Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie was promoted!

Maymay

When was the last time he indicated he was rubbing noses with these people? I like Okie, he sounds honest on the calls, but, I can not subscribe to this sort of stuff. I used to have a schizophrenic room mate and he heard things that weren't there, he even blamed me for causing the things and talk he was hearing it was that real to him......this is so similar!

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN IN CONFERENCE WITH 3 OF THE 4 BIG BANKS INVOLVED AND WITH THEIR PRESIDENTS. THE BIG 4 HAS AND IS NOTIFYING ALL THERE BIG CUSTOMERS TO GET TO THE BANK TOMMOROW TO SET THEIR APPOINTMENTS AHEAD OF THE MASSES OF PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPECTING. MR SHABBBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE R/V BECAUSE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTIVE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH'S REFLECTION ON THE VALUE OF THE USD. THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN HIS MAIN CONCERN ALONG WITH THE DROP IN OIL PRICES AS THEIR BUDGET IS PROGRAMED TO OPERATE ON AT LEAST 85 DOLLARS A BARREL. THIS R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED 3 TIMES SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND THE STOCK MARKET HAS BEEN THE FACTOR INFLUENCING IT NOT HAPPENING. NOW AS YOU NOTICE THE PRICE OF GOLD HAS RISEN BUT THE ODDITY HERE IS THAT THE USD HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED TO THE EXTENT IT WAS PROJECTED TO BE AND WITH THAT IN MIND THE R/V IS NOW SET TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON--YES I WAS TOLD THE DATE BUT WILL NOT RELAY THAT NOW. IT IS VERY CLOSE AND BE ASSURED THE NEXT FEW DAYS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR GOAL TO BE REACHED. THE ONLY EXCLUSION IS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING GOOD ITSELF. I WAS GIVEN INTEL THAT IS PRIVATE AND WOULD SHARE IF I COULD. BE ASSURED THIS IS UPON US AND UPON US NOW--GOD BLESS U ALL

10:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIG BANKS I WAS IN CONFERENCE IS ON BOTH THE WEST AND EAST COAST

10:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE QUOTED ME (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) WAS IN THE MID 3'S

10:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO IT APPEARS THE INTEL ABOUT THE IRS/UST IS TRUE AND THERE WAS REPORTED (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) THERE WERE A 45 DAY WINDOW THAT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE TAXATION ISSUE---THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT WAS GIVEN TO ME---REMEMBER I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When was the last time he indicated he was rubbing noses with these people? I like Okie, he sounds honest on the calls, but, I can not subscribe to this sort of stuff. I used to have a schizophrenic room mate and he heard things that weren't there, he even blamed me for causing the things and talk he was hearing it was that real to him......this is so similar!

[OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN IN CONFERENCE WITH 3 OF THE 4 BIG BANKS INVOLVED AND WITH THEIR PRESIDENTS. THE BIG 4 HAS AND IS NOTIFYING ALL THERE BIG CUSTOMERS TO GET TO THE BANK TOMMOROW TO SET THEIR APPOINTMENTS AHEAD OF THE MASSES OF PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPECTING. MR SHABBBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE R/V BECAUSE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTIVE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH'S REFLECTION ON THE VALUE OF THE USD. THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN HIS MAIN CONCERN ALONG WITH THE DROP IN OIL PRICES AS THEIR BUDGET IS PROGRAMED TO OPERATE ON AT LEAST 85 DOLLARS A BARREL. THIS R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED 3 TIMES SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND THE STOCK MARKET HAS BEEN THE FACTOR INFLUENCING IT NOT HAPPENING. NOW AS YOU NOTICE THE PRICE OF GOLD HAS RISEN BUT THE ODDITY HERE IS THAT THE USD HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED TO THE EXTENT IT WAS PROJECTED TO BE AND WITH THAT IN MIND THE R/V IS NOW SET TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON--YES I WAS TOLD THE DATE BUT WILL NOT RELAY THAT NOW. IT IS VERY CLOSE AND BE ASSURED THE NEXT FEW DAYS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR GOAL TO BE REACHED. THE ONLY EXCLUSION IS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING GOOD ITSELF. I WAS GIVEN INTEL THAT IS PRIVATE AND WOULD SHARE IF I COULD. BE ASSURED THIS IS UPON US AND UPON US NOW--GOD BLESS U ALL

10:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIG BANKS I WAS IN CONFERENCE IS ON BOTH THE WEST AND EAST COAST

10:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE QUOTED ME (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) WAS IN THE MID 3'S

10:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO IT APPEARS THE INTEL ABOUT THE IRS/UST IS TRUE AND THERE WAS REPORTED (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) THERE WERE A 45 DAY WINDOW THAT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE TAXATION ISSUE---THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT WAS GIVEN TO ME---REMEMBER I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

Can't help but wonder if this "little" person shouts to everyone. One would assume when using all caps he is shouting.

(H)Okie assuring us that this is done and upon us now.....should I be more assured than when it was upon us in mid-May??? 1st week of June??? When it absolutely, positively HAD to be done by the end of June??? The multiple false RV's he informed us of throughout July??? Just how assuring are (H)Okie's assurances???? Just once I'd like to hear him say, "It's not going to happen this week." THEN I'll know the RV is upon us!!!

I should just let this ridiculous post go unnoticed... but I just can't. ONCE AND FOR ALL. This moranic post again proves that OKIE does not even know how things work let alone have any real INTEL. He was in a meeting with the President of the Big Banks??????????????

Let just look at the organizational charts of all the BIg Banks, and publicly traded banks.

President of what? Okie.... He is so stupid he does not even know that there are several Presidents. and the President that may be involved in a currency relation would have NO CLUE NONE ZERO>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the retail operations Elites. Each state has it own President in that area as well , and just this comment alone is so damn stupid... He is so out of touch with even basic finance 101, that he could not even as a waiter be involved in a meeting of that magnatude. If it existed in a fairy tale world.

THIS GUY HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES.... Stop posting his BS.

The more successful pumpers are in getting people to buy, the less chance we have in this playing out like we want.

• Upvote 3

Okie, I have been here and another Dinar site that your " Intel" is shared on a short time and through a few of your "THIS IS IT!! IT HAS RV'D" comments and you base them on people giving you positive "Intel". I suggest you find another job..because i get better promises from the local fast food joint and better "intel" about whats in the bag of goodies i just bought than you have EVER given! I am tired of it and i am sure there are a lot of others that have too!! ( But i speak for myself and it is only opinion). You should change your screen name to " BOYWHOCRIEDWOLF" because that's how i feel about your intel and the information you pass along to these great people on here only to let them down! If my comment gets me banned..I apologies to those that i have offended.

ITSINTHEMX

My opinion only and not meant to be used in any other matter or copied.

i shall take over the throne soon enough for the DONG!!!!

All hail King Easyrider! emot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gif

Can't you just see it? OKIE, in his Giovanni suit, sitting in a 70th story NY boardroom, talking smak with the highly educated, high powered bankers. A true paradox. laugh.gif

I should just let this ridiculous post go unnoticed... but I just can't. ONCE AND FOR ALL. This moranic post again proves that OKIE does not even know how things work let alone have any real INTEL. He was in a meeting with the President of the Big Banks??????????????

Let just look at the organizational charts of all the BIg Banks, and publicly traded banks.

President of what? Okie.... He is so stupid he does not even know that there are several Presidents. and the President that may be involved in a currency relation would have NO CLUE NONE ZERO>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the retail operations Elites. Each state has it own President in that area as well , and just this comment alone is so damn stupid... He is so out of touch with even basic finance 101, that he could not even as a waiter be involved in a meeting of that magnatude. If it existed in a fairy tale world.

THIS GUY HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES.... Stop posting his BS.

The more successful pumpers are in getting people to buy, the less chance we have in this playing out like we want.

You really are thinking to much here. Just read it and laugh. Rumours in this investment are just that, rumours. Some are dry and boring, while others are great entertainment. OKIE's are the latter! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

This man has it all. Hes anexec. of some sort, now sitting high up in the banking industry, has high up contacts with high brass in the military and knows people that live on penn. ave. in a big white house. Hes realy built himself up. Next he will be involved in when this goes down. Good intel from some old toothless drunk, chain smoking, living in a trailer and laughing at all the people who fall for his BS.

Notifying their big customers before the rush of the masses. LMAO 1% or less of the U.S population owns dinar, so if there are 312 million people in the U.S that means only 3 million people own dinar. Now if you divide that by 50 states your average is 62,400 individuals in each state. Watch out you might get trampled on the way to cash in lol.

Edited by armondtoth