Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now THIS is what you call Presidential

CarbonCoyote

This was recorded live at the Iowa Straw Poll today ............

The ONLY man who understands the evil Federal Reserve System and it's henchman the IRS. The ONLY man who understands the role of government.

Not one other candidate out there can hold a candle to this man. His time has come. Anyone who thinks Ron Paul is a nut, is very uninformed.

Are you tired of the IRS and State taking 40% of your paycheck every Friday?

Are you tired of the Federal Gov't and the State telling you that you 'must' get a marriage license?

Are you tired of not owning your property, and being listed as a tenant?

Are you tired of being a slave to an out of control Federal monster?

Are you tired of getting permission from the state to grow a garden or build a fence?

Ron Paul has NEVER once voted for an increase in taxes. He wants to eliminate the IRS and the income tax and replace it with ................................... wait for it ....................... here it comes ................... are you ready? ........

******************************************************************************************************** NOTHING ********************************************************************************************************************************

Ron Paul can and will bring America back to greatness if elected President.

Please get to know him.

CC.

• Upvote 8

The ONLY man who understands the evil Federal Reserve System and it's henchman the IRS. The ONLY man who understands the role of government.

Not one other candidate out there can hold a candle to this man. His time has come. Anyone who thinks Ron Paul is a nut, is very uninformed.

Are you tired of the Federal Gov't and the State telling you that you 'must' get a marriage license?

Are you tired of getting permission from the state to grow a garden or build a fence?

Ron Paul has NEVER once voted for an increase in taxes. He wants to eliminate the IRS and the income tax and replace it with ................................... wait for it ....................... here it comes ................... are you ready? ........

******************************************************************************************************** NOTHING ********************************************************************************************************************************

Please get to know him.

While I believe Ron Paul has some good ideals (not all), the bottom line is he can't win. The only thing Ron Paul does is take votes away from another canidate and thereby increase Obamas chances of wiining a second term. Ron Paul is too old. Image is everything.

CC.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Please get to know him.

CC.

He proved it in the most recent debate when he said Iran was not a threat. He has some good ideas, but he reminds me to much of Ross Perot who split the ticket which allowed Clinton to win a second term.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ron Paul is a wise man. I'm sure he'd take the necessary precautions to thwart an imminent threat by Iran or anyone else for that matter. I'm sure he's got the guts to do what has to be done if Iran or anyone else becomes a serious threat to the United States, but his main platform is ............ Peace ....... if they don't want peace, and insist on being assholes, I'm sure he's got the mettle to choke them out.

He wants to bring the troops home. We've got how many military bases around the world? .... it's in the hundreds ..... we're in how many countries stealing natural resources and policing the world, all in the guise of "terrorism"? It's nothing more than International Bankers who own the Federal Reserve imposing their will on the world; overthrowing governments; seizing oil, copper, gold, silver mines, etc.

I may be wrong, but I think the good Dr. Paul has a shot this time. I truly believe he'll make America great again.

Hell, he's received more contributions from military than any of the other candidates combined if I remember right (don't quote me on that, but he's up there).

I hope people will embrace his ideas this time. The man is yelling from the rooftops "I will eliminate the Federal Reserve and the IRS" .... that means you WILL NOT PAY AN INCOME TAX ..... that means instead of taking home $2,000.00 per/month after taxes, you'll take home $2,900.00 ....... that's an entire house payment folks.

I know he's not the great orator, and he's not a charismatic figure, but his philosophy and convictions of what the role of government should actually be, is definitely something we should consider when going to the voting booth if he's elected as the GOP's man for 2012.

Ron Paul wants to put the Federal Government Tarantula back in it's cage, and he's the only one with the guts and knowledge to do just that.

• Upvote 3

Gcola,

Why can't he win? Just because Hannity says that does not make it true.

I'd rather vote for an old Patriot than some young neo-con with good hair.

Seriously, take a step back from fox news and think for yourself.

• Upvote 1

Gcola,

The fact is no third party has ever won. I like the guy but he needs to not run as an independent. If he does he knows the independents will go to him then whats left will be split brt. the Republician candiate and O, leading to a second term for O. This is not being a patriot if he does that, this is being foolish.

• Downvote 1

thank you Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Aussie, we have the sovereignty party trying hard to do why Ron Paul is trying in USA.

America needs Ron Paul to be in power. The world needs Ron Paul to be USA president.

The Zionists and neo cons need to go!!

People of America...please set an awesome example...and make it so.

Thank you for posting I give you 2000000000000000+

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

He proved it in the most recent debate when he said Iran was not a threat. He has some good ideas, but he reminds me to much of Ross Perot who split the ticket which allowed Clinton to win a second term.

-

Ross Perot Caused Clinto to win the first term. Clinton run against president bush. The whole world looked up to bush durring and after the gulf war. America was veiwed as GREAT all over the world. We were respected. Ross Perot split the vote and took mostly the votes that would have be republican.

That the way I saw it. Perot was a spoiler in that election. Did he intend to be ? Where was Perot when Clinton run for a second term ?

The fact is no third party has ever won. I like the guy but he needs to not run as an independent....

He's running as a republican. In the republican primary. He was in the republican debate in Iowa the other night.

As for third parties, Lincoln was a third party candidate. Pretty sure he won.

The whole world looked up to bush durring and after the gulf war...

Exactly which world are you talking about, because it sure as hell wasn't Earth.

• Upvote 1

Gcola,

Agree with you. "young neo-con with good hair" is funny. It seems charisma gets the most attention these days.