Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"CASH IN TIME"....

NonLinear

“She is ON FIRE” 3:45 pm [omnigirl]

Posted on August 11, 2011 .

9:18 PM [Andie_Z] 3:45 pm [omnigirl] ……………..Hello all you GREAT people… Today is another opportunity… TODAY’S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY…. BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING… WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3…. WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE… THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN… DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ….. IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN…. AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE…. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH…………. I CANNOT SAY WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK…. THINGS WILL PROGRESS TO THAT POINT QUICKLY NOW… BE HAPPY.. DON’T WORRY.. WE ARE THERE… WITH A CAPITAL T!"

Please, do not stone ME!

smile.gif

AHHH!! LEAVE IT TO A NEWBIE TO TRY AND GET SOME STREET CRED,.......DO US A FAVOR AND ASK YOUR SELF BEFORE YOU POST ....DO YOU REALLY BELEIVE WHAT IS BEING SAID, ESPECIALLY BY SOMEONE WITH A MAKE BELEIVE NAME.........
  • Upvote 1

I gave you a +1 because I love reading this crap. Even tho it is completely untrue, which most should know, I like their imagination.

Plus 1 :lol: The title was misleading but I think the new guy learned his lesson.

AHHH!! LEAVE IT TO A NEWBIE TO TRY AND GET SOME STREET CRED,.......DO US A FAVOR AND ASK YOUR SELF BEFORE YOU POST ....DO YOU REALLY BELEIVE WHAT IS BEING SAID, ESPECIALLY BY SOMEONE WITH A MAKE BELEIVE NAME.........

It was funny. Leave him alone! I think he'll know better about choosing a title next time. :P

9:18 PM [Andie_Z] 3:45 pm [omnigirl] ……………..Hello all you GREAT people… Today is another opportunity… TODAY’S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY…. BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING… WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3…. WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE… THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN… DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ….. IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN…. AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE…. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH…………. I CANNOT SAY WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK…. THINGS WILL PROGRESS TO THAT POINT QUICKLY NOW… BE HAPPY.. DON’T WORRY.. WE ARE THERE… WITH A CAPITAL T!"

Please, do not stone ME!

:)

The new Mrs Okie has arrived.

• Upvote 1

Please, do not stone ME!

Thanks for posting, not sure why the nasty remarks towards you, it's in the proper forum, and you aren't doing anything different than I or anyone else who copy and pasted....... :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING… WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3…. WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE…

End Quote

At least be honest and acknowledge tha fact this is happening on Uranus only so far.

And she needs to get her head out of Uranus.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for posting, not sure why the nasty remarks towards you, it's in the proper forum, and you aren't doing anything different than I or anyone else who copy and pasted....... :blink:

Thank YOU! I thought the same yet it appears everyone's nerves are a little 'raw' at the moment. Too, I had just sat down and caught the posted 'CASH IN' rumor at the site referred to me by a heavily invested friend. I thought someone would recognize the source/name of the 'rumor' and share who they really are. Instead I get nailed for it! My bad!

Like so many others, my friend has been caught up in the 'whirlwind' of some of these 'guru' posts that are emailed to him by the individual that introduced him to the dinar investment. So, to help temper his zeal, I started researching the 'intel' put forth by these 'gurus' and in part, thanks to posts at THIS site, I discovered a WEALTH of information about these 'pumpers' which I shared with him. He had NO idea of how some of these guru/pumpers 'worked' the dinar. It helped temper his zeal a bit once he understood a little more! Now he is just 'simmering' instead of 'boiling over' which certainly helps his adrenals!

Yes, I am invested and I feel that it will RV and possibly return a 'windfall' yet WHEN is beyond me even after reading the 'solid' information. This RV time topic, of course, is beaten to death and is ever-changing yet I believe it is a worthwhile investment with no margin calls!

In any event, as a number of posters have requested, I will cease from sharing these 'rumors'. No worries! :D

• Upvote 4

Non Linear.....the folks here are on edge about the revaluation and are looking for good information. They don't mean no harm. They just want some truthful intel.

How about we all have a beer or two and stop bashing the newbie :D

:wub: Hi piggy piggy :wub:

Thank YOU! I thought the same yet it appears everyone's nerves are a little 'raw' at the moment. Too, I had just sat down and caught the posted 'CASH IN' rumor at the site referred to me by a heavily invested friend. I thought someone would recognize the source/name of the 'rumor' and share who they really are. Instead I get nailed for it! My bad!

Like so many others, my friend has been caught up in the 'whirlwind' of some of these 'guru' posts that are emailed to him by the individual that introduced him to the dinar investment. So, to help temper his zeal, I started researching the 'intel' put forth by these 'gurus' and in part, thanks to posts at THIS site, I discovered a WEALTH of information about these 'pumpers' which I shared with him. He had NO idea of how some of these guru/pumpers 'worked' the dinar. It helped temper his zeal a bit once he understood a little more! Now he is just 'simmering' instead of 'boiling over' which certainly helps his adrenals!

Yes, I am invested and I feel that it will RV and possibly return a 'windfall' yet WHEN is beyond me even after reading the 'solid' information. This RV time topic, of course, is beaten to death and is ever-changing yet I believe it is a worthwhile investment with no margin calls!

In any event, as a number of posters have requested, I will cease from sharing these 'rumors'. No worries! :D

ugh i know exactly what you mean, I have a friend who lives off the rumors, I've warned him over and over again, I told him just pay attention to the articles, they are very telling....ignore those gurus they cause nothing but stomach ulcers, LOL

Please, do not stone ME!

Where do you see this of Forex, I can not find it.

The people of planet earth wish you would not waste out time posting this ____

I wanted to personally thank you for wasting my time posting your responce, Give him a break he found something he copied and pasted it. I am gratefull that I can come to one place and get info from everywhere, It makes it so i dont have to take time away from work or my family. Whether it be wrong or right. I am optimistic. Stop being pessimistic. I am not counting on the RV, would it be great if it happened?.... Yes. Will it ruin my life if it doesn't?.... NO! Don't let it ruin yours. BE HAPPY!!!! and take everything with a grain of salt. BTW mine says Newbie but i have been invested probably as long as you have if not longer. I have read alot and seen alot. Don't stone the people who are just trying to get us the information they see elsewhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't worry, Nonlinear, (your name says it all :D ), there are a bunch of old grouchies hanging around this place.

They are so jaded in their perspectives that their only joy in life seems to be waiting around in a hole under

the rock to jump out and bite the ankles of anybody who posts anything positive.

We have to forgive them, though. They are just tired and sore from getting their hopes up and then having them

dashed. A little research would let them know that this thing has 'almost gone' several times in the past many

years so there were good reasons for their hopes to be 'up' and no one was intentionally putting anything over

on them.

It takes incredible amounts of positive energy to push back against the negative energy they are

now succumbing to which plays right into the hands of those who don't want the Dinar to RV.

Anyway, thanks for your post, and especially for your cheery atitude. Not many here have the courage anymore

to post anything positive without the disclaimer that it is all a bunch of trash. Because if they do, like you, they

get their ankles bitten. And while it smarts a bit, stay true to yourself. Maybe if enough of us are happy and

cheery, we can turn the grouchies into gladdies. Hey, it is worth a try.

P.S. You don't suppose some extra Vitamin D would help them do ya?

:blink:

• Upvote 1