Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"CASH IN TIME"....

NonLinear

“She is ON FIRE” 3:45 pm [omnigirl]

Posted on August 11, 2011 .

9:18 PM [Andie_Z] 3:45 pm [omnigirl] ……………..Hello all you GREAT people… Today is another opportunity… TODAY’S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY…. BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING… WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3…. WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE… THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN… DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ….. IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN…. AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE…. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH…………. I CANNOT SAY WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK…. THINGS WILL PROGRESS TO THAT POINT QUICKLY NOW… BE HAPPY.. DON’T WORRY.. WE ARE THERE… WITH A CAPITAL T!"

Please, do not stone ME!

:)

• Upvote 41
  • Downvote 61

Is this NOT the rumor section? Am I missing something? I posted the latest 'update' from this site with the link along with the source person. I am a little confused... Is this not the SOP?

:o

Welcome to posting...... Don't take anything personal. Sometime folks just don't like the messanger.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING… WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3…. WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE…

End Quote

At least be honest and acknowledge tha fact this is happening on Uranus only so far.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

For some odd reason i am not really that excited after reading that.....hhhmmm...my BS detector is flashing really fast right now....

Think this might have something to do with the attitude of your heart just displayed in your prayer on the thread for praying Christians?

Just remember that what you pray for others are often words that create circumstances in your own life, good or bad...just saying.

• Upvote 4

“She is ON FIRE” 3:45 pm [omnigirl]

Posted on August 11, 2011 .

9:18 PM [Andie_Z] 3:45 pm [omnigirl] ……………..Hello all you GREAT people… Today is another opportunity… TODAY’S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY…. BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING… WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3…. WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE… THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN… DINAR FOR DOLLARS. ….. IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN…. AND THERE WILL BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THIS NATION AND HER PEOPLE…. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH…………. I CANNOT SAY WHEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE BANK…. THINGS WILL PROGRESS TO THAT POINT QUICKLY NOW… BE HAPPY.. DON’T WORRY.. WE ARE THERE… WITH A CAPITAL T!"

Please, do not stone ME!

:)

WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE PEOPLE SMOKING????????????? :lol:

• Upvote 1

how about we stop giving -1 to people posting RUMORS in the RUMOR section? Please continue to post I find the depths these people will go to quite entertaining thanks.

but these really are not rumors at all, but completely fabricated lies.

a rumor would have a small chance of being true.

How about we stop giving -1 to people who call BS ? :huh:

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Is this NOT the rumor section? Am I missing something? I posted the latest 'update' from this site with the link along with the source person. I am a little confused... Is this not the SOP?

:o

Yes you are missing something....some people have been here for years and many things that are needed to RV are getting done and then you come along with that headline to the post...What kind of response were you looking for? HINT - next time try making the title more truthful...like "More guru crap" and you might just get +'s.

Common sense goes far.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yes you are missing something....some people have been here for years and many things that are needed to RV are getting done and then you come along with that headline to the post...What kind of response were you looking for? HINT - next time try making the title more truthful...like "More guru crap" and you might just get +'s.

Common sense goes far.....

THANK YOU! I appreciate the insight! Done!

:D