Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

zigmeister

2 weeks ago? What does that have to do with anything? Oh, yeah I wired last February, so this just can not be true. In this investment, things change by the micro-second. 2 weeks is an eternity - Just look at the difference in your 401K balance.

Could you be more over reactive? Why don't you look at what I was responding to! They said DB hasn't accepted wires for months, so I let them know I wired 2 weeks ago, so that wasn't true. Take a pill spaz!

She was responding to someone who said they haven't accepted wires in months. Try reading first before you jump down her throat.

Thanks Sun Devil, I read your post after my last reply. A little high strung, perhaps? Lol

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Does anyone have an update on this? The link to click on Sept 15th updated wire instructions that was dead since friday is now just gone and the banner is still

saying a wire update goes in effect the 15th.

Seems kinda weird to me. I just received my last Million last Wed from DB, just under the wire I guess...

Sam

i got this email from Dinarbanker

Good Morning,

You are receiving this message because you have an open order with Sterling Currency Group LLC / DinarBanker . We are writing to let you know that we are in the process of changing our wiring instructions.

While we are in the midst of this change, we will not be accepting new wire orders. We also request that customers make payment on all existing mail and wire orders via Certified or Cashiers Check, Money Order or Official Bank Check while we implement this change. Please make your checks out to:

Sterling Currency Group

During this transition, your order and rate will lock the day of your postmark and we are allowing an extra 3 days grace on layaway payoffs of wire transfer orders.

We are proud to announce a new banking relationship with Barclays through a strategic partner, EarthPort, one of the largest electronic payment settlement companies in the world. We will be providing details of this relationship in the coming days. With this new relationship, we will be able to once again receive international wires.

If you have any questions about your order, please visit us online at http://www.dinarbanker.com/support and submit a ticket.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you, you will hear again from us soon.

The DinarBanker Team

i took out the actual address for privacy, i brought mine from them last wednesday through wire transfer, i made it just in time, cause they stopped wires the thursday

Edited by ~CsD
  • Upvote 1

i havent posted in a few weeks, but i did go back and do a little research....This is actually quite funny, for the last 147 days (thats when i stopped im quite sure its much higher than that) some mook or religious prophet, or intel guru or some other monkey has come on here and either posted it was happening, or that it had already happened. Honestly guys when do you stop letting your intelligence be insulted and just realize that none of these guys know a damn thing about when or if this thing will ever happen. The more news i read the more i realize that they are putting out new currency that isnt worth anything more than it is already worth, and probably wont be for a long time. I know bash away im such an ******* blah blah blah, but the bottom line is it is becoming increasingly clear that we arent going to be overnight millionairs and buying more worthless currency is just stupid. For those of you that want to bash and call me crazy i have 1.2 Million dinar that i will gladly sell for 0.25 usd per dinar, for those mathematically challenged thats a quarter per dollar. If you want to bash put you money where your mouth is, i doubt i will have any real takers... Srry guys jesus isnt going to make u rich overnight i know that sounds crazy....gl to you all, srry to have to be the bearer of bad but logical news.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

You guys crack me up. This means, and meant, nothing. Just like Dinar Trade did, DinarBanker changed banks. They more than likely got a better rate, and probably a much better deal to cash dinars in, when it happens. There was a TRANSITION period of a few days.

This is like watching a really bad soap opera where the theme is the lives of people that dropped out of the eighth grade and how they analyze the world. It makes a really boring show and really bad analysis.

Did anybody read (you know, read...) the email from DB, or are you just going to keep posting crap. It states what the situation was. READ.

Just FYI to all, apparently DT is not selling as of mid May. They could be DBA another dealer, and Ali is still around, but thats about all i've gathered. Here's the info from DT:

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any payments or faxes received after 5/16/11 for orders already in our system will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

Knowing that dealers cannot keep their unsold currency post RV, It kinda looks good. But then again, Ali's threats he may or may not have received, and the Franklin-Dodd Act in effect, could have been the issues behind closing the doors. We can only hope that it is a RV that is coming as to why these dealers are not selling.

Back to my Banking story, we came home after making our wire transfer and found out on Dinar Banker is no longer taking wire transfers or payment. There will be further instructions on Monday the 15th.

We freaked so we called because we just made a wire transfer. Since we were three days ahead we were told they would honor the wire. Had we waited until Monday they could not. Whew! Oh we asked if had RV, (might as well try), and briskly told, "I cannot give you that information."

Does it mean something? Indeed it does but what? I can only hope Monday is going to be an interesting day.

Alex 38 expect us! :D

My wife picked up a few Dinar's at the Millenia Mall(Orlando). Currency Exchange today,no r.v.,sorry.

They haven't accepted wire transfers in months, so it doesn't mean anything. They still accept the other payment methods and I have been pleased with their service. I now own just as many IQD as the US Treasury. Sorry bad joke....Have a great weekend and stay optimistic..........

Jolly, I did a wire transfer two weeks ago and everything was fine, I just couldnt on Friday after 1:00 EDT. She said they are announcing some changes the first part of the week. I hope its good news, im soooo ready for some :P