Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians...

navysky

Navysky..,.Thank you for starting this wonderful thread. It has created some inspiring responses. I originally came into the Dinar investment knowing that God has plans for me to help build His kingdom! Knowing that He is on the throne and in control of this investment, I believe it will happen at His appointed hour!

In the meantime, spending time in prayer and believing in his word, has brought me the calmness I need to wait for the RV. While praying for His wisdom and direction, He continues to give confirmation, as well as add ideas to my list of who to bless through my giving. Just a few of the recipients currently on my list

of ideas are: MINISTRIES of several different types: (Media - since they in turn can reach multitudes with the gospel) (Chuches who are big in Missions to reach out around the world) (Food for the Poor - Feeding the Children Programs, U.S. and abroad) (Drilling Water Wells in countries where fresh water is needed).

Next is CHARITIES: We all have favorite charities...Mine starts with Cancer research (since my husband died five years ago after a long battle with cancer). I have numerous other charities in which I thank God I will be able to step up my support considerably! The last, but definitely not least, is ANIMAL (NO KILL) SHELTERS:

At one point I thought I wanted to build a NO KILL shelter...then after giving it some thought, decided I could do a lot more by giving "Major" support too many shelters around the country! When called upon, I have done some rescue of abandoned and abused dogs and then found forever homes for them. My two are both rescue

dogs...the stories can break your hearts if you are an animal lover. I am trusting God will bring all of these things to pass, along with the RV. But remember, God helps those who help themselves so.... I knew I needed the best of the best in help to pull this all together. Hence, I am a VIP member! Hopefully everyone here is

as well. If not I would encourage joining A.S.A.P. Adam is working diligently to help us all become successful after the RV. I plan to take advantage of his knowledge and expertise!!!

• Upvote 1

You Should All Be Ashamed for Asking God for a financial Windfall. "Please Lord Make Me Rich so I can Help Others?" What a Load of ****. You need to spend more time being Thankful for what you have if your Prayers are so Self Absorbed. Booooo Booooo Most "Christians" care about themselves more than they do God's True Will for their lives, And this is just another Example of that same "Off God's Path" Behavior that Rules their Actions. When you Stand before your Savior on Judgement Day you will realize how Wrong you entire lives have been with your Selfish Interpretation of the Bible. This is just as bad as That West Baptist Church's Interpretation that came to the Conclusion that "God Hates."

"God Is Love" Most People can go their entire lives trying to Understand ONE concept of the Bible and that is "Love your Neighbor as you Love Yourself." And You still Won't accomplish it Fully.

Start by getting your Family "Off The Grid," Away from "Media's Influence," and Feeding their Temples (Bodies) like it's an Offering to God all healthy for the Body, Pray and Meditate for your Soul, and Read the Bible for your Mind and then you will Only start to Begin to understand the Path of Jesus.

Your Priorities Are Off "Christians." Who are Praying for God to make the RV happen.

There sure are a lot of "you's" in your post. I'm curious how often you turn that pointed finger around to yourself! Very interesting that you would rip everyone, let us all know we'll never truly get it, then let us know that we should "Love your neighbor as you love yourself". I'm curious how this is working for you? But what do I know, like you said I don't have it figured out.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

There sure are a lot of "you's" in your post. I'm curious how often you turn that pointed finger around to yourself! Very interesting that you would rip everyone, let us all know we'll never truly get it, then let us know that we should "Love your neighbor as you love yourself". I'm curious how this is working for you? But what do I know, like you said I don't have it figured out.

I turn it on myself quite often, I'm a work in progress but I think I'm getting the hang of loving my neighbor lately more then ever. You're right, there are a lot of "you's" in my post, I'll try to work on that and try not come off so quarrelsome in the future.

Edited by diverdave
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Remaining Anonymus: I have written an unsigned gifting letter to explain what the dinar is, how to cash it in, and advised on the need for ID and being prepared to pay taxes on the gift. I have addressed and stamped envelopes, with the gifting letter and dinar enclosed. They will be put in the mail at the same time I send my packages to the Attorney 's office. Even if someone should guess who sent it, I can always just be "pleasantly surprised" by their good fortune.

My only concern is, Is there a limit on the amount I can send?? A little help here would be appreciated.

You Should All Be Ashamed for Asking God for a financial Windfall. "Please Lord Make Me Rich so I can Help Others?" What a Load of ****. You need to spend more time being Thankful for what you have if your Prayers are so Self Absorbed. Booooo Booooo Most "Christians" care about themselves more than they do God's True Will for their lives, And this is just another Example of that same "Off God's Path" Behavior that Rules their Actions. When you Stand before your Savior on Judgement Day you will realize how Wrong you entire lives have been with your Selfish Interpretation of the Bible. This is just as bad as That West Baptist Church's Interpretation that came to the Conclusion that "God Hates."

"God Is Love" Most People can go their entire lives trying to Understand ONE concept of the Bible and that is "Love your Neighbor as you Love Yourself." And You still Won't accomplish it Fully.

Start by getting your Family "Off The Grid," Away from "Media's Influence," and Feeding their Temples (Bodies) like it's an Offering to God all healthy for the Body, Pray and Meditate for your Soul, and Read the Bible for your Mind and then you will Only start to Begin to understand the Path of Jesus.

Your Priorities Are Off "Christians." Who are Praying for God to make the RV happen.

Finally someone had the kahonies to say it....this bargaining with God (gimme money so i can help people) has been bothering me for some time....wanna honor God...go invite someone to church or be a positive, Godly influence in someones life....show em Jesus thru Your life....if you are not giving to the Lord now you wont if you become rich either....maybe God has a different plan for the less fortunate than that imaginary multi million dollar homeless shelter you have in your mind to build....lol....and if you are dedicated to helping God and sitting on a computer all day you must help God at night....tired of the me me me me hiding behind God to justify it.....just admit it...i invested money in something and i want a big return....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Finally someone had the kahonies to say it....this bargaining with God (gimme money so i can help people) has been bothering me for some time....wanna honor God...go invite someone to church or be a positive, Godly influence in someones life....show em Jesus thru Your life....if you are not giving to the Lord now you wont if you become rich either....maybe God has a different plan for the less fortunate than that imaginary multi million dollar homeless shelter you have in your mind to build....lol....and if you are dedicated to helping God and sitting on a computer all day you must help God at night....tired of the me me me me hiding behind God to justify it.....just admit it...i invested money in something and i want a big return....

WOW! Look at the size of that telephone pole in your eye!

-

• Upvote 1

WOW! Look at the size of that telephone pole in your eye!

-

I agree. This thread started out so great with people talking about how they plan on giving, getting advise on how to give anonymously and sharing their Faith. And then started this legalistic, judgemental, "how dare you ask God for money" direction. Bummer!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To anyone who has at any time put their faith in God over this investment, I ask you all to keep a prayer in your heart that this will come about very soon! In my community lately I have noticed so many good hearted people that are in such financial distress that my heart has gone out to them and while I know that they wouldn't have enough money to even buy a little dinar, I would like to do whatever I can to help them and so I want to help them out (anonymously) when the Dinar revalues. I need the RV to happen so I can do this!! I know that there is strength in numbers and that the Lord does answer prayers. For those of you who have faith in God, please add your prayers to mine that this can come through soon and that we can bless many lives with this prosperity!

For those of you who are not Christians or just came here to bash...step a little closer and look at this fancy Men-in-Black memory-erasing pen while I push this button...now go away! :-D

Not bashing, but why is it you believe your post only applies to Christians? Do you assume that people who are not of Christian religion or those who do not believe in religion at all have no morals to help out people as well? If that is the case, your post is very arrogant.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We have been praying for SEVEN long years.Nothing has happened. God must be on vacation or something. Does anyone have his cell # so we can call or text :mellow: him?

In due time - A LOT has taken place however it's not the final 'cash in' we've all been waiting for. God's time is crucial and our patience is the key. Hang in there, we GOT THIS! Keep your faith, please! We will be blessed :)

• Upvote 1

Everybody has the capacity to do good. That's not what separates Christians and gentiles. It's Christ.

People need salvation more than charity. That's something you can share now even before an RV.

Stop thinking that if I only I had money I could help someone... Start thinking, if they only had Christ, they can overcome regardless of their any situations.

Priorities.....

• Upvote 4

Everybody has the capacity to do good. That's not what separates Christians and gentiles. It's Christ.

People need salvation more than charity. That's something you can share now even before an RV.

Stop thinking that if I only I had money I could help someone... Start thinking, if they only had Christ, they can overcome regardless of their any situations.

Priorities.....

couldn't have said it better myself Dawg....100%

• Upvote 2

Priorities.....

Honestly, what reality are you living in, because it is not this one. You think someone who does not have a job, can't pay their electric bill, has no food on their table would be far better off if they had Christ in their life rather than money? If that is the case, why don't you go to someone who is flat broke and their kids are starving and want a meal and tell them you have come to help them by talking to them about Christ. I would hope from their standpoint they would slap you in the face and throw you out for your level of ignorant thinking. It is amazing how religion has warped people's minds right out of common sense. Maybe next Christmas when I adopt the 6 or so different families I do each year, I will tell them I am not there to help them but introduce them to church and Christ and see how well their children understand that. If you think Christ has more power over money you are so far in left field it is not funny. We all have worked to get where we are. We get paid from the job we went to school to get. Everything in our life we achieve because we have all had goals to reach that plateau. If you think all that stuff was given to you by some higher power then you just continue to believe that. We do good unto other people because all of us have good inside us. We help other people when we can and have the ability. You made need to use religion to justify your actions, unfortunately I do not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You are right. I don't live in your reality. My citizenship is in heaven where I will live when my short time here on Earth is done.

I'm sorry that you misunderstood my post. It wasn't directed to the unsaved. What purpose would it serve to ask someone to share a belief they don't have?

As Christians, we are called upon to help others even more so than nonbelievers. Christ said that they will know you are mine by the love you show others. Love isn't just saying "hey, you ever heard of Jesus?" but it is helping others with their situation. Faith without works is dead.

I never said that we shouldn't help others with whatever means available to us. My point was that we can do this before we are blessed with our investment, and as Christians the most valuable gift that we can share is Christ. This is the gift that keeps on giving, not only on Christmas morning, but everyday from here to eternity.

I am happy that you are so generous as to give of your finances so freely. I'm sure that the families that you provide for thank God that their prayers were answered and someone was willing to help provide for them and their children. We are all used by God whether we know it or not.

• Upvote 3

Jack Dinauer----Personally I don't know anyone who would visit a needy individual or family without bringing armloads of groceries, etc. to at least meet immediate needs!

When we are going to encourage someome and/or speak about the love of Christ, we need to show it at the same time. I believe Christians and non-Christians

alike would have the common sense to do this. There are several posts here that are being put down simply because people talk about doing for others when

the RV happens. Many of us have been doing these things all along but with limited resourses. Now we will have the opportunity to do more than we ever dreamed

possible, for our families, for others, charities, we all have projects in mind! Just because many are believers, and we put Christ first, is not a good enough reason

for some of you to question motives, and tell people they're wrong. It would be so nice to have just one topic that bashers could leave alone! This one started so

nicely. For those who have been critical I wonder, have your comments somehow made you feel better about yourself? Or could you have just passed on the subject

and gone on to something else? I do not mean any dis-respect to anyone, however, I also do not like to see anyone's beliefs become controversial.......

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Priorities.....

:twothumbs::tiphat:

Yahweh does hate but it is justified, so is his Jealousy it is also justified along with any and everything else Yahweh says or does, and it's justified because Yahweh Hates sin and those who commit it They are NONE of HIS ! But I agree U should n't be asking Yahweh for help making U rich, like Yahweh is some ATM either..Yahweh put EMITY(Key Word here) between the woman seed and the serpents seed.

Edited by joekooltrips

You guys can pray all you want... RV Ain't Happening until China makes a move for their loot... What would you do if someone owed you lots of money and he/she been avoiding you... You'd kill em for your money back. Once US feels like its in a threat then the RV will be fully EXECUTED.

CASE CLOSED <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You guys can pray all you want... RV Ain't Happening until China makes a move for their loot... What would you do if someone owed you lots of money and he/she been avoiding you... You'd kill em for your money back. Once US feels like its in a threat then the RV will be fully EXECUTED.

CASE CLOSED dry.gif

I never lend money that I can't afford to lose and expect to get it back. That way when it does come back it is always a suprise. :twothumbs:

-