Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

zigmeister

Back to my Banking story, we came home after making our wire transfer and found out on Dinar Banker is no longer taking wire transfers or payment. There will be further instructions on Monday the 15th.

We freaked so we called because we just made a wire transfer. Since we were three days ahead we were told they would honor the wire. Had we waited until Monday they could not. Whew! Oh we asked if had RV, (might as well try), and briskly told, "I cannot give you that information."

Does it mean something? Indeed it does but what? I can only hope Monday is going to be an interesting day.

Alex 38 expect us! :D

I call DB earlier because I had to pay off my reserve today. I was going to wire it but they stopped taking them at 2:00pm EDT and I was at my bank at 1:00 PST. I called to see what to do and they told me I had to send a money order or cashiers check postmarked by Monday,(since today started the weekend) but then she said, if she was me she would try and do it by tomorrow if I could. She told me they were stopping things becasue they had changes that are going to be made the first of the week but didnt know exactly when. I said "Is it good news" she said "I'm thinking so" and giggled. I hope it is a good sign, but you never know :unsure:

• Upvote 5

DinarBanker's message ticker at the top of their site no longer has the statement about the Central Bank of Iraq not announcing the revalue, (don't remember the exact wording) Hopefully this is going to be a good week...

That's been like that for over a week, I saw a thread on it. Some are saying it was a CYA move. But this recent change is pretty cool!!!! :)

I have ordered from Dinar Banker several times; it is possible that some of you are reading too much into this. (Please don't shoot the messenger!)

The last wire I sent to them went to "Global Transaction Services." My guess is that they are using a contractor who specializes in Order Entry and/or Fulfillment, to do data entry for them and just process all of the incoming orders, and do the accounting for them. Previous to this G.T.S., the wires were going to somewhere else. This situation, where they temporarily do not accept wires, has happened before, then they had a new wire destination, and I am guessing that they have become dis-satisfied with the performance or service that they are receiving from their sub-contractor, as they probably did before, or had some other falling out. Maybe the contractor cannot handle the volume, so they are making other arrangements...

I suspect that they have gone to locking the rate the same day as postmark instead of next day 9am, because many customers would be unhappy if they had no option by which to lock rate immediately, and they would lose business.

I think Ty is a great guy who served our country, one of my friends says he knows him personally, and I have been very impressed with hearing him speak on Call Squad; I tuned in just to hear him speak.

Does anyone think that they would still be taking orders at all if they had REAL HARD EVIDENCE of immediate RV? They are nice folks, but they are not fools, nor are they running a charity!

I agree, Ty seems to be a man of integrity and I've always had good dealings with them...and I ain't pumping, if anybody accuses me of it I'll hunt them down and find their cheerios :huh:

Me too!!! See

|

|

|

|

piggy.jpg

Holy Smokes...even the hogs are getting their nose pierced,,,next thing you know they will be gettin tattoos

• Upvote 1

i have seen it before. it will be another fallen dreams. i swear people will make anything into anything. sorry to be the bearer of bad news. it doesn't mean anything. wake up people. i know we are hoping the rv will come one day. it will. it will come not because some bank rumor, weird forex ticker, or otherwise.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

i have seen it before. it will be another fallen dreams. i swear people will make anything into anything. sorry to be the bearer of bad news. it doesn't mean anything. wake up people. i know we are hoping the rv will come one day. it will. it will come not because some bank rumor, weird forex ticker, or otherwise.

And you will eat your words on Monday when we are all rich.

haha and I will eat mine when we are still poor.

• Upvote 4

And you will eat your words on Monday when we are all rich.

haha and I will eat mine when we are still poor.

i will gladly eat my words come monday if it rv. but sadly, i have been around long enough to know that most likely everyone believing a monday rv will be eating their words. :(

• Upvote 4

My son recently purchased from DB and did a wire transfer. For some reason they had problems getting the wire straight. He ordered it and his wife did the transfer, so two different first names and same last name. It took about three weeks and a couple calls to get their dinar. DB was very nice and helpful each time, found the glitch and sent the dinar. Maybe they were having problems in this area, but .....

I also heard TY on a conference call...he did say they would shut down all sales immediately once they knew. I HOPE this really is something good. Even DD said he was encouraged this week for some unknown reason. News is about all good lately. I am ready!!! How about you?

PS I hope the other dinar sites give happy news tomorrow and then we will know something is up. Till then...we can dream a little dream...dream, dream, dream....la la la... :rolleyes:

Edited by abby01

I agree, Ty seems to be a man of integrity and I've always had good dealings with them...and I ain't pumping, if anybody accuses me of it I'll hunt them down and find their cheerios :huh:

Holy Smokes...even the hogs are getting their nose pierced,,,next thing you know they will be gettin tattoos

dinar bankers wants $3750 for 1million dinar... they crazy!

3750 for 1million in 500 bills.....its still 1180 for 1million in 25k bills

The shipping cost for the weight of 500 notes in bulk from Iraq to Georgia where DB is HQ'd is ridiculous based on weight plus then it ships to you based on weight do the math people your paying for shipping and a non-taxable event is the bonus! TY even said that the shipping cost would be reflected in the price on the Call Squad CC Wednesday night!