Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Global Settlements Being Blocked

Why don't you send this letter to every media outlet (including breitbart.com and other online bloggers that have large followings)? If the word gets out maybe the media will finally put this story up and their covers will be blown. If there is treasonous behavior going on, I would be glad to see this campaigner-in-chief be removed from power, ...As would our economy!!! Mediablast it and see where the chips fall!!!

This has been going on for at least 30 years that I know of so it isn't just about getting the word out.

Many have heard it and realized it was true; most found it too horrible to even consider and simply

went about ignoring it...while the Problem grew behind their ignorance. You can't blame them.

This is too horrible to want to believe. Yet Lincoln himself warned us about it, as did Kennedy and

others.

Anyway, the fraudulent government quickly attached a tail to the GS called NESARA (an originally real phenom

which was twisted into another fraud) and then berated it on one hand while supporting it on the

other in order to make the whole Global Settlements thing appear like a joke so nobody would

believe it.

But behind the scenes it was continuing. Many poor or extended countries were desperately

waiting for the GS in order to get back on their feet and make a new start for their people.

(of course, others were waiting to steal it all)

But Treason? Treason isn't the half of it. What is going on right now in D.C. is so corrupt that it

makes your teeth ache just reading about it. Here is a link that will give you an overview of just

a fraction of the corruption taking us down a very frightening road:

http://www.truthwinds.com/siterun_data/nesara/news/news.php?q=1313113976

The great British writer and economist, Christopher Story was murdered for writing about the truth of this.

He is the one that brought to light, at least for me, about Cottrell and Hodges.

This is the hugest, most proliferate scam of the last 10,000 years. At least. And when Glenn Beck tried

to reveal it gently, nudging at the edges of it (was all he was allowed to do), he found himself eventually

fired. They own all the media. How is anyone going to get the news out to the world? Well, it IS coming.

This is why 'good guys' working behind the scenes had to take back the financial system. Rescue it from

the debt based system it had become and return it to a credit based system backed by real assets.

And all to rescue the world from falling into the net of some very, very bad people completely addicted to

power and control.

A week or two after the Dinar all of this info is expected to begin flowing out to the people, once reporters

have their hands untied.

Gloryoski! Thought I'd never see this day!

gridkeeper

• Upvote 1

Thanks Gridkeeper... Yes I was told GS is moving forward too and if the treasury department wants to mess with millions of dinar holders they will have a problem.

Part of the problem is NO KNOWLEDGE when Knowledge is power....

people, PLEASE get some perspective on the true workings of the world by reading this essay by G Edward Griffin...it is written in easy to understand terms... You will really understand most everything in a new light!!!!!

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/deception.html

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Chase bank told me they got a letter from the treasury department THIS WEEK saying they would not be honoring the Iraqi dinar so Chase said they couldn't get paid. I called M&I and they said they would not be paying the difference even if it revalues higher.

Two banks seemingly saying the same thing.

As stated before this is further indication of our government trying to stop what will help we the brokeass people who for once in our lifetimes would like the same kind of break that they give themselves, people like Soros and Buffet.

This is why you can't engage in war, financial or otherwise if you don't know who the enemy is. The enemy has taken the treasury department hostage. When they attempted to hijack 30 billion sent to Guatemala as part of the settlements last weekend they got caught. Global Intelligence as I was told flew in to investigate.

Dinar holders need to understand that when businessmen in America have their fortunes stolen they just don't roll over and die. They get mad and they try every method within legal parameters to get their money back. The fraudsters stole from so many that they are outnumbered.

www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Settlements-FACT-Page/218401248211950

Friday, August 5, 2011

<a href="http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-4-2011-white-hats-report-27.html" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font: normal normal bold 22px/normal Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; ">August 5, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #27

UPDATE: First Settlement Payment for 30 Billion Completed And Clinton, Obama, Bush Jr. and Geithner Take It For Personal Accounts.

Early this week Obama made a phone call and gave the order to settle with Ed Falcone. That’s the financial fraud situation we have talked about where Bush Sr., Romney, Herzog and their gang of associates stole Falcone’s 700 million dollars. This is the situation were the Federal Bureau of Investigation have buried Falcone’s complaints in the “Bush-directed-us-to-ignore-this” file. Well, apparently our reporting of this matter is not only accurate but has uncomfortably exposed our former leaders as it was directed by Bush Sr to Obama to pay him off to get him out of their hair.

Obama travels to Chicago for his Birthday bash/fundraiser and in the middle of the bash gets a call from William Jefferson Clinton who has managed to make his way to the United States Treasury in Washington D.C. While at the Treasury, Clinton orders a conference call with George W. Bush, Timothy Geithner and our President Barrack Obama, who’s in Chicago.

Clinton wanted to have the Iraqi Dinar revalue sooner than later, so he negotiated a deal wherein if Obama would order the Iraqi Dinar revaluation sooner, he would arrange for the immediate wire transfer of the first payment of the Settlements to a bank in Guatemala, which then would immediately be wire transferred to a bank in Chicago for use in a High Yield Trading Program for the benefits of the Bushes, Geithner and Obama, and his now famous offshore bank accounts. So, with the deal agreed to the following occurred.

The order was processed by Geithner, using his position as Secretary of the Treasury, and the US Treasury facilities to move 30 Billion Dollars, using new US Dollars printed in England. The movement of this money was approved and coordinated by the Connecticut Trustee, Paul Sagae, a long time associate of Bush Sr. and Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase under the disguise of paying Ed Falcone immediately, but this is not what happened.

The order and instructions went through The Vatican Bank, but Jamie Dimon routed the 30 Billion Dollars through Central America (Guatemala) and arrived in the United States mid week in CitiBank, Chicago. At this time they put the funds into a high yield trading program utilizing the accounts “tear sheet” to commence the trading program. Not so amazingly, Obama was once again in position to handle the transaction when the funds arrived in Chicago. Under the disguise of paying Falcone, they cleverly diverted 30 Billion Dollars from the US Treasury and stole from each American citizen for their own greedy personal gain. The details at this time are continuing to be investigated.

The proper worldwide authorities are handling matters here in the United States as our own federal policing authorities and justice departments have been rendered globally impotent to investigate and litigate these matters without the retribution of extreme professional and personal harm from others in the Cabal's Great American rip-off game.

In other news, to the shock and alarm of Falcone's investigators, as of today they have tabulated Obama's foreign accounts already reported to be in excess of 10 Billion Dollars including new bank accounts in Sao Paulo and Brasilia, Brazil. They are still not finished tabulating, investigating and do not know yet where all these funds were derived from. Not bad for two (2) years in the Presidency making a $425,000 salary as a Government employee.

We will update you as more information becomes available and when the Global Settlements continue.

World Global Settlements is "VERY REAL". We had this discussion a few days ago. I have colleagues at work that have been ripped of from the naked short selling. That is just the tip of the iceberg. The SEC is in it up to their ears. So much corruption in our government it's sick. Really, google CMKX and CMKM diamonds and you will find tons of information.

As for Dinar RV, the whistle blowers and/or lawyers in the suits are the ones who believe that it cannot RV until the settlements are paid presuming that the US cannot pay cause they are broke. This is just a sum up.

Again, Iraq is a sovereign nation, they don't need to wait on any entity to allow them to value their money. We think like Americans, they think like Iraqis. Politics is politics but culture is culture.

Here is a link that was already posted. This will give a little more insight.

http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/08/the-world-global-settlement-funds-where-the-trillions-went/

Edited by uncirculd

These programs are all part of the Dollar Refunding Project. This was not the case years back, but now they have been rolled into one trigger pull to get the world back to normal with the largest transfer of wealth in history. The Dinar RV is only part of it. There are 1000's of settlements that have yet to be paid because of unconstitutional payment of nothing-backed "dollars." This is not from a Guru so please don't compare Okie or whoever to Attorney Al Hodges. When you understand what's really happening here it will all make sense. No news source will even touch anything related to any of this because there is and has been a media blackout for "national security" for years and years now. The only credible information coming from anywhere is Attorney Al Hodges and even that is questionable. Relax , it's coming.

I 2nd that with the exception I do personally know investors in this and yes they were told they would be paid in Dec 2010, then Mar 2011 and so on. There is so much to read on this. Iraq is sovereign and they will not allow outside influences. Just as they went against the oil deal with Hunt as US warned against. Nothing will stop the RV if Iraq wants to do it.

wow....the white house maybe screwing over its own people....hmmm wouldnt surprise me

May Be !!! Has and is trying to break us so we will succumb to the UN and world order. They don't even

hide it anymore. Here is some of the things your government is doing. they are beyond the law. You should

have known that with the 1st TARP.

www.zerohedge.com

Ok, Hi, I have to put my :twocents: in regarding the WGS conversation.

Actually, Wikipedia is a Bush owned entity. GWB created several mainstream websites for Nesara to divert the seekers of truth away from any possibility of enlightenment regarding the changes that would be the outcome if the "true Nesara" were to be put in place. If you follow the theories about the Illuminati, the 13 families, the Bush Cartel etc you will find that GWB has many reasons for Nesara not to happen and many reasons for this RV to happen. When the RV happens he will become significantly, did I say SIGNIFICANTLY more wealthy, and so will many other of the US Politicians, countries and of course the little people.

It is said that the "True Nesara" has already been signed into action and there are several factors that need to take place before implementation. 1 being the arrest of ALL the corrupt ones and the ones who have willingly planned and participated in crimes against humanity. (AND we think Iraq has had a lot to deal with regarding implementing something!) When you look at the dirty laundry list regarding Global Settlements you will be appalled. Not for the weak at heart.

The powers that be regarding Global Settlements are many factions higher than anyone in our government or any other government. The United States has no power to hold up the RV, nor does Pres. Obama.

Some facets of the WGS are strickingly realistic and could shift our current global financial and economic disasters. Other pieces of the puzzle are much more difficult to fathom given the level of consciousness in the World today.

That said, I am only pointing you in the direction to gather further information and make an observation for yourself. It is no doubt that serious change is afoot. I always believe that something good comes out of any adversity. We are definitely witnessing adversity - are we not??? So, something good, even great is about to happen, not just for us but for the entire world.

If you really want to know more about the "true Nesara" google these key word phrases. Esoteric Nesara St. Germain World Global Settlements. When you put the word esoteric in the key phrase the search engines will bring you back information that is NOT mainstream. And you will never find the Truth on mainstream. It is designed to program and convert thinking into a desired format. Keeping an open mind will be beneficial.

WARNING: you may not like what you read, or then again it may answer some questions and you may say Well, I already guessed that. Whatever the case there is a bigger plan in action right here, right now. We are not at the End of the World but at the beginning of the Golden Age. You can reference this in the Bible and all the sacred texts and generational legacies throughout the world.

Keep love in your heart and truth in your intention and we shall see the Grand Design unfold and perhaps with all of the benefits and fulfillment we desire. :wub:

Namaste!

Lets blame George Bush for everything, an when it does RV you can blame George Bush :lol:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OK, for those that may have read my previous post "POOF for AUG 7: The Great Finale" http://dinarvets.com...e-great-finale/ it was said that the White House was Not blocking the IQD RV.

Well, that may or may not be true, but now I find out that the WH probably IS responsible for blocking the World Global Settlements and quite a few knowledgeable folks are saying without that being finished FIRST, there will be NO RV.

The proof is contained in the attached pics of the Al Hodges letter.

I just wish TPTB would just let go of this so it could happen without any more delays.

Check out the letter for yourself and I'll be back in a few hours to answer any questions I can and see what else I can dig up on this latest excuse for a delay.

Go RV (soon I hope)

WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP WITH T HIS B.S. CONSPIRACY THEORY ,, THIS HAS NOTHING O DO WITH IRAQ PERIOD......

My eyes! My eyes! Oh Lord the pain! They hurt from reading all this!!!!! This is one helluva conspiracy theory!!!

Conspiracy theories are what the government wants you to think it is so you'll turn the other way and never look back, this that was told to you is pure truth and fact!! There are documented case numbers and actual court orders as well as many other provable facts here...so before you call it a conspiracy or even a theory you should do your research first!!

WILL EVERYONE PLEASE STOP WITH T HIS B.S. CONSPIRACY THEORY ,, THIS HAS NOTHING O DO WITH IRAQ PERIOD......

What little you know, would you like your exchange paid to you with fiat money or gold backed money? That's what it has to do with Iraq, cause the Dinar is going to be backed with precious metals since they will have coins of them and reserves I'll keep my dinar and trade in the rest of my dollars for them then exchange my dinar for gold, silver, and platinum thank you very much...until the dollar is gold backed or precious metal backed it's fiat!

That's just a little part of what it has to do with Iraq, there is more I just think you need to do your research so you can stop calling it a conspiracy theory!

• Upvote 1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Clyde Hood)

It bears noting that Wikipedia is user-edited. The information one finds there can change from day to day dependent upon the user-editor's perspective, and especially with regard to contentious issues like this. I use Wikipedia myself, but only to obtain a rough outline regarding a subject, and never as the absolute final word unless it jibes with everything else I have found.

That's just a little part of what it has to do with Iraq, there is more I just think you need to do your research so you can stop calling it a conspiracy theory!

I agree. "Conspiracy theory" is a catch-all term people use to excuse themselves of their own intellectual laziness. +1

Edited by Sanssouci