Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting bit of FACTUAL information

TQueezy

Bahahaha, I love the range of reactions to this... from "Don't hate the businessman! He's not doing anyone any harm!" to "LINK" to... "This is pointless..."

Keep up the good work guys, I'm gonna make an online scrapbook of your amazing responses! Keep on donating to the cause!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

Bahahaha, I love the range of reactions to this... from "Don't hate the businessman! He's not doing anyone any harm!" to "LINK" to... "This is pointless..."

Keep up the good work guys, I'm gonna make an online scrapbook of your amazing responses! Keep on donating to the cause!

You conveniently did not answer the question. Your proof to your accusation please?

• Upvote 3

I just plussed everyone in this thread, including myself!!!

You conveniently did not answer the question. Your proof to your accusation please?

The purpose of proving my accusation is inconsequential. All you should be worrying about is, IF this is true, it suddenly makes so much sense in the grand scheme of things. Just more to think about.

Edited by Markinsa
Corrected Inappropriate Language
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Any site that has any form of advertising on it is engaged in a contract that allows percentage of product sold, or outright cash, according to the number of "hits" on a particular ad, or in this case, the plus or the minus. It tells advertisers basically if it is worth advertising on the site, and gives the site owner incentive to do so, helping to pay for the basic cost of business when it comes to hosting the site. It is an acceptable way of doing business. Go to the grocery market. New items have new signage and posters and things stuck on the floor ... those are to get your attention. And the advertisers know they work so they pay the store owner a certain amount of money to put them there. Usually they pay by the volume of customers coming and going.

It is just business. Adam is a businessman. Whether he is a great investor I don't know but I can tell you he has all the business twists and turns down pat. That is not a bad thing. It means he manages his site. Which a lot of sites are not ... managed that is ... they are free for all bs factories. Adam, at least, keeps an eye on what is going on, and what he is offering in the way of exposure to his advertisers. I don't always agree with his decisions, not all of us do. But that is because HE is the businessman, not us. Well, not yet, hhahhahahaha/

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Any site that has any form of advertising on it is engaged in a contract that allows percentage of product sold, or outright cash, according to the number of "hits" on a particular ad, or in this case, the plus or the minus. It tells advertisers basically if it is worth advertising on the site, and gives the site owner incentive to do so, helping to pay for the basic cost of business when it comes to hosting the site. It is an acceptable way of doing business. Go to the grocery market. New items have new signage and posters and things stuck on the floor ... those are to get your attention. And the advertisers know they work so they pay the store owner a certain amount of money to put them there. Usually they pay by the volume of customers coming and going.

It is just business. Adam is a businessman. Whether he is a great investor I don't know but I can tell you he has all the business twists and turns down pat. That is not a bad thing. It means he manages his site. Which a lot of sites are not ... managed that is ... they are free for all bs factories. Adam, at least, keeps an eye on what is going on, and what he is offering in the way of exposure to his advertisers. I don't always agree with his decisions, not all of us do. But that is because HE is the businessman, not us. Well, not yet, hhahhahahaha/

smee2

I LOVE YOU SMEE

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

Exactly!

And...

You're right, it's not unacceptable. But, all of these people that complain about their forum rep and the plusses and minuses, and "oh, stop clicking minus to the messenger" bullshyte and all that other nonsense... ugh, just gets me angry.

• Upvote 2

I just plussed everyone in this thread, including myself!!!

The purpose of proving my accusation is inconsequential. All you should be worrying about is, IF this is true, it suddenly makes so much sense in the grand scheme of things. Just more to think about.

"It's best people think you are a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Edited by Markinsa
Language in Quote
  • Upvote 2

Wow, mods acted fast, blasted this to Off-Topic...

EVEN THOUGH IT'S A RUMOR!!!

:angry:

Here's another rumor:

Adam and other site owners/administrator make 69¢ for every 5 star thread that has over 10 votes. Absorb that in...

"It's best people think you are a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

First of all...

You're missing a word in the first clause.

Second of all...

The word "then" in your second clause should be "than" when using comparative phrases. I'd rather spend money THAN lose money.

The other "then" is used like this...

First I will go to the store, THEN I will come back home and make dinner.

You're welcome for the grammar and vocabulary lesson.

No, don't worry...

It's on the house.

Just do me a favor and click + or - based on how much you money you want Adam to make off of you.

Cheers! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

smee2

Ahhh, so that would explain the limit on the amount of +/-s allowed for the day. My only question is why are minuses worth more than plusses?

If that part is true, then I'm gonna start a site bashing liberal view points, and invite only liberals to join! $.11 all day long baby! jk :P

• Upvote 1

Ahhh, so that would explain the limit on the amount of +/-s allowed for the day. My only question is why are minuses worth more than plusses?

If that part is true, then I'm gonna start a site bashing liberal view points, and invite only liberals to join! $.11 all day long baby! jk :P

And now if you see a change to an unlimited number of pluses and minuses per day (except still limited to one per post), then you know that what I said was true, because you just helped them make more money!

:lol: