Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi all, Yesterday i read a post about a geological survey that was done in the past year and was submitted to the Government of Iraq yesterday, this study was done to find out basically how much Iraq was worth, this included oil,gas,gold,everything that Iraq has, that IS or CAN be utilized,bought ,sold traded, etc . The total worth of the country will be given out to the public in the first part of Sept according to the article, With that said, IMO that is when Iraq will RV. If you go to a mechanic and say how much is it going to cost to fix my car without knowing what's wrong with it , the mechanic would say I HAVE NO IDEA till i find out what's wrong with it, IMO this is the same thing that is happening to Iraq, you can not put a value on something untill you know it's worth. So IMHO I think we are looking at Sept for the RV. To me this seems to be the best time since all the other windows have come and gone. If anyone can remember the article i'm talking about, i would appreciate someone re posting it as i can not find it.

Thanks and God Bless

Gooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvv Please feel free to comment

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Okay, I read what someone else wrote .. (I'm thinking was it Dusty??????? I forgot, sorry)

(1) IMF HAS APPROVED THAT:

Iraq can give THE VALUE OF NATURAL BASED ASSETS (Oil, gold, minerals, fertile area, vegetation growth)

BEFORE ..digging, pumping, shipping, exporting, selling!!

(2) And the geological report to be out: AROUND SEPTEMBER 11. Thereabouts..

So, my thinking is there has been delay for many many many reasons. But the actual HIGH VALUE of the dinar has to be THE EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF IRAQ'S NATURAL RESOURCES... ASSETS to backing it up.

To qualify for the re-value, that is. TRANSPARENCY!!!!!!!

So, I think probably things to be voted on, steps done... WILL BE TOTALLY DONE by the time the GEOLOGICAL REPORT IS OUT.

IN SEPTEMBER.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think Dr. Shabibbi does have a value in mind. The opening value. And the peak value of the IQD. But I think, he being a business man, a professional man, with his reputation and loyalty.. might just wait for LETTING THE FOREX AND BANKS run with it... after the report. He probably is ready-set-to-go. Just will do it with the FACTS to back the value, IN THE REPORT.

THE GOOD NEWS .. CHANCES ARE THE VALUE WILL START OUT: HIGH, AND HOPES ARE IT WILL GO TO: $15 usd

As much as I would love the dinar to revalue in 5 minutes; I'm fine with HOPES OF MUCH HIGHER RATE... the LONGER THIS TAKES. There's SO MUCH AT STAKE HERE AND THERE. AND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

GO RV!

:P

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Chara,

There was more than one article on one of the days I was traveling this past week, so it had to either be last Sunday or Tuesday. I don't remember much more since I was browsing on my iphone, but maybe those dates will help with your search if the above link isn't what you are looking for. :)

Hope this helps.

Design Interrupted.

Hi all, Yesterday i read a post about a geological survey that was done in the past year and was submitted to the Government of Iraq yesterday, this study was done to find out basically how much Iraq was worth, this included oil,gas,gold,everything that Iraq has, that IS or CAN be utilized,bought ,sold traded, etc . The total worth of the country will be given out to the public in the first part of Sept according to the article, With that said, IMO that is when Iraq will RV. If you go to a mechanic and say how much is it going to cost to fix my car without knowing what's wrong with it , the mechanic would say I HAVE NO IDEA till i find out what's wrong with it, IMO this is the same thing that is happening to Iraq, you can not put a value on something untill you know it's worth. So IMHO I think we are looking at Sept for the RV. To me this seems to be the best time since all the other windows have come and gone. If anyone can remember the article i'm talking about, i would appreciate someone re posting it as i can not find it.

Thanks and God Bless

Is this what you are referring to on 7 September?

"Iraq Mining 2011"

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/iraq-mining-2011/

NOTE a speaker there:

Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi, Governor of Central Bank of Iraq

• Upvote 1

Thanks and God Bless

Yah I think your right , but I think it may go down before Sept. because they want to start selling oil to the United States, i read a report on the Iraq business news stating that they were going to start selling oil in six months to the United States and that was posted in Feb 2011 and six months from Feb is Sept. and they can't sell oil until they claim their Goverment back to the world trade they can only give it for food , so we will see, lets keep our eyes and ears open.

RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVv

• Upvote 1

Is this what you are referring to on 7 September?

"Iraq Mining 2011"

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/iraq-mining-2011/

NOTE a speaker there:

Dr. Sinan al-Shabibi, Governor of Central Bank of Iraq

'NonLinear',

Good morning!

Excellent find for the poster of this thread!

I believe this geological study may be exactly what Shabibi could be waiting for, so that he can make an affirmative link to what he already knows what his projected rate should be.

This article and or particular study is what 'Quietlearner' may have been basing his/her opinion on stating the IQD will revalue on or before 15 September 2011.

Please see his/her thread below:

Have a good day! :D

GG

• Upvote 1