Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okay I've been reading, living, dreaming about the RV for nearly two years. . . Yes I've read the news, the rumors, the intel. I've listened to the gurus, the grounded ones and the ones who only post when they feel their info is straight from the horses mouth.... I've read the facts, the fiction, the boots on the ground and even read those who try to work the astrological calendars into the equation. And the thing that always rings through at the end is the common statement, the usual sentiment , the everlasting expression of eternal optimisim of the common man's cry.... GO RV.... Well it hasn't worked.... So from this day forward I will end my statements, my expressions of opinion, my out-cry tp fellow Dinaraholics with the new use of reverse psychology......... Yes, from this day forward I will try to reverse the curse, I will try to physic out the powers at work with the rebel yell..... DON'T GO RV!!!!!!!!!!..... Okay I think I'm ready for another mai-tai..... DON'T GO RV... DON'T GO NEW CAMARO.... DON"T GO CHANGE THE UNIVERSE..... DON'T GO RV....... There maybe that's what we should have been saying from the beginning.......

B/A

www.2012aworldevent.com

P.S.

Buy a tee-shirt..... I need to buy some more Dinar!!!!!!