Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

zigmeister

I am one who believes that the RV will not happen untill the end of Ramadan. Ramadan ends on Wednesday, they go back to work on Thursday and then comes Friday, a holy day. Then Saturday and Sunday when the world markets have their weekend. So they gain an extra 4 days after Ramadan before any serious work begins. So take the next few weeks and just forget about Dinars, they have. :):)

I am one who believes that the RV will not happen untill the end of Ramadan. Ramadan ends on Wednesday, they go back to work on Thursday and then comes Friday, a holy day. Then Saturday and Sunday when the world markets have their weekend. So they gain an extra 4 days after Ramadan before any serious work begins. So take the next few weeks and just forget about Dinars, they have. :):)

Then why haven't you forgot about the dinars and started your 2 week vacation????????????? DayTrader

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Back to my Banking story, we came home after making our wire transfer and found out on Dinar Banker is no longer taking wire transfers or payment. There will be further instructions on Monday the 15th.

We freaked so we called because we just made a wire transfer. Since we were three days ahead we were told they would honor the wire. Had we waited until Monday they could not. Whew! Oh we asked if had RV, (might as well try), and briskly told, "I cannot give you that information."

Does it mean something? Indeed it does but what? I can only hope Monday is going to be an interesting day.

Alex 38 expect us! :D

Not to be a party pooper..... BUT... If I owned DB, that's how I would tell all my phone reps to answer that question... It generates speculation and more sells... I really hope it does mean something more though.... :(

• Upvote 2

It also says on there that your orders now lock on postmark. It used to be that whatever time the payment was created the order was locked. All you had to do was send a fax with a picture of the timestamp on your cashier's check. Did that change recently? I just noticed it today.

Just another pumper.... Pump up the Dealer Pump up the dinar wonder with they paid him for the post

WTF?!!!!

Another thing it might be is they are changing their wiring instructions because of some kind of snag they ran into in Illinois. Many of the dealers are starting not to take orders from Illinois or change the way they do orders in Ilinois because of some kind of law they ran into. Ty was talking about it on that conference call.

• Upvote 1

The other night Ty from Dinarbanker was on a conference call I was listening to and he said that when the RV happened he would immediately stop taking orders and would have to determine who had orders pending that were paid for and all of that before he could start again with the new rate. When he was asked how long this process would take he said "30 seconds", so I am assuming that if the rate on his site is still the program rate then it means nothing because he seemed pretty sure that the process from old rate to new rate would be nearly instantaneous.

Yes, I heard Ty say this myself. Wow, I am really getting cautiously excited. Whoo hoo

I have to admit that I find it odd for them to change up the wire transfer rules this soon. Monday could be interesting or could be another bust just have to wait and see.

GO RV!!

They may have changed banks. Several dealers have changed banks, and I would assume it is due to better rates. Dinar Trade changed banks and it caused a huge flurry of speculation, which amounted to nothing.

GID Associates and Tampa Dinar are status quo.

• Upvote 2

I have ordered from Dinar Banker several times; it is possible that some of you are reading too much into this. (Please don't shoot the messenger!)

The last wire I sent to them went to "Global Transaction Services." My guess is that they are using a contractor who specializes in Order Entry and/or Fulfillment, to do data entry for them and just process all of the incoming orders, and do the accounting for them. Previous to this G.T.S., the wires were going to somewhere else. This situation, where they temporarily do not accept wires, has happened before, then they had a new wire destination, and I am guessing that they have become dis-satisfied with the performance or service that they are receiving from their sub-contractor, as they probably did before, or had some other falling out. Maybe the contractor cannot handle the volume, so they are making other arrangements...

I suspect that they have gone to locking the rate the same day as postmark instead of next day 9am, because many customers would be unhappy if they had no option by which to lock rate immediately, and they would lose business.

I think Ty is a great guy who served our country, one of my friends says he knows him personally, and I have been very impressed with hearing him speak on Call Squad; I tuned in just to hear him speak.

Does anyone think that they would still be taking orders at all if they had REAL HARD EVIDENCE of immediate RV? They are nice folks, but they are not fools, nor are they running a charity!

• Upvote 4

Back to my Banking story, we came home after making our wire transfer and found out on Dinar Banker is no longer taking wire transfers or payment. There will be further instructions on Monday the 15th.

We freaked so we called because we just made a wire transfer. Since we were three days ahead we were told they would honor the wire. Had we waited until Monday they could not. Whew! Oh we asked if had RV, (might as well try), and briskly told, "I cannot give you that information."

Does it mean something? Indeed it does but what? I can only hope Monday is going to be an interesting day.

Alex 38 expect us! :D

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS MY FRIEND THIS MAY BE A ROUGH RIDE INDEED. READ UP ON THE LATEST IN IRAQ AND ITS PARLIAMENT

I am not going crazy here....because while I have not been in the Dinar long, the history of ups and downs for the past what 8 years, 5 years has been non stop from what I understand. Something or nothing is going on but it seems different. I am hopeful for all. From my perspective, for today, it is a good day and I am going to enjoy the possibilities.

• Upvote 2

I have ordered from Dinar Banker several times; it is possible that some of you are reading too much into this. (Please don't shoot the messenger!)

The last wire I sent to them went to "Global Transaction Services." My guess is that they are using a contractor who specializes in Order Entry and/or Fulfillment, to do data entry for them and just process all of the incoming orders, and do the accounting for them. Previous to this G.T.S., the wires were going to somewhere else. This situation, where they temporarily do not accept wires, has happened before, then they had a new wire destination, and I am guessing that they have become dis-satisfied with the performance or service that they are receiving from their sub-contractor, as they probably did before, or had some other falling out. Maybe the contractor cannot handle the volume, so they are making other arrangements...

I suspect that they have gone to locking the rate the same day as postmark instead of next day 9am, because many customers would be unhappy if they had no option by which to lock rate immediately, and they would lose business.

I think Ty is a great guy who served our country, one of my friends says he knows him personally, and I have been very impressed with hearing him speak on Call Squad; I tuned in just to hear him speak.

Does anyone think that they would still be taking orders at all if they had REAL HARD EVIDENCE of immediate RV? They are nice folks, but they are not fools, nor are they running a charity!

You make a good point and I would say that is possible. Very possible. But they did not say, nor did I ask.

Sure they will take orders...right up to the second that the new rate goes live!! And, what is their reasoning for the new instructions on being locked by the postal stamp? So. IMO...it is more than just changing who they have contracted, or doing business with...

• Upvote 1

Soooo "where is the party" and who dropped the hat? (it must have been Alex... he likes to party at the drop of a hat, and he is always dropping his hat!). rolleyes.gif I got my hat, see--------->feature_party.gifbiggrin.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4