Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For all Christians...

navysky

To anyone who has at any time put their faith in God over this investment, I ask you all to keep a prayer in your heart that this will come about very soon! In my community lately I have noticed so many good hearted people that are in such financial distress that my heart has gone out to them and while I know that they wouldn't have enough money to even buy a little dinar, I would like to do whatever I can to help them and so I want to help them out (anonymously) when the Dinar revalues. I need the RV to happen so I can do this!! I know that there is strength in numbers and that the Lord does answer prayers. For those of you who have faith in God, please add your prayers to mine that this can come through soon and that we can bless many lives with this prosperity!

For those of you who are not Christians or just came here to bash...step a little closer and look at this fancy Men-in-Black memory-erasing pen while I push this button...now go away! :-D

You have my prayers. Just remember God never promised us a gold mine, this isn’t to say he will not bless us, just not in our time frame. I have been in this thing since 9/06.

I know in my heart it will happen at some point in time.

Keep the faith and may God bless you for thinking about your friend and neighbors.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

One note: God's blessings also come in adversity. His will is to conform us the the image of His Son which does involve suffering.

That being said, I do also pray for the opportunity to help out others and see the dinar as part of that opportunity. We're just waiting to see what God's plans are....

But....I have a question: What ways have any of you come up with for doing things anonomously? What if I want to do something big for someone - how can we keep others from knowing who we are?

Thanks for any ideas you have!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are many individuals in the same situation. Our plans are to help others but we don't have the funds. At the present time we can only do what we can with the little $$ we have. We all need the RV to take place. Prayer and fasting might be a needed element in our devotion to the Lord. I will be praying that you find ways to help even if the RV never happens.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

thank you navysky for bring this up ,i pray everyday for the hurting and the lost that God will grant and here my prays. i do belive in the power of pray and in Jesus c. who died on the cross for all of us. EVEN THE BASHERS. HAVE A BLESS DAY EVERYONE

• Upvote 4

There are many individuals in the same situation. Our plans are to help others but we don't have the funds. At the present time we can only do what we can with the little $$ we have. We all need the RV to take place. Prayer and fasting might be a needed element in our devotion to the Lord. I will be praying that you find ways to help even if the RV never happens.

very well said..feel the same way

The Lord is never late. And there are two sets of foot prints in the sand. The times you feel all alone and see only one set of footprints... know that He is carrying you.

Know that I too am praying.

For me, this will be used to prepare my family and friends for the coming days. I will be blessing those I know with storable food from Efoods direct. Times are going to get really hard, what better way then to try and keep someone from going to bed hungry.

The Lord is never late. And there are two sets of foot prints in the sand. The times you feel all alone and see only one set of footprints... know that He is carrying you.

Know that I too am praying.

For me, this will be used to prepare my family and friends for the coming days. I will be blessing those I know with storable food from Efoods direct. Times are going to get really hard, what better way then to try and keep someone from going to bed hungry.

• Upvote 4

One note: God's blessings also come in adversity. His will is to conform us the the image of His Son which does involve suffering.

That being said, I do also pray for the opportunity to help out others and see the dinar as part of that opportunity. We're just waiting to see what God's plans are....

But....I have a question: What ways have any of you come up with for doing things anonomously? What if I want to do something big for someone - how can we keep others from knowing who we are?

Here's a few thoughts.

Find a proxy. Could be an individual you trust or a family member of the person you want to help. Could be a small non-profit. Could be your church. The church I go to will facilitate directed giving.

• Upvote 1

justagirl, I have envelopes for all my employees and family members that I put dinar in. I dont want to tell them about the dinar because they will spend there money on the Dinar and not pay there bills. When this RV's, I will hand them ther envelope and explain what they are. That is one way that I am hoping to help with out them know, at least knowing right now.

• Upvote 7

To anyone who has at any time put their faith in God over this investment, I ask you all to keep a prayer in your heart that this will come about very soon! In my community lately I have noticed so many good hearted people that are in such financial distress that my heart has gone out to them and while I know that they wouldn't have enough money to even buy a little dinar, I would like to do whatever I can to help them and so I want to help them out (anonymously) when the Dinar revalues. I need the RV to happen so I can do this!! I know that there is strength in numbers and that the Lord does answer prayers. For those of you who have faith in God, please add your prayers to mine that this can come through soon and that we can bless many lives with this prosperity!

For those of you who are not Christians or just came here to bash...step a little closer and look at this fancy Men-in-Black memory-erasing pen while I push this button...now go away! :-D

Iam NOT a christian or ever will be

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

"Iam NOT a christian or ever will be"

That's OK. You're still invited to the party even if you don't decide to attend. The invitation is for everyone. Provisions have been made at the table. A place is reserved for you at the banquet. Still, not everyone wants to come. It's OK.

• Upvote 6

I have given this a bit of thought. You could open a trust of some sort (check with a professional), this could possibly divert some taxes as well. The gifts could be given in the name of the trust... and the person never has to know who that is. Hope that helps.

I want this as bad as anyone, and there are always needs, I understand that. One thing my 17 year old son said the other day... I am glad it has taken a while for this to happen, because it is teaching me patience... well put I thought! That won't stop me from praying it happens though! wink.gif Blessings to all! smile.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

"Iam NOT a christian or ever will be"

That's OK. You're still invited to the party even if you don't decide to attend. The invitation is for everyone. Provisions have been made at the table. A place is reserved for you at the banquet. Still, not everyone wants to come. It's OK.

they'll just have to wear a red costume with horns, a tail, pitchfork and sit at the little table. lol I kid, I KID.

:lol:

• Upvote 2

I have definitely been praying for God's will in this matter. One thing I love about my church is when I tithe to them it is supporting so many initiatives. We are planting churches around the world, supporting missionaries in Japan, Mexico, India, etc. Our churches motto is "You don't give to us, you give through us".

I've always loved listening to Zig Ziglar, at one of his conferences he was talking about how at times his christian friends would approach him, while straightening their halo's, and ask "Zig, how do you reconcile all this talk about money as a christian", and his reply is "It's simple, God made the diamonds for His crowd, not satan's bunch".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iam NOT a christian or ever will be

I am so sorry that you're not a Christian but please know that God loves you anyway. I am sorry if you have at some time been put off by someone that was a Christian, but just know that we are all sinners INCLUDING Christians. It doesn't mean they're perfect, just saved. Also God never promised us a bed of roses, only that He will ALWAYS be there with us. I wish you all the best and I hope you don't mind if I pray that God gives you a special blessing and helps you get to know Him...You won't EVER regret it!

• Upvote 7