Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There is a link below this thing so that way you can read the whole thing,,, but I printed the most interesting part...

If this has already been posted I am sorry..

The Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar

How the U.S. Plans to Make Trillions

By Greg McCoach

Friday, July 8th, 2011

Text:

U.S. national debt will exceed $14.5 trillion by the end of the summer.

The government has been underwater so long, it has gills...

But despite their desperate condition, the Feds still have a few tricks up their sleeve that will allow them to keep “kicking the can” down the road.

One of the gimmicks they've cooked up to stave the wolves off is becoming more and more evident: The revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

The dinar collapsed after the United States invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam. Prior to U.S. invasion, the Iraqi currency was trading over USD3 to one Iraqi dinar on the strength of the country's massive oil industry.

After the collapse, the dinar was trading significantly lower. At one point, a single dollar purchased one thousand Iraqi dinar.

Speculators began to take positions in 2004 hoping someday, the dinar would recover and the UN economic sanctions would be lifted, allowing the currency to be revalued. Since then, there has been much speculation regarding how and when that would occur.

But here's the really interesting part...

The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq

Does that really come as a surprise?

The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country's forex reserves.

New Iraqi Dinar

see detail of 50 dinar bill

However, the Treasure does say it did an initial currency swap with Iraq to fund their government and Ministries...

Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq.

About two months ago, Iraqi dinars could no longer be purchased; the recent Dodd Frank bill appears to have legislation related to the revaluation of a foreign currency and preventing mass hysteria.

From what I have been able to gather, it sounds like this plan was originally put together by George Bush, **** Cheney, Alan Greenspan, and others years ago as a way for the U.S. government to be repaid (read: get kickbacks) for their efforts in Iraq.

Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to USD1.

If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to USD1: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions... as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years.

Bush’s statement, “This is a war that will pay for itself,” will be true 10 times over

LINK BELOW LINK BELOW

http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/the-revaluation-of-the-iraqi-dinar/3145

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 4

Since this dinar is not on record anywhere, I would like to see how much certain people reap after the RV (both Bushes, BO, and their VP's, and let's not forget the Fed).

Am I the only one that expects some sort of hidden deals going on after the RV? I guess someplace owned by the US government and guarded 24/7 would be a very good place to stash it for safekeeping.

From what I have read about the NWO, Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, etc. it seems as though it is a possibility if not a probability.

tommyboy, you may have made a good point. I read where Clinton took advantage of the kuwait RI and made a nice piece of change for himself personally and also left office with the US treasury in the Black. I don't know if it was ever proven or even true that's how Clinton left office with a surplus in the budget. It could have been just good money management on his part. It's tough to know the truth when we can't verify all that's in print or been printed.

I find it extremely curious that I received a "-" for simply telling firefighter_218546 that this article has been posted many times. :unsure:

Anyone want to step up to the plate and tell me why you think that deserves a neg. :ph34r:

Maybe you just do not like grandmas - is that your problem bunky!!! :wave::lmao:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I find it extremely curious that I received a "-" for simply telling firefighter_218546 that this article has been posted many times. unsure.gif

Anyone want to step up to the plate and tell me why you think that deserves a neg. ph34r.gif

Maybe you just do not like grandmas - is that your problem bunky!!! emot-wave.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Some folks just can't handle the truth. :lol: I fixed ya up Granny! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hilary Clinton is going to retire after the election of 2012. She didn't want to run again or be involved. Maybe the Clintons have a good stash of IQD

and know that they will be really set for life (even better than they are now) by then and don't want all the headaches of politics anymore.

One can only hope!

• Upvote 1

I find it extremely curious that I received a "-" for simply telling firefighter_218546 that this article has been posted many times. unsure.gif

Anyone want to step up to the plate and tell me why you think that deserves a neg. ph34r.gif

Maybe you just do not like grandmas - is that your problem bunky!!! emot-wave.gifemot-LMAO.gif

lol whats a bunky? i must be too young for this slang. I +1ed ya someone sure has it out for grannies now adays,. oops i tried no more +'s :(

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

lol whats a bunky? i must be too young for this slang. I +1ed ya someone sure has it out for grannies now adays,. oops i tried no more +'s :(

Just for you easy -

This gives you an idea of where "bunky" came from - couldn't find the right video but this will give you a clue. :woot::lmao:

Written like a true, committed pumper. There are so many things wrong with this article, it's hard to know where to begin.

The whole premise of the article is bunk. There is absolutely NO evidence that the US holds any dinar. Speculation does not make it so.

Gov'ts do not have foreign currency investments. They have foreign currency reserves. Gov'ts don't have reserves to make money. They don't need to. They own the printing press. Gov'ts that want more currency simply print it. They hold foreign reserves to manage the value of their own currency realtive to another currency. If the US gov't wants to strengthen the value of dollar against the yen, they reduce the amount of yen they hold by buying yen denominated assets. If they want to weaken the dollar against the yen, they increase the amount of yen they hold by buying Japanese gov't debt.

Dinar can still be easily purchased. If the supply of dinar was drying up, the price would reflect it. It is not. The price has not changed.

Dodd Frank says absolutely nothing about the revaluation of currency. This is a complete lie. Read the bill (if you have 12 hours and a lot of coffee). The author is counting on people not reading thousands of pages of legalese to discredit this lie.

Bush was speaking metaphorically about the war in Iraq. He anticipated that a democratic Iraq, in the heart of the middle East, at peace with it's neighbors would lead to a sustained peace in the region and enourage an expansion of democracy eslewhere. This, in turn, would benefit the US through increased trade and a reduction in violent hostilities in the region. Bush considered this almost priceless to the future of the US. His statement was not literal.

It's articles like this that feed an unjustifiable frenzy. It is not facutal. It's full of opinion, innuendo and supposition. Unfortunately, many good people beleive garbage like this and give away their US dollars for this mania.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I find it extremely curious that I received a "-" for simply telling firefighter_218546 that this article has been posted many times. :unsure:

Anyone want to step up to the plate and tell me why you think that deserves a neg. :ph34r:

Maybe you just do not like grandmas - is that your problem bunky!!! :wave::lmao:

I gave you a plus to help make up for it.

Written like a true, committed pumper. There are so many things wrong with this article, it's hard to know where to begin.

The whole premise of the article is bunk. There is absolutely NO evidence that the US holds any dinar. Speculation does not make it so.

Gov'ts do not have foreign currency investments. They have foreign currency reserves. Gov'ts don't have reserves to make money. They don't need to. They own the printing press. Gov'ts that want more currency simply print it. They hold foreign reserves to manage the value of their own currency realtive to another currency. If the US gov't wants to strengthen the value of dollar against the yen, they reduce the amount of yen they hold by buying yen denominated assets. If they want to weaken the dollar against the yen, they increase the amount of yen they hold by buying Japanese gov't debt.

Dinar can still be easily purchased. If the supply of dinar was drying up, the price would reflect it. It is not. The price has not changed.

Dodd Frank says absolutely nothing about the revaluation of currency. This is a complete lie. Read the bill (if you have 12 hours and a lot of coffee). The author is counting on people not reading thousands of pages of legalese to discredit this lie.

Bush was speaking metaphorically about the war in Iraq. He anticipated that a democratic Iraq, in the heart of the middle East, at peace with it's neighbors would lead to a sustained peace in the region and enourage an expansion of democracy eslewhere. This, in turn, would benefit the US through increased trade and a reduction in violent hostilities in the region. Bush considered this almost priceless to the future of the US. His statement was not literal.

It's articles like this that feed an unjustifiable frenzy. It is not facutal. It's full of opinion, innuendo and supposition. Unfortunately, many good people beleive garbage like this and give away their US dollars for this mania.

Your reply is no better. It's full of opinion, innuendo and supposition. "Bush was speaking metaphorically about the war in Iraq." How do you know he was speaking metaphorically? Oh my could that be your opinion and not fact? I wonder why he signed a bill so we could buy iraqi dinar if he was only speaking metaphorically....I guess I am going to have to use a supposition.

You're just another jerk trying to cause trouble.

• Upvote 1

I feel that when an individual brings up the plus' (+) and minus' (-) that can be attributed to the various threads and comments here, this reveals a persons' true focus for posting. I guess this scorekeeping mechanism has some merit, but it is 'easy' to see that many people here post comments just to raise his/her green marks. To this practice I say, "get a life".

No, I didn't neg you, Granny. I couldn't care less.

TS

yes good ole greg mcoach .. is the source .. hes the ,man .. he wrote this article so hes got the proff of such to back it up .. its just that he wants to keep his info secret .. as to where he got his info .. i personally hope the us doesnt have any dinars .. iraq will have a hard enough time covering our dinars in a rv

how do ya think that will make the united states look .. to take over a country and grab up a few trillion dollars worth of dinar and with a straight face say they did what they did to get rid of saddam and the bathe party

i dont believe the us is holding trillions of dinars

if anyone can prove it to me .. then i will believe it ..

all ive seen is people saying they do .. but never saw any proof yet .. .. an article doesnt get it .. no one is auduiting the us govt .. and there is no records of us holding dinars

Edited by ashtray