Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE's latest

Diamond4me

Okie just blew his cover that he has has no earthly idea on what's going on. I can promise you that no bank president is going to call customers to let them know the dinar is going to rv on a certain date. (insiders information). How stupid does he think we are.

I thought we weren't supposed to bash people around here?

welllll...I was a Banker for 13 years (B of A) and we would have most certainly called our big customers to let them know. Indeed, Big Customers are treated quite differently than the rest of the world.

But then that is the problem now, isn't it?

As it happens I have a contact that is one of the signers of the Global Settlements. He happened to mention how very close to the nut Oakie was on many of his predictions. Many times this was scheduled to go and then something/one got in the way and stopped it. He also said that the RV would not go until the Global Settlements were completed. He has been hard at work on finalizing them all week. In fact, at last word they were trying very hard to have it all wrapped up by Tuesday night. Obviously it took longer than they expected. Been waiting to hear how they are doing. But then no one here is interested in that sort of thing...right?

gridkeeper

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO IT APPEARS THE INTEL ABOUT THE IRS/UST IS TRUE AND THERE WAS REPORTED (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) THERE WERE A 45 DAY WINDOW THAT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE TAXATION ISSUE---THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT WAS GIVEN TO ME---REMEMBER I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

10:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ANY MESSAGE COULD (HOPE NOT) CHANGE WITH CHANGING INTEL AND THE IRAQI MINDSET BUT THIS IS THE VERY LATEST AVAILABLE NEWS

In Okie's case I really think we should be allowed to shoot the messenger....I mean really shoot him. It doesn't have to be something that would cause permanent damage, but something like a bb gun I think would be fair???? :lol::lol:

Please get me off this rollercoaster ride soon...I am getting dizzy. Hopefully...my knight in pig armour will come to my rescue and catch me as I am feeling faint. Just kidding....I feel fine. I just had to again profess my love for pink piggy!! :wub:

Edited by Lotsofdreams

From other site

Okie's Thur evening post. 08/11/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN IN CONFERENCE WITH 3 OF THE 4 BIG BANKS INVOLVED AND WITH THEIR PRESIDENTS. THE BIG 4 HAS AND IS NOTIFYING ALL THERE BIG CUSTOMERS TO GET TO THE BANK TOMMOROW TO SET THEIR APPOINTMENTS AHEAD OF THE MASSES OF PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPECTING. MR SHABBBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE R/V BECAUSE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTIVE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH'S REFLECTION ON THE VALUE OF THE USD. THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN HIS MAIN CONCERN ALONG WITH THE DROP IN OIL PRICES AS THEIR BUDGET IS PROGRAMED TO OPERATE ON AT LEAST 85 DOLLARS A BARREL. THIS R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED 3 TIMES SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND THE STOCK MARKET HAS BEEN THE FACTOR INFLUENCING IT NOT HAPPENING. NOW AS YOU NOTICE THE PRICE OF GOLD HAS RISEN BUT THE ODDITY HERE IS THAT THE USD HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED TO THE EXTENT IT WAS PROJECTED TO BE AND WITH THAT IN MIND THE R/V IS NOW SET TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON--YES I WAS TOLD THE DATE BUT WILL NOT RELAY THAT NOW. IT IS VERY CLOSE AND BE ASSURED THE NEXT FEW DAYS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR GOAL TO BE REACHED. THE ONLY EXCLUSION IS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING GOOD ITSELF. I WAS GIVEN INTEL THAT IS PRIVATE AND WOULD SHARE IF I COULD. BE ASSURED THIS IS UPON US AND UPON US NOW--GOD BLESS U ALL

10:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIG BANKS I WAS IN CONFERENCE IS ON BOTH THE WEST AND EAST COAST

10:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE QUOTED ME (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) WAS IN THE MID 3'S

10:38 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ALSO IT APPEARS THE INTEL ABOUT THE IRS/UST IS TRUE AND THERE WAS REPORTED (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) THERE WERE A 45 DAY WINDOW THAT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE TAXATION ISSUE---THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD AND I AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT WAS GIVEN TO ME---REMEMBER I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE

10:39 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] ANY MESSAGE COULD (HOPE NOT) CHANGE WITH CHANGING INTEL AND THE IRAQI MINDSET BUT THIS IS THE VERY LATEST AVAILABLE NEWS

+++++ OKIE, OKIE, OKIE, GIVE ME AN O,O GIVE ME A K,K GIVE ME AN I,I, GIVE ME AN E ,E AND WHAT DO YOU GET A RUMOR

Why keep circulating this liar's garbage? Was he invited to a meeting with Vikram Pandit and Brian Moynihan? Do these bank CEO's meet regularly with each other or do they all take the time to meet with Okie separately to discuss strategy? Where has Tony Blair been? I thought we couldn't have an RV without him? This guy reads the news and figures out how he can spin todays events into an RV story. Folks, if you want to read some good fiction, there are much better things to read at the library. For laughs, the comics may work. But this is just crap from a grocery store bagboy who has no accountablity. He does nothing but discredit this investment.

• Upvote 2

As it happens I have a contact that is one of the signers of the Global Settlements. He happened to mention how very close to the nut Oakie was on many of his predictions. Many times this was scheduled to go and then something/one got in the way and stopped it. He also said that the RV would not go until the Global Settlements were completed. He has been hard at work on finalizing them all week. In fact, at last word they were trying very hard to have it all wrapped up by Tuesday night. Obviously it took longer than they expected. Been waiting to hear how they are doing. But then no one here is interested in that sort of thing...right?

gridkeeper

Thank you for posting. Couple questions... From what you describe, correct me if I am wrong, once the Global Settlements are completed/signed, the dinar will RV? This is the one issue that is the holdup?

Too, I would assume that your inside contact will call you asap and then us. Yes?

Thanks again! :D

my knight in pig armour

End Quote

Good one.

Why keep circulating this liar's garbage? Was he invited to a meeting with Vikram Pandit and Brian Moynihan? Do these bank CEO's meet regularly with each other or do they all take the time to meet with Okie separately to discuss strategy? Where has Tony Blair been? I thought we couldn't have an RV without him? This guy reads the news and figures out how he can spin todays events into an RV story. Folks, if you want to read some good fiction, there are much better things to read at the library. For laughs, the comics may work. But this is just crap from a grocery store bagboy who has no accountablity. He does nothing but discredit this investment.

Granted I do advocate Freedom of Speech as a rule of thumb ( so that rightly or wrongly must include also Okie and all the other Gurus and most everybody else, including myself, again rightly or wrongly)...

What you stated I completely agree with and it's somehow shocking to me and I'm sure to others as well that this even needs to be emphasized.

Edited by umbertino

Ahhhha!!! Anyone notice... Okie finally has added a qualifier "disclaimer" to cover himself for ALL situations!!!! He is getting wise???!!! :o

Quote:

From other site

Okie's Thur evening post. 08/11/2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE BEEN IN CONFERENCE WITH 3 OF THE 4 BIG BANKS INVOLVED AND WITH THEIR PRESIDENTS. THE BIG 4 HAS AND IS NOTIFYING ALL THERE BIG CUSTOMERS TO GET TO THE BANK TOMMOROW TO SET THEIR APPOINTMENTS AHEAD OF THE MASSES OF PEOPLE THEY ARE EXPECTING. MR SHABBBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE R/V BECAUSE OF THE ADVERSE EFFECTIVE THE STOCK MARKET CRASH'S REFLECTION ON THE VALUE OF THE USD. THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR HAS BEEN HIS MAIN CONCERN ALONG WITH THE DROP IN OIL PRICES AS THEIR BUDGET IS PROGRAMED TO OPERATE ON AT LEAST 85 DOLLARS A BARREL. THIS R/V HAS BEEN SCHEDULED 3 TIMES SINCE LAST THURSDAY AND THE STOCK MARKET HAS BEEN THE FACTOR INFLUENCING IT NOT HAPPENING. NOW AS YOU NOTICE THE PRICE OF GOLD HAS RISEN BUT THE ODDITY HERE IS THAT THE USD HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED TO THE EXTENT IT WAS PROJECTED TO BE AND WITH THAT IN MIND THE R/V IS NOW SET TO BE RELEASED VERY SOON--YES I WAS TOLD THE DATE BUT WILL NOT RELAY THAT NOW. IT IS VERY CLOSE AND BE ASSURED THE NEXT FEW DAYS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR GOAL TO BE REACHED. THE ONLY EXCLUSION IS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING GOOD ITSELF. I WAS GIVEN INTEL THAT IS PRIVATE AND WOULD SHARE IF I COULD. BE ASSURED THIS IS UPON US AND UPON US NOW--GOD BLESS U ALL

10:34 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE BIG BANKS I WAS IN CONFERENCE IS ON BOTH THE WEST AND EAST COAST

10:36 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] THE RATE QUOTED ME (RIGHTLY OR WRONGLY) WAS IN THE MID 3'S

I have to say one thing Oakie seems to be doing ok for a man/boy made out of wood. I would think he might stop with all this how and I do say how many times has Oakie given us information, it is done should see tomorrow, etc. If it is like he is saying just passing on what he is hearing I think I might get a new group of people to listen too, because the people he is listening to must and and I mean must be smoking way too much wacky weed.

What does Okie look like? I vision a chubby cheeked pimply face greasy haired 20 something year old who has lost his virginity only to Rosie Palms. I see a dude sitting on the floor of his mom and dads basement chomping down on Cheetos while playing video games.He wears an huge oversized T shirt with a BonJovi group photo. His huge blue sweat pants have a broken wasteband and have not been washed in months. Am I close?

The question. Horn rim or wire frame glasses? Coke bottle lenses? Talk to me. :lol:

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 1

What does Okie look like? I vision a chubby cheeked pimply face greasy haired 20 something year old who has lost his virginity only to Rosie Palms. I see a dude sitting on the floor of his mom and dads basement chomping down on Cheetos while playing video games.He wears an huge oversized T shirt with a BonJovi group photo. His huge blue sweat pants have a broken wasteband and have not been washed in months. Am I close?

The question. Horn rim or wire frame glasses? Coke bottle lenses? Talk to me. :lol:

Someone who would speak in such a mean way about somebody's looks is not a nice person.

I'm thinking these guys were in the same grocery store at the same time and Okie was their bag boy. After bagging their groceries, he walked them to their Bentleys and this to Okie constituted a meeting with the "Big Boys."

Amen, best post I've seen today. This site would be much better w/o okie or bank rumor posts. They are nothing but prevarications designed to pump and they denegrate this investment for those of us that are hanging tough with it.

• Upvote 1