac said, a waste of time. and i feel that crows post should have gotten him a negative for defending such an ******. and yours should get you a negative as well. the majority of people are tired of possum and the negative points prove that. if you or anybody else find him entertaining, than i feel sorry for you. maybe you should sit in a corner twiddling your thumbs for further entertainment.

Funny thing is you got a -3 so far and none of them are from me!!! lol... Anyway... why give me a negitive for defending anyone???? I can see if I post something that is competely wrong or offensive....but just because I choose to defend a point??

THE MAIN THING YOU DONT GET WENEEDRV THERE IS NOT TRUE RUMORS IN THIS OR ANYOTHER FORUM............NO ONE IN HERE HAS ANY CONTACTS THAT ARE "HIGH UP" ...NO DEEP THROATS.....NO BROTHERS, SISTERS, COUSINS, AUNTS, UNCLES, BROTHER IN LAWS, SISTER IN LAWS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS TRUE INTEL AS TO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN! YOU HAVE NEVER READ A RUMOR THAT HAS BEEN TRUE IN HERE....NEVER!!!

SO TO PUT IT AS YOU SAID IN YOUR POST............................. IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE COME IN HERE FOR A REAL RUMOR, THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SIT IN A CORNER TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS FOR FURTHER RUMORS!!!

SERIOUSLY....I LOVE K98...HE PUTS UP GREAT NEWS POST, BUT YOU CANT EVEN BELIEVE THOSE.......NOTHING FROM OVER THERE IS TRUE...NOTHING..........SO TAKE POSSUM POSTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE....SARCASTIC, FUNNY AND SENSELESS POSTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO GET YA LAUGHING...... THATS ALL THEY ARE ........... :D

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well Possum, you tell Joe from me that we don't like him jerking you around like this. First he says Rv is done, then he says next year?? What kind of crap is that. My god, lives are in the balance with this thing! There is a multitude of people out here with bills to pay, children to feed, and pets to manicure and mousse. You tell him to get it done! The Dinarian Americans won't stand for much more of this. If Joe doesn't want a Million Man Multitude marching on Washington waving placards, worthless currencies, and throwing shoes, then the big O. better get on the red phone and speak to the IMF and GOI. We're countin' on ya possum. Tell him we're waiting.

Power to the Possum! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ~( )"> $$RV$$

• Upvote 3

[bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA this possom needs a break, do you read your own garbage?

IF ITS A WASTE OF TIME, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT WAS POSTED BY POSSUM...YOU DONT HAVE TO CLICK ON IT!!! WE ACCEPT POSSUM BECUASE....WELL ITS POSSUM....AND WE LOVE HIM HERE!!!!

Funny thing is you got a -3 so far and none of them are from me!!! lol... Anyway... why give me a negitive for defending anyone???? I can see if I post something that is competely wrong or offensive....but just because I choose to defend a point??

THE MAIN THING YOU DONT GET WENEEDRV THERE IS NOT TRUE RUMORS IN THIS OR ANYOTHER FORUM............NO ONE IN HERE HAS ANY CONTACTS THAT ARE "HIGH UP" ...NO DEEP THROATS.....NO BROTHERS, SISTERS, COUSINS, AUNTS, UNCLES, BROTHER IN LAWS, SISTER IN LAWS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS TRUE INTEL AS TO WHATS GONNA HAPPEN! YOU HAVE NEVER READ A RUMOR THAT HAS BEEN TRUE IN HERE....NEVER!!!

SO TO PUT IT AS YOU SAID IN YOUR POST............................. IF YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE COME IN HERE FOR A REAL RUMOR, THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, MAYBE YOU SHOULD SIT IN A CORNER TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS FOR FURTHER RUMORS!!!

SERIOUSLY....I LOVE K98...HE PUTS UP GREAT NEWS POST, BUT YOU CANT EVEN BELIEVE THOSE.......NOTHING FROM OVER THERE IS TRUE...NOTHING..........SO TAKE POSSUM POSTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE....SARCASTIC, FUNNY AND SENSELESS POSTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO GET YA LAUGHING...... THATS ALL THEY ARE ........... :D

to address this matter your original post i was referring to (giving you a negative) was posted by you in all caps so one could imply that as you yelling at me or anyone else not to click on possums posts because we know the are garbage beforehand. well mr. crow, i can read whatever i want and reply to it whether good or bad, and i can also give negatives to whomever just as possum has racked up a few (more than me) by posting this garbage. his reputation is currently negative by like 30 something points but whatever. this just proves that the majority of people on dv dont find him funny, hence the negatives. if possum were to post a joke in the appropriate forum then more power to him. if he were to post a rumor in the rumor forum, that was something other than mindless made up junk that not too many people think is funny anymore, than have at it.

to address your 2nd part, i know this is the rumor forum. thank you for pointing that out because i probably couldnt find it with all the possum posts and super hilarious knee slapping humor going on. i feel that there are rumors that are more appropriate to this forum other than these stupid attempts at being funny. examples are boots on the ground, or posts from other members that have some credibility here (sonny1, adam, zantac has posted a few good rumors). of course there is the regular junk from the gurus and pumpers and the possum which most of us know is not true but come on man, there is some good info that is floating around and if it is not verified as fact, than it goes in rumors. so you are telling us that when sonny or zantac posts something in rumors that is absolutely 100% not true? who died and made you special enforcer rumor police? keep preachin buddy because it is you i feel sorry for. if you find possum funny then my 2nd grader can tell you a few jokes that will keep you laughing for days. i will click on possums posts and add my opinion because it is my right to do so as it is to add to anybodys post. all of you people that are swinging from possums nuts can defend him as much as they want and in all caps to get your point across a little better but i disagree. thats all. i agree with zantacs post that possum is a waste of time. i saw it mentioned on here that your beloved comedian and funny man possum was badmouthing adam on another forum. real classy move there guy. in the meantime crow, you just keep on wetting your self everytime possum posts a funny, and i will stay in the corner twiddling my thumbs.

• Upvote 4

So you are telling all of the readers of the rumor forum that EVERYTHING here is not true. Even when Adam Montana posts something in rumors?

• Upvote 2

Why click on Possum's words of wisdom? Simple, cuzz he is as right as anyone else! Besides, he has Special Intel from Voices and Joe Biden and Momma is a faithful believer too. Why can't we all just get along? (ref. Rodney King). Mr. King hit the nail on the head with that famous statement. Tell me non-believers, why can't you just get along? The Possum and Momma are upset at the haters but we forgive you as Mr. King forgived those who whupped on him. One might wonder why Possum has thrown Mr. King into the mix but he represents a much larger issue than getting beat by the PoPo. Live and learn, the Possum Motto.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3