Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Chat ~ Saturday August 13, 2011

smitty4rv

I thought this statement was VERY interesting:

[bondLady] He said that "some countries have resorted to gold as an alternative to hedge the cash, even if informally, where not considered the gold cover of cash he is not a monetary system, but it is a system of cash floating subject to supply and demand, and is considered a hedge to see prices of growth in light of falling currencies. "

Of course, the world economies flow around the petrol dollar yet Alan Greespan ONCE believed, in his own words:

If all goods and services were to be paid for in gold, large payments would be difficult to execute and this would tend to limit the extent of a society's divisions of labor and specialization. Thus a logical extension of the creation of a medium of exchange is the development of a banking system and credit instruments (bank notes and deposits) which act as a substitute for, but are convertible into, gold."

"And so the Federal Reserve System was organized in 1913. It consisted of twelve regional Federal Reserve banks nominally owned by private bankers, but in fact government sponsored, controlled, and supported. Credit extended by these banks is in practice (though not legally) backed by the taxing power of the federal government."

"In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holding illegal, as was done in the case of gold. If everyone decided, for example, to convert all his bank deposits to silver or copper or any other good, and thereafter declined to accept checks as payment for goods, bank deposits would lose their purchasing power and government-created bank credit would be worthless as a claim on goods. The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.

This is the shabby secret of the welfare statists' tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists' antagonism toward the gold standard."

Alan Greenspan 1967

Incredibly, he recently made THIS statement:

the USA will never default on its obligations because, “We can always print more money".

Incredible since he was the former chairman of the Federal Reserve! He must have 'inhaled' a little too much! <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looking for a date on the first article with Shabibi......don't see one except for the 2005 at the very bottom....hmnnnnnnnnnnnn

[smitty4rv] peeps cant find the date on the first article in ur chat

[bondLady] there isnt 1

[bondLady] its a site that is thru the gov

[bondLady] they dont date it they just put it in there

[bondLady] even tho there wasnt a date on it

[bondLady] every thing he said in it

[bondLady] was all that was being done in those articles i posted along with it

[bondLady] we knew there wasnt a date but all shabibi talked about in it is what has been in the current news

[bondLady] and i backed it up with the articles

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[smitty4rv] peeps cant find the date on the first article in ur chat

[bondLady] there isnt 1

[bondLady] its a site that is thru the gov

[bondLady] they dont date it they just put it in there

[bondLady] even tho there wasnt a date on it

[bondLady] every thing he said in it

[bondLady] was all that was being done in those articles i posted along with it

[bondLady] we knew there wasnt a date but all shabibi talked about in it is what has been in the current news

[bondLady] and i backed it up with the articles

Thanks for the reply and checking with Bondlady Smitty! :)

• Upvote 2

Sorry about ur Keyboard Smitty :D

BondLady U Rock ! B)

The Clown Picks Up the Mic and Conks Himself in the Head While Attempting to Juggle

The Mic Drops the Clown and Shuts Off ....

Very costly bondlady chat... first smittys keyboard and now Thug's nogan ... hope you wake up Thug before it RV's!tongue.gif

Here is my fav quote from B.L.'s chat:

He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful. [end quote]

The dinar valuable and powerful... hmmmm, that don't sound like no lop or low RV to me ya'll... I like it, I really do!!! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Thanks Smitty, and always... thanks bondlady, your the bomb! You ever gonna bring James... James Bond... to the chats?.... he would surely knock em dead! laugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

BondLady, you bring a moment of truth to us each time you post. Not only do you explain the news articles you find timely, but you also keep it no nonsense, just good, strong clarity on the news, and whether it is what we want to hear or not, you always give us the truth plainly written. Thank you so much for bringing current and timely news and a clear analysis to us. I always look forward to reading your posts. They are a moment of fresh air. Again thank you so very much!!

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon!

I am going way out on a very extended, dry, weak, and shaky limb here, but IMHO I believe the RV rate of the IQD may possibly be in the mid three dollar range ($3.68), why, you ask? There are many number of reasons economically, but it is my understanding that Iraq desires to have the highest valued currency in the region (even by Shabibi's own words), so Kuwait currently sits at .27328 (1USD /.27328 = $3.66) and Iraq surely wants to come out higher, that is why I predict the number above.

http://www.exchange-rates.org/currentRates/M/USD

Thank you,

GG

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=15&t=78637&qpid=610131

• Upvote 3