Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bull She At

deerslayer

I do not understand how these "Gurus"/"Pumpers" can keep posting Bull She At. They must really have some serious issues!

I spoke with BoA and my business bank. I have a long productive history with the President and manager of both banks. They are both aware of the dinar and have heard nothing from their home or corporate offices regarding any potential RV.

Still hopeful but in for the long run....still!

Go RV B)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I do not understand how these "Gurus"/"Pumpers" can keep posting Bull She At. They must really have some serious issues!

I spoke with BoA and my business bank. I have a long productive history with the President and manager of both banks. They are both aware of the dinar and have heard nothing from their home or corporate offices regarding any potential RV.

Go RV cool.gif

They have connection with Head office. They have high connections with CEO and preseident and not local branch level smile.gif

well i was having beers with willy gates, buffet the man, and the big O

not one talked about this at all

we laughed drank smoked some and jumped in the pool

they just left, had to get home before their wives got in

bit of a flight from canada

• Upvote 1

Well last week I told the security guard hello at the Chase bank on Bellaire, here in Houston, I was trying to break the ice with him and become friends. Today, (figured we were friends now) I asked him if he knew anything about the dinar, he said in broken english "what".

There ya go, he is hiding the info, must be close. cool.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

and the story continues. sitting in okie's garage. okie, omni, dusty, tony, dan possum2(whatever happened to to possum2). sitting around drinking and shooting the breeze:

okie: which one of you guys wants to jerk people off today. ha ha ha ha. i did it yesterday

tony: me too but dan said they shouldn't pay attention to me wah wah wah

dan: you can't say it everyday that today is the day. we need to spread it out dummy. otherwise they won't believe and keep buying dinar ha ha ha ha

dusty: why don't i drop some breadcrumbs ha ha ha ha.

omni: i'll jerk everyone off today he he he he.

okie: okay but its my turn next. they eat up the crap i sling. ha ha ha ha. anyone need a refill

• Upvote 5

Well last week I told the security guard hello at the Chase bank on Bellaire, here in Houston, I was trying to break the ice with him and become friends. Today, (figured we were friends now) I asked him if he knew anything about the dinar, he said in broken english "what".

There ya go, he is hiding the info, must be close. cool.gif

The key question: does he eat mars bars?

They have connection with Head office. They have high connections with CEO and preseident and not local branch level smile.gif

There are some that may have connections in high places but many of the bank stories are from local branches. I have always assumed and confirmed with my local bank guys that they would only have a very short notice when the RV happens.

I know a cleaning person at Chase and they clean WF also.... I asked if the screens were green..... They told me they are shut off at night..... ummm makes you think.... Gurus have been able to control the on and off buttons on the bank computer screens in all the banks while on their conference calls....... These gurus are just amazing....

:lol: OK!! I'm flying to Mars tomorrow 2. On a plane that I built myself. I will sell you the schematics for it. You want to buy into it? :blink:

and the story continues. sitting in okie's garage. okie, omni, dusty, tony, dan possum2(whatever happened to to possum2). sitting around drinking and shooting the breeze:

okie: which one of you guys wants to jerk people off today. ha ha ha ha. i did it yesterday

tony: me too but dan said they shouldn't pay attention to me wah wah wah

dan: you can't say it everyday that today is the day. we need to spread it out dummy. otherwise they won't believe and keep buying dinar ha ha ha ha

dusty: why don't i drop some breadcrumbs ha ha ha ha.

omni: i'll jerk everyone off today he he he he.

okie: okay but its my turn next. they eat up the crap i sling. ha ha ha ha. anyone need a refill

Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Go RV B)

The problem I have with this bank rumor is that it just makes no sense whatsoever:

1. The poster has more than 5 posts

2. There was no winking, smiling etc.

3. The bankers knew nothing about an rv

4. It really happened

Something is fishy here.....

well i was having beers with willy gates, buffet the man, and the big O

not one talked about this at all

we laughed drank smoked some and jumped in the pool

they just left, had to get home before their wives got in

bit of a flight from canada

if you had said HELLary was there too I woul not have believed you but sounds credible...how's little Willy doing these days...last tine I saw him he had lost a couple of billion on the okie oil field he invested in...no idea what he was referring to :blink:

• Upvote 1