Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Official Alliteration Alley Thread!

cisole

Weeping WallyWeaver waits whining whilst western wicked witches work wasting willfull, witless watchmen.

Woe, woe, WOE!

Wake WallyWeaver, wake!

War with western wicked witches wielding weapons! Wrestle worldly, whoring wenches with wrenching wallops!

Well-done warrior WallyWeaver, well-done!

Wash weakened, whimpering, wayward, witless watchmen, wincing, with WORD water...

Wealth waits wise, watching watchmen wrestling western wicked witches' whispers.

Well-done watchmen, well-done!

Awwww, man... sad.gif

Guess I double-dipped on W sad.gif

Took a little time to type all of that, though.....

Sorry guys.

• Upvote 5

unsure.gif My original "W" post was at 11:53 AM, and then my after comment was at 11:57 AM but it simply tagged onto my original and changed the post time. blink.gif

To redeem myself:

Xenophiliac Xin-jiang Xn's X-ray X-men "for" Xanthomas.

Xn = slang for Christian.

This, of course, will be probably tagged on again... changing my post time again. unsure.gif

Many apologies.

• Upvote 2

Weeping WallyWeaver waits whining whilst western wicked witches work wasting willfull, witless watchmen.

Woe, woe, WOE!

Wake WallyWeaver, wake!

War with western wicked witches wielding weapons! Wrestle worldly, whoring wenches with wrenching wallops!

Well-done warrior WallyWeaver, well-done!

Wash weakened, whimpering, wayward, witless watchmen, wincing, with WORD water...

Wealth waits wise, watching watchmen wrestling western wicked witches' whispers.

Well-done watchmen, well-done!

Awwww, man... sad.gif

Guess I double-dipped on W sad.gif

Took a little time to type all of that, though.....

Sorry guys.

Amazing! Super well done! :lol:

Bet ya can't say that 3 times real fast....

:lol: :lol: :P

Amazing! Super well done! laugh.gif

Bet ya can't say that 3 times real fast....

laugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Thanks BlueOrchid! I'm not sure I can even say it one time fast!wacko.gif

Hats off to Cisole and everyone who has participated to this point on this thread... this has been a lot of fun, so far!emot-woot.gifemot-woot.gifemot-woot.gif

If it wasn't for the offtopic section in the forums I probably wouldn't spend near as much time on this site. How many times can someone read "fresh" guru intel without being turned off? How many times can someone engage in lop, non-lop arguments or Rv, Rd discussions before it becomes tiresome? No offense to everyone who participates in those discussions... we are all in this together.

I have made my IQD purchase and actually plan to purchase more next week. All I can do now is wait, just like everyone else, and hope for the best.

In the meantime, this section and the people who participate in it make the waiting a little less stressfull!

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 3

Dancing Dan deliberately dithered deciding dinar documents.

Delicious Delilah distributes danity dresses.

David driving drunk during dramatic divorce dangerous.

Doctor Doolittle diagnoses dentist daughter Diana dying.

Detailed Dinar deposit discussion disappointing development

DINARHOLDERS DECLARE DEBT DEAD!

• Upvote 1