Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Banker

zigmeister

Back to my Banking story, we came home after making our wire transfer and found out on Dinar Banker is no longer taking wire transfers or payment. There will be further instructions on Monday the 15th.

We freaked so we called because we just made a wire transfer. Since we were three days ahead we were told they would honor the wire. Had we waited until Monday they could not. Whew! Oh we asked if had RV, (might as well try), and briskly told, "I cannot give you that information."

Does it mean something? Indeed it does but what? I can only hope Monday is going to be an interesting day.

Alex 38 expect us! :D

BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL MONTH!!! B)

dinartrade is also not buying and selling dinar i think we are so soso closed

Be Blessed Go Rv B)

Aug 12, 2011 ***** We are not currently accepting wire transfer orders or payments, we will have new instructions available August 15th ***** Effective Immediately, Mail Orders Lock the Date of Your Postmark ***** Limited Time Only, Limited Amounts of 500 Dinar Notes In Stock, First Come First Served ***** Returning Customers, Please Sign In Before Ordering. ****** We have 5,000 Iraqi Dinar Notes and Vietnamese Dong in Stock and Ready to Ship! ***** We are Still Selling Dinars and Taking Orders. ******

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The other night Ty from Dinarbanker was on a conference call I was listening to and he said that when the RV happened he would immediately stop taking orders and would have to determine who had orders pending that were paid for and all of that before he could start again with the new rate. When he was asked how long this process would take he said "30 seconds", so I am assuming that if the rate on his site is still the program rate then it means nothing because he seemed pretty sure that the process from old rate to new rate would be nearly instantaneous.

• Upvote 3

Aug 12, 2011 ***** We are not currently accepting wire transfer orders or payments, we will have new instructions available August 15th ***** Effective Immediately, Mail Orders Lock the Date of Your Postmark ***** Limited Time Only, Limited Amounts of 500 Dinar Notes In Stock, First Come First Served ***** Returning Customers, Please Sign In Before Ordering. ****** We have 5,000 Iraqi Dinar Notes and Vietnamese Dong in Stock and Ready to Ship! ***** We are Still Selling Dinars and Taking Orders. ******

Thanks for posting Cisole but that statement sounds like they are talking out both sides of their a$$. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I just brought more dinar this week from, them I can tell you they probably don't want to do wire transfer since it has to go the federal reserve first. The whole process can take up to five days depending on the bank and the wait list for the feds.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would not get too excited cause if it rv's Monday we would all be in big troble...can you imagine thousands of people changing their drawers at the same time??? Holy toledo! :blink::lol:

Wow, you could make millions starting up a fertilizer farm!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The other night Ty from Dinarbanker was on a conference call I was listening to and he said that when the RV happened he would immediately stop taking orders and would have to determine who had orders pending that were paid for and all of that before he could start again with the new rate. When he was asked how long this process would take he said "30 seconds", so I am assuming that if the rate on his site is still the program rate then it means nothing because he seemed pretty sure that the process from old rate to new rate would be nearly instantaneous.

Yes...I was on the same call and heard Ty say that! It makes ya wonder....I believe we may just have a change in the rate! Guess we will find out!!! God Bless!