Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange Rate Rumors?

I have been in this investment for awhile now (3+ yrs).I have spent alot of time doing my own research. Recently, I have seen wildrumors flying around that the Dinar is pegged to the British pound at 5.25. Ihave seen lately $4.40. Let’s look at reality here. First, I have not found anyevidence that the dinar is pegged to the British pound. The Dinar is stillpegged to the USD. It’s called the petro dollar. Now, unless I or my financialmanager (who is also invested) missed something to that fact it has notchanged. Second, for argument, if (and that’s a BIG IF) the dinar is going tobe pegged to the British pound at 5.25 somebody's math is off. Their claim isat 5.25 GBP/IQD, we can expect to make around $8.00(+). Their error is they aremultiplying the GBP/USD exchange rate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x 1.6280 USD = $8.954.This is not the correct exchange rate! Multiply 5.25GBP by the USD/GBP exchangerate. i.e. 5.25 GBP x $.6141 USD = $3.224, this aligns with the articles thathave been posted in the past. Most recently, the article stating the Dinar willRV within a % of the Kuwaiti Dinar. The highest it could RV and stay within theagreement between Iraq and Kuwait would be approximately $4.00(+). (If you think I'm wrong,research the articles that have been posted on this site and several other sites lately).

I do not post allot on the site. But, I decided to post this because I do notwant the people in the DV family making plans on a RV rate that is not factual.I have questioned several people on this subject and asked for their opinion.They all have come to the same conclusion, the $8+ cash-in rate is unrealisticfor hundreds of reasons, some already been posted. A RV rate between $3.22 to$4.40 has a greater possibility. Please think this out with reason, please dont let emotions influence the good judgement you have.

"Plan for the worst, Hope for the Best".

God Bless the DV Family

No offense but did you and your financial advisor take into consideration that Iraq doesn't have the means to back as much dinar as they have out at a RV anywhere over 1 dollar???

While I agree that later on down the road that Iraq can get back to the 3 dollar range, I think its insane and unrealistic to think they could possibly ccome outthe gate with that kind of rate.....

Maybe you should look for a better financial manager but ill give you the benefit of the doubt that you two just haven't done enough homework on the situation!

Have a great day!

• Downvote 2

Ok, here is where I get negatives out the a--. I don't really care though, as I'm tired of seeing people blow smoke up new people's a--es. I've been in this since almost day one, on better intel than probably anyone here I'm willing to bet, and anyone that tells u a comeout rate above $1 is either extelremely misinformed, or is blowing smoke up ur a--. Where are their numbers to prove it?? They are trying to feed u a pipe dream. Please don't believe it. Also, unfortunately to some, I really don't see anything above .30 maximum at first (and that is pushing it). However, that IS a great return on it investment. Actually, .01 is, but I dont see it as that low.

And, I have a bank story also. I spoke with a banker today as I had some stuff to do there bank-wise, and he verified that all bank stories coming from here, in his opinion, are bs. The people at the bank know as much, if not less, than what you all know. Do NOT believe everything u read, and please leave the bank individuals alone. They are tired of hearing the same thing day after day. The number of people alone in this thing is a sign that it won't come out at $2, 3, 4, ...8... BTW, the banker I talked to is on here also, so he is just as informed as the rest of us. PLEASE leave ur banks alone - they know nothing. They are "pions," in his words.

That being said, yes, I do believe the currency will revalue. I do believe it will greatly benefit a lot of people. I also believe that it won't happen this month. And I believe for you to make any real profit from it you will either need to hold on after RV (or RD), or exchange for the new currency available.

AND, that bein said, this is only MY opinion and what I have been told. This is neither a get rich quick scheme, nor is it a complete waste. It is an investment like another. It is too bad that there are people trying to fill u full of hot air, or trying to dissuade u from it. I believe it is worth ur while to buy into it, the time frame and the actual comeout rate are what are in question. However, in regards to the rate - please do some checking on ur own. Do some basic math, and don't believe the hype. This is not a magical investment.

Sorry for being so forceful, but I am just tired of seeing what I see as decent people getting taken for a ride. This is a good thing to put ur money in (in MY opinion), but it isn't something to bet the farm on. No rate is known, as well as no date - by ANYONE on here. I would be willing to bet that the powers that be don't know yet either. It will happen when it happens, and when all the cards are stacked right.

Good luck to everyone in this, as I am on the same ride. And, banker dude, that part about leaving y'all alone is for u. Ok, I've vented...sorry again

Oh, and here is some real info I learned today - all bank transfers over 6 a month cost $10! This is not a bank charge, but one established by our government. Please correct me if I am wrong...

Peace out, and live long and prosper. :P

No bashing or negatives here. I'll take good ol' honesty over bull---- any day of the week. Even if it is just an opinion. Thanks.

I would love for it to come in as many I respect have predicted...such as Breitling and Phoenix...at around .86 to 1.00. I also, have a great deal of respect for Adam and if he is saying .12 cents I am thinking it may go more that direction.

I would think it would make more sense for them to come out at .86 to 1.00, but that is just IMO. Would basically be a life changing investment for anything over .10 cents....depending on how much the CBI takes. 30% to CBI and 50 % or so to the government.....that would leave about .035 cents. Yep....I would still take it and be happy!! :D

Oh...and I almost forgot...I love the Pink Piggy!!! :wub::D Please don't tell my husband or Mrs. Pink Piggy. LOL!!!! The pink Piggy is the only thing getting me through this madness!!! :lol::lol:

[

Edited by Lotsofdreams

Reality Check: :huh: I will be happy just being able to exchange them easily, I will make a small profit, I doubt Iraq will do anything to help the rest of the world, as they have no track record or philosophy to support this in fact I suspect they will do the opposite once they are completely on their own, I don't know why people don't get it they hate us and western civilization. Although I must admit they have ego's bigger than most western civilizations combined, so maybe their is a chance of an rv since ego helps drive change. They will only do what helps their corrupted government officials and what supports popularity within the middle east mentality. I expect an RD and a LOP of the existing currency, Just like they said their going to do, I believe them. Maybe an in country RV after a couple of years under their new currency. I also believe that those that want to stay in the dinar for the long run may see a 2x to 3x increase in the dinal value after they re-denominate provided they can stay out of war with Iran or Kuwait, and IF they can avoid a civil war. I truly hope and dream that I am proven wrong as I would like the dinar I own to RV back to the pre-war era rate. :D

• Upvote 1

just be happy with a rate that is equal to the kd. right now 1 usd = .27250 kd. if you inverse this on your currency converter, it will show 1 kd = 3.65631 usd. it would be nice if everybody talked in terms of 1 usd = ??? iqd. that way people won't get confused. :)

• Upvote 1

Yes, 10 cents per IQD would be good. 23 cents per IQD would be very good. In fact even at 10 cents here comes a happy dance. Most be lieve it will be 86 cents plus. I believe it will come in at 23 to 30 cents per IQD and rapidly rise to its true level. :) :) :)

I would be more than thrilled with any of these. Just happen already B)

• Upvote 1

Yes, 10 cents per IQD would be good. 23 cents per IQD would be very good. In fact even at 10 cents here comes a happy dance. Most be lieve it will be 86 cents plus. I believe it will come in at 23 to 30 cents per IQD and rapidly rise to its true level. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Which begs the question of what is the true value of the dinar?

Ok, here is where I get negatives out the a--. I don't really care though, as I'm tired of seeing people blow smoke up new people's a--es. I've been in this since almost day one, on better intel than probably anyone here I'm willing to bet, and anyone that tells u a comeout rate above $1 is either extelremely misinformed, or is blowing smoke up ur a--. Where are their numbers to prove it?? They are trying to feed u a pipe dream. Please don't believe it. Also, unfortunately to some, I really don't see anything above .30 maximum at first (and that is pushing it). However, that IS a great return on it investment. Actually, .01 is, but I dont see it as that low.

And, I have a bank story also. I spoke with a banker today as I had some stuff to do there bank-wise, and he verified that all bank stories coming from here, in his opinion, are bs. The people at the bank know as much, if not less, than what you all know. Do NOT believe everything u read, and please leave the bank individuals alone. They are tired of hearing the same thing day after day. The number of people alone in this thing is a sign that it won't come out at $2, 3, 4, ...8... BTW, the banker I talked to is on here also, so he is just as informed as the rest of us. PLEASE leave ur banks alone - they know nothing. They are "pions," in his words.

That being said, yes, I do believe the currency will revalue. I do believe it will greatly benefit a lot of people. I also believe that it won't happen this month. And I believe for you to make any real profit from it you will either need to hold on after RV (or RD), or exchange for the new currency available.

AND, that bein said, this is only MY opinion and what I have been told. This is neither a get rich quick scheme, nor is it a complete waste. It is an investment like another. It is too bad that there are people trying to fill u full of hot air, or trying to dissuade u from it. I believe it is worth ur while to buy into it, the time frame and the actual comeout rate are what are in question. However, in regards to the rate - please do some checking on ur own. Do some basic math, and don't believe the hype. This is not a magical investment.

Sorry for being so forceful, but I am just tired of seeing what I see as decent people getting taken for a ride. This is a good thing to put ur money in (in MY opinion), but it isn't something to bet the farm on. No rate is known, as well as no date - by ANYONE on here. I would be willing to bet that the powers that be don't know yet either. It will happen when it happens, and when all the cards are stacked right.

Good luck to everyone in this, as I am on the same ride. And, banker dude, that part about leaving y'all alone is for u. Ok, I've vented...sorry again

Oh, and here is some real info I learned today - all bank transfers over 6 a month cost $10! This is not a bank charge, but one established by our government. Please correct me if I am wrong...

Peace out, and live long and prosper. :P

+1 FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH

just be happy with a rate that is equal to the kd. right now 1 usd = .27250 kd. if you inverse this on your currency converter, it will show 1 kd = 3.65631 usd. it would be nice if everybody talked in terms of 1 usd = ??? iqd. that way people won't get confused. :)

Iraqi PRIDE!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.