Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe called and told Possum......

possum

That Prez " O" put the brakes on it again. He wants to get all the political mileage he can when it RV's and it's to early for that. Possum then ask Joe why? And Joe said, "February 2012". Possum again asked Joe why? And Joe said, "cuzz it has to get worse before it gets better". Don't shoot the messenger!

• Upvote 23
  • Downvote 44

Clinton called the Crow and said "ITS ALL IN THE WORDING!! IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT IS "IS"" LOL CLOWN....Chenney and a hunting trip...wish he would take Obama on one!!!

PS..... THE POSSUM IS RIGHT!!! REMEMBER THEY BELIEVE YOU CANT LET A GOOD DISASTER GOTO WASTE!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

That Prez " O" put the brakes on it again. He wants to get all the political mileage he can when it RV's and it's to early for that. Possum then ask Joe why? And Joe said, "February 2012". Possum again asked Joe why? And Joe said, "cuzz it has to get worse before it gets better". Don't shoot the messenger!

Just when we thought that you were getting better....you had to go and hit the bottle again......

• Upvote 2

The thing that gets me the most about the possum’s posts is this

9 times out of 10 if it was anyone else mods would shut or close this rubbish down.

Also they or any other DV member would be banned from posting junk like this

With a negative rep such as this they could no longer start a topic

So why the heck is possum allowed to post junk to waist other members time??

Some DV members may think its funny…… me personally think its just a waist of time, effort, band width & pointless

:angry:

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 11

9 times out of 10 if it was anyone else mods would shut or close this rubbish down.

Some DV members may think its funny…… me personally think its just a waist of time, effort, band width & pointless

IF ITS A WASTE OF TIME, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT WAS POSTED BY POSSUM...YOU DONT HAVE TO CLICK ON IT!!! WE ACCEPT POSSUM BECUASE....WELL ITS POSSUM....AND WE LOVE HIM HERE!!!!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 11

IF ITS A WASTE OF TIME, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT WAS POSTED BY POSSUM...YOU DONT HAVE TO CLICK ON IT!!! WE ACCEPT POSSUM BECUASE....WELL ITS POSSUM....AND WE LOVE HIM HERE!!!!

exactly why even click on his posts if its such a waste of time some members on here are clueless.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

No, YOU accept possum because YOU love him. If more people loved him, his stupid posts would not earn him negatives. There was a time when possums reputation was over 300 and now it is in the red. Not everybody loves possum.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

The title was Joe called and told Possum....if you didn't want to read it why did you look?

I look cause it's like a train wreck, I don't want to, but I just have to. Again, Possum is for entertainment only.

Crow, gave you a +1 because I don't feel your post should have gotten a neg. What is up with all the negatives lately?

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The title was Joe called and told Possum....if you didn't want to read it why did you look?

I look cause it's like a train wreck, I don't want to, but I just have to. Again, Possum is for entertainment only.

Crow, gave you a +1 because I don't feel your post should have gotten a neg. What is up with all the negatives lately?

wub.gif Hi piggy piggy! wub.gif

if possum is for entertainment only, then his posts should be in the off topic forum. they are, as zantac said, a waste of time. and i feel that crows post should have gotten him a negative for defending such an ******. and yours should get you a negative as well. the majority of people are tired of possum and the negative points prove that. if you or anybody else find him entertaining, than i feel sorry for you. maybe you should sit in a corner twiddling your thumbs for further entertainment.

Edited by Markinsa
Provoking - Name Calling
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

I dont understand for the life of me why this character is allowed to post silly stories like this. While we dont take anything we read seriously, its just a waste of time and if a newbie (like myself) were to post a story like this, I am sure I would be banned or bashed pretty good. Thank you for speaking out Zantac, I wholeheartedly agree with you.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

if possum is for entertainment only, then his posts should be in the off topic forum. they are, as zantac said, a waste of time. and i feel that crows post should have gotten him a negative for defending such an idiot. and yours should get you a negative as well. the majority of people are tired of possum and the negative points prove that. if you or anybody else find him entertaining, than i feel sorry for you. maybe you should sit in a corner twiddling your thumbs for further entertainment.

I'm just by nature a happy, positive person and if Adam didn't want his posts here....he would stop them.

Why you wanna be so mean? :(

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub:

• Upvote 1