Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

?? on Buying dinar with our US dollars & the RV

sheepdog

Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 1:31 PM

This does bring many things to light for me....for instance, Iraqis have told me their government will not RV as long as they can continue getting foreigners(that's us!) to keep subsidizing their nation by buying their currency with our dollars. They will RV when that spigot is turned off, according to the Iraqi frriends.There are Market Makers in the middle of this RV thing who will hold it up until it is in THEIR best interest to RV the dinar.Amen the preachin', somebody!!

Subject: Now this makes sense

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:36:55 -0400

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?!

Today at 10:32 am

So many of us have always suspected our poor Trusting GURU's have been being fed what ever Market Makers would want us to think. Here is perhaps the first accurate Date of our RV from tony112. -------------------------------------------------------------

Finally a rumor I can believe in: from tony112 I for one know the exact moment this will be released. But first, let me digress. I trade Forex, Commodities and stocks for a living using technical analysis. Why? because after 3 years of trying to follow the fundamentals I realized it was next to impossible to be profitable. Getting any amount of MBA's, PHd's and government officials to agree on how a stock's price would behave just wasn't working. I only became profitable when I learned that all markets are manipulated by Market Makers. These include news media, dealers, brokers, promoters and of course the big name groups with enough cash to move markets. These people don't care about PE ratios, earnings, dividends, moving averages, fibonaccis, pivots or any other tool we use for analysis. Their only concerns are orders and profit and simply put, to get the profit they desire, they move the market with orders in the direction they need. I fully believe that the gurus are getting the best information that the Market Makers and promoters WANT them to get and it is not the guru's fault that things don't materialize ... they were never intended to in the first place. Info comes out just at the right times so people get emotional and purchase a few more, then a few more ... then a few more and whisper to 2 friends, etc.. Done James Bond style, so we feel we are part of something special and amazing (which we are of course). Now why would these Market Makers do this? Well, if we feel they are the governments then obviously for increased tax revenue and economic stimulus. If we feel they are above the governments then obviously it is for more power and control. We have seen in the past week how we were given advance notice of what to expect in the markets (didn't Okie say don't go long Oil?) ... amazing volatility. In one day, over a trillion dollars were lost on the US exchanges ... or were they? Remember someone had a 1B futures contract betting the markets would go down? I imagine they and others who invested the same are pretty happy right now. Money is not lost ... it is transfered amongst willing participants of the game. As I type now, CNN is stating that investors are trading on fear and emotion. That is EXACTLY what the Market Makers want. So when will the new rate be released? That is simple my friend. As in all markets, whether currencies, futures or stocks, when the the Market Makers who told the promoters to go to work have reached their target and not a moment earlier. The fact that all known "lists" have been taken care of and yet we have no RV can only underline the fact that there is way more at play ... and that is oil, money and ultimately power. When the Powers in control have reached their target which is enough to meet their goals and plans, whatever those may be, we will see our number. This is a great investment even if we have absolutely no control on it's outcome. Thank you to the promoters, gurus, mods and investors who willingly play the game. Kiss your spouse, hug your kids, pet the dog and relax knowing we can't trust anyone in the game until the rate is shown live and tradeable on Forex.

Penny Stock Soaring 3000%

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e45613d1cb4162c9a9st01duc

--

Al Tarkka, Associate

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well if thats true I guess its working on me anyway because every month that there is no RV gives me a chance to buy a little more. I bet ya there are people doing the same thing I am doing too. I do have a personal goal amount I would like to have and I am close but not there yet. Keeping my head I make sure I can pay all my bills, maintain a cusion of money for that rainy day and only then do I expend what I can. When I see people on here selling Dinar for the baby or whatever, it is unfortunate that these people have overextended themselves in this investment.

Date: Friday, August 12, 2011, 1:31 PM

This does bring many things to light for me....for instance, Iraqis have told me their government will not RV as long as they can continue getting foreigners(that's us!) to keep subsidizing their nation by buying their currency with our dollars. They will RV when that spigot is turned off, according to the Iraqi frriends.There are Market Makers in the middle of this RV thing who will hold it up until it is in THEIR best interest to RV the dinar.Amen the preachin', somebody!!

Subject: Now this makes sense

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:36:55 -0400

Tony112 on GET knows exact moment of RV?!

Today at 10:32 am

So many of us have always suspected our poor Trusting GURU's have been being fed what ever Market Makers would want us to think. Here is perhaps the first accurate Date of our RV from tony112. -------------------------------------------------------------

Finally a rumor I can believe in: from tony112 I for one know the exact moment this will be released. But first, let me digress. I trade Forex, Commodities and stocks for a living using technical analysis. Why? because after 3 years of trying to follow the fundamentals I realized it was next to impossible to be profitable. Getting any amount of MBA's, PHd's and government officials to agree on how a stock's price would behave just wasn't working. I only became profitable when I learned that all markets are manipulated by Market Makers. These include news media, dealers, brokers, promoters and of course the big name groups with enough cash to move markets. These people don't care about PE ratios, earnings, dividends, moving averages, fibonaccis, pivots or any other tool we use for analysis. Their only concerns are orders and profit and simply put, to get the profit they desire, they move the market with orders in the direction they need. I fully believe that the gurus are getting the best information that the Market Makers and promoters WANT them to get and it is not the guru's fault that things don't materialize ... they were never intended to in the first place. Info comes out just at the right times so people get emotional and purchase a few more, then a few more ... then a few more and whisper to 2 friends, etc.. Done James Bond style, so we feel we are part of something special and amazing (which we are of course). Now why would these Market Makers do this? Well, if we feel they are the governments then obviously for increased tax revenue and economic stimulus. If we feel they are above the governments then obviously it is for more power and control. We have seen in the past week how we were given advance notice of what to expect in the markets (didn't Okie say don't go long Oil?) ... amazing volatility. In one day, over a trillion dollars were lost on the US exchanges ... or were they? Remember someone had a 1B futures contract betting the markets would go down? I imagine they and others who invested the same are pretty happy right now. Money is not lost ... it is transfered amongst willing participants of the game. As I type now, CNN is stating that investors are trading on fear and emotion. That is EXACTLY what the Market Makers want. So when will the new rate be released? That is simple my friend. As in all markets, whether currencies, futures or stocks, when the the Market Makers who told the promoters to go to work have reached their target and not a moment earlier. The fact that all known "lists" have been taken care of and yet we have no RV can only underline the fact that there is way more at play ... and that is oil, money and ultimately power. When the Powers in control have reached their target which is enough to meet their goals and plans, whatever those may be, we will see our number. This is a great investment even if we have absolutely no control on it's outcome. Thank you to the promoters, gurus, mods and investors who willingly play the game. Kiss your spouse, hug your kids, pet the dog and relax knowing we can't trust anyone in the game until the rate is shown live and tradeable on Forex.

Penny Stock Soaring 3000%

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e45613d1cb4162c9a9st01duc

--

Al Tarkka, Associate

Sheepdog

I have known intuitively without any discriptive facts what you've shared since reading and learning here. So much history ... tied to current events ... and future possibilities!!! Its been like looking at something, obviously there, thru a thick dense fog and unrecognizable. Then you come along with a constant steady breeze and sunshine and lift the fog ... :) Thankyou! wc41

I am not trying to sound greedy, but I think the less people who know about this the better off all those involved will be. If this thing snowballs, the Iraqi government won't have any choice but to lop the money, because how could they pay out all that money if millions upon millions of people get involved. Also it's best to not get to greedy on trying to be worth 100's of millions or billions.

Iraq is NOT paying us for the RV this has been mentioned many times. The UST will be paying us but our dinar is going back to them where they can make a bigger profit in the future off the dinar when we cash out for the rate its gonna go up in the future just more money in their pockets.

Edited by easyrider

Iraq is NOT paying us for the RV this has been mentioned many times. The UST will be paying us but our dinar is going back to them where they can make a bigger profit in the future off the dinar when we cash out for the rate its gonna go up in the future just more money in their pockets.

Easyrider, you are so correct, also there is only a certain amount of dinar out of the country....If millions more become invested, it will mean that others have sold off some of their holdings,

Call me naive, but if this is true, then what is the connection between the dinar we hold and the CBI? Is there one? It appears that we should watch the UST, not the CBI. And what is the connection between the UST and the CBI? Since we are so broke and our situation is so dire and worsening every day, what can the US do to hasten the RV? This concept opens another of those proverbial "whole cans of worms." Of course, I am a simplist, always expecting things to be done as simply as possible, and perhaps on some level, this really does still fit that scenario, but to me, the RV is moving further and further away from simplicy with each of these enormously complex reports.

One more thing--if the Iraqis are waiting for Americans to stop buying dinars before they RV, it seems to me that all Obama would have to do is to retract Bush's law allowing Americans to buy dinars. Sounds to me like that would immediately create the RV.