Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 mil dinar for sale

jooced

Up for sale is another 1 million of my dinar. I sold 5 million a few weeks ago to a nice gent in australia with no issues - just so you know.

1 million for $950.00 buyer pays for shipping.

First come first served - reply to me here.................

COD????

You pay all charges incurred AND you count each and every bill in plain sight of the driver - I will stipulate to Fedex not to let the package out of the drivers sight. Meaning, you do not take it inside your home to inspect it, it will be done right there in the open......

Dinar still for sale - still no takers, only tire kickers thus far..................

If no takers by Monday night I am cashing them in at my bank.

Your opportunity window for a million at substantially less than any dealer AND most resellers on here is quickly closing.

Act soon or lose out.

Edited by jooced
  • Upvote 2

I am in Baton Rouge and will be coming though MS towards TN later in the week, or willing to send you a FedEx Label to ship to me.

Please advise.

What area of MS are you coming through? I was going to my bank today to sell it. But if you are coming through we can meet up. Let me know.

Cheers

How much did you get from the bank? Would have been nice if you offered it up here for that rate instead of trying to rip us off with a price almost $200 more then the bank paid@

That is not how it works.

Cheers

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...