Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Global Settlements Being Blocked

OK, for those that may have read my previous post "POOF for AUG 7: The Great Finale" http://dinarvets.com...e-great-finale/ it was said that the White House was Not blocking the IQD RV.

Well, that may or may not be true, but now I find out that the WH probably IS responsible for blocking the World Global Settlements and quite a few knowledgeable folks are saying without that being finished FIRST, there will be NO RV.

The proof is contained in the attached pics of the Al Hodges letter.

I just wish TPTB would just let go of this so it could happen without any more delays.

Check out the letter for yourself and I'll be back in a few hours to answer any questions I can and see what else I can dig up on this latest excuse for a delay.

Go RV (soon I hope)

post-33640-131309427524_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

CMKX SH were suppose to get paid by Christmas 2010 @.80/share as fine and penalty from Treasury. Latest news is, they are expecting $2.00/share. You know how many shares average share holder holds? Approximately 10,000,000 .

Aprrox. 50,000 CMKX Sh are waiting because of RV and WS.

Why don't you send this letter to every media outlet (including breitbart.com and other online bloggers that have large followings)? If the word gets out maybe the media will finally put this story up and their covers will be blown. If there is treasonous behavior going on, I would be glad to see this campaigner-in-chief be removed from power, ...As would our economy!!! Mediablast it and see where the chips fall!!!

• Upvote 5

So who are these people and what does this mean?

Are these payments representing the RV?

How is this connected to the RV?

And what are the World Global Settlements?

Thanks I don't have a lot of time to do my onw research, so I rely heavily on the information given on this website.

• Upvote 1

OK, for those that may have read my previous post "POOF for AUG 7: The Great Finale" http://dinarvets.com...e-great-finale/ it was said that the White House was Not blocking the IQD RV.

Well, that may or may not be true, but now I find out that the WH probably IS responsible for blocking the World Global Settlements and quite a few knowledgeable folks are saying without that being finished FIRST, there will be NO RV.

I just wish TPTB would just let go of this so it could happen without any more delays.

Check out the letter for yourself and I'll be back in a few hours to answer any questions I can and see what else I can dig up on this latest excuse for a delay.

Go RV (soon I hope)

This WGS stuff has NOTHING to do with Iraq RV'ing their currency. This is all BS. If ANYTHING, they would need to RV FIRST in order to pay out this settlement from all the dinar the treasury is holding, not the opposite.

And if the RV was tied to this then we can all hang it up because this WBS stuff has been going on for decades now and there would never be an RV. But simple common sense would tell anyone no foreign country is going to be prevented from RV'ing their own currency and preventing that country from being allowed to do whatever it needs to do for them to prosper. This is all BS the same as all the rumors being thrown around is BS by all these gurus.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This WGS stuff has NOTHING to do with Iraq RV'ing their currency. This is all BS. If ANYTHING, they would need to RV FIRST in order to pay out this settlement from all the dinar the treasury is holding, not the opposite.

And if the RV was tied to this then we can all hang it up because this WBS stuff has been going on for decades now and there would never be an RV. But simple common sense would tell anyone no foreign country is going to be prevented from RV'ing their own currency and preventing that country from being allowed to do whatever it needs to do for them to prosper. This is all BS the same as all the rumors being thrown around is BS by all these gurus.

These programs are all part of the Dollar Refunding Project. This was not the case years back, but now they have been rolled into one trigger pull to get the world back to normal with the largest transfer of wealth in history. The Dinar RV is only part of it. There are 1000's of settlements that have yet to be paid because of unconstitutional payment of nothing-backed "dollars." This is not from a Guru so please don't compare Okie or whoever to Attorney Al Hodges. When you understand what's really happening here it will all make sense. No news source will even touch anything related to any of this because there is and has been a media blackout for "national security" for years and years now. The only credible information coming from anywhere is Attorney Al Hodges and even that is questionable. Relax , it's coming.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Go RV (soon I hope)

Hi All,

It’s time to put this Global Settlement issue to bed. And it’s relationship to the Dinar. If you “want to” you can try and attach the two in everyway possible, but that is up to you and however you want to figure it out. However, it's a waste of time and truth.

The two relationships have nothing in common. About 60 days ago, this group initiated the Dinar into their concept. Why…because the Dinar is real and gives credence to their movement. Once they instituted the relationship, it sifted through the channels and into the Dinar environment.

I am here to sever the ties to all of it. There is absolutely no relationship before, now, or in the future. I will do my best to give an overview of the situation, and then you will understand the insanity of it all.

If you intend to keep the relationship entwined, then create your own website and have a blast. But officially, this is done on the PD site and hopefully everywhere else.

This whole thing started with Clyde Hood. Since then it has morphed into a plethora of incredible myth and mystery. I have highlighted a few of the insanity below. There are two copies and their links, plus additional links.

I suggest that you read EVERYTHING, then forget you ever heard about this and it’s relationship to the Dinar.

Best,

Eddie

PS...the Global Poverty Relief is actually the Global Settlement Packets...the connection is made throughout the items listed below.

PSS...many and much thanks to Kay for alerting me and assisting me with severing the relationship of this to the Dinar.

Omega Trust

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Clyde Hood)

Omega Trust was a fraudulent US investment scheme in Illinois.

Clyde D. Hood is a former electrician from Mattoon, Illinois. In 1994 Hood formed Omega Trust and Trading Limited and began to lecture to church groups. He said that the Lord had given him a mission. He claimed that he was one of the international traders who could make secret multimillion-dollar deals to benefit humanitarian programs through debentures and "prime bank notes" in foreign banks. Hood asked for an investment of $100 and promised a payout of $5,100 within 275 days. He wanted the money delivered wrapped in aluminum foil and via Federal Express because U.S. federal government was trying to block the trades through the United States Postal Service. Therefore the scheme should remain secret. Thousands of people from USA and overseas sent money.

The program stopped accepting new investors in 1995. By that time, Hood had received more than $10 million. He began to present number of excuses as to why investors had not been paid, blaming administrative costs, problems with foreign banks and international financial conflicts. When some people still wanted to join, Hood and accomplices claimed that they could sell share units of people who had wanted to leave the program. The estimated total amount of money was $20 million.

In addition, Hood began new investment schemes named Alpha and Destiny and obtained more money from those who had invested to Omega. With the money Hood and his associates bought land and businesses in Mattoon, gave no-interest loans and made trips to Europe. Some of the money also went to finance businesses of other Hood associates like construction contractor Chris Engel.

Engel later cooperated with the police and let them tape a phone conversation with Hood. Hood lawyer Steve Ryan was also later removed from the case when he was subpoenaed as a witness and for possible collusion.

Clyde Hood and his 18 associates were indicted in 2000. Some of them pled guilty or were convicted of multiple counts of fraud, mail fraud, money laundering and filing a false tax return (see 26 U.S.C. § 7206).

On April 10, 2001, Hood pled guilty to mail or wire fraud conspiracy, money laundering conspiracy, and filing a false tax return.[1]

On January 24, 2002 Hood was sentenced to prison for 14 years and was fined $5,000. Five of his associates were convicted of active participation of the scheme and were ordered to make restitution. Thirteen associates were convicted of money laundering. Three hundred fifty-five victims received restitution from forfeited Omega Trust funds to the total of $1,697,310.00.

The Omega Trust still lives on in the Internet as a supposed GLOBAL POVERTY RELIEF (AKA GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS) PROGRAM (see NESARA).Hood is imprisoned at the "Federal Medical Center Devens," north of Worcester, Massachusetts, and is scheduled for release in November of the year 2012.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Omega_Trust

NESARA

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NESARA is an acronym for the proposed National Economic Security and Reformation Act, a set of economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Dr. Harvey Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax (see also FairTax), abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before congress, and the only congressman known to have commented on the bill is Ron Paul, dismissively, and through a spokesman.[1] NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Goodwin, who claims that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Other people have adopted and embellished Goodwin's ideas.

Origins

Dr. Harvey Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal in 1996 and sent copies to members of Congress, believing it would pass quickly on its merits. Based on a theory that debt is the number one economic factor inhibiting the growth of the economy, and compound interest the number one "moral evil" and reason for debt, Barnard made several other attempts during the 1990s to draw political attention to the problems he saw in the US economy, and his suggested economic recovery proposal based on the root causes he determined. After these did not succeed, he decided in 2000 to release the proposal to the public domain and publish it on the internet. Barnard also established the NESARA Institute in 2001.[2][3]

Goodwin's allegations.

Soon after Barnard released NESARA on the internet, a user known as "Dove of Oneness" began posting about it in internet forums. "Dove of Oneness" has since been identified as Shaini Goodwin, a former student of The Ramtha School Of Enlightenment.[2] According to Goodwin's web site, the NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10am on 11 September 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of the twin towers. Earlier a gag order issued by the Supreme Court had prohibited any official or private source from discussing it, under penalty of death.[4][5] Goodwin refers to "White Knights," most of them high-ranking military officials, who have since been struggling to have the law implemented despite opposition by President George W. Bush. Goodwin allegedly believes and purports that Bush orchestrated the September 11, 2001 attacks and the Iraq War as distractions from NESARA.[6][7] Goodwin's description of NESARA goes far beyond Barnard's proposal by cancelling all personal debts, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, declaring world peace, and requiring new presidential and congressional elections. Goodwin often claims that Bush officials are attempting to hack into and bring down her web site to prevent her from publicizing the law.[8]

Investigators who have researched Goodwin's claims found that she began commenting on NESARA in connection with Omega Trust, a fraudulent investment scheme whose creator, Clyde Hood, was on trial at the time. According to Goodwin, Omega Trust investors would receive their returns after NESARA was announced.[2][9] Goodwin repeatedly predicted that the NESARA announcement would occur in the very near future,[10][11][12] although in recent years she has been more reserved in these predictions.[13]

Further development

Since Goodwin began commenting on NESARA, other internet-based conspiracy theorists have latched onto it. One supporter, Sheldan Nidle, ties the imminent NESARA announcement into his years-old prophesy of an imminent large scale UFO visitation by benevolent aliens (occasionally on his website reports, but more prominently in his videos,[14] seminars[15] and public appearances[16]). Jennifer Lee, who used to publish internet NESARA status reports almost daily[17] on her now defunct site, discussed a host of other-worldly and "interdimensional" beings who are helping behind the scenes to get NESARA announced. Internet evangelist Sherry Shriner, who operates many websites, sees NESARA as linked to malevolent reptiloid aliens she feels have long controlled the U.S. Government.[18]

NESARA groups are known for certain to exist and to have attracted press attention in Utah,[19][20] and the Netherlands.[21] Members of these groups get together to discuss the status of NESARA, read the various reports, hold protests, and pass out fliers about NESARA to the public. Goodwin claims that NESARA groups exist throughout several nations and US states including California, Washington, Arizona, and Texas, and provides hundreds of pieces of photographic evidence of people in public protests holding NESARA banners,[22][23] but it is not clear to what degree the people holding the banners are aware of what NESARA is, or for how long these groups were active. The News Tribune has traced the story behind at least some of these photos (photos of trucks driving around Washington DC bearing the words "NESARA Announcement Now!"), and found that they were part of a $40,000 advertising campaign allegedly paid for an elderly San Francisco resident who had made donations to Goodwin.[21]

Criticism and comparison to a cult

Barnard became aware of Goodwin's description of NESARA before his death in 2005. He denied that NESARA had been enacted into law or even assigned a tracking number, and condemned Goodwin's allegations as a disinformation campaign.[24] Goodwin, for her part, dismisses the NESARA Institute as a disinformation front for the Bush family.

Some NESARA detractors claim that NESARA is a cult designed primarily to provide an income to Goodwin and others. They point to the fact that Goodwin, Lee, and Nidle frequently ask their readers to donate money.[25][26][27] Goodwin, who also asks readers to donate their frequent flyer miles,[28] claims that she needs and has used the funds to travel to various locations around the world to secretly meet with high-level government officials about getting NESARA announced.[28][29]

Some NESARA supporters also make the claim that otherworldly beings are working to get NESARA announced. These include a "channeled spirit" called "Hatonn"[30] (a Pleiadean), and another called "Sananda" (according to some Ascended Master Teachings teachers such as Joshua David Stone and Luis Prada, "Sananda" is the "galactic name" of the Master Jesus, which he uses when he rides with the Master Ashtar in his flying saucer fleet)[31] along with Saint-Germain, a deity borrowed from The I AM Movement and the Church Universal and Triumphant. Benevolent aliens are also frequently mentioned, most prominently by Nidle, as working towards the NESARA announcement. The designation of George W. Bush as a disguised reptilian often co-occurs with this claim.[32] Goodwin has claimed that Saint-Germain has come down from heaven to physically meet with heads of banks and world leaders regarding the NESARA announcement.[33][34]

The prominence of failed prophecy also lends support to the cult theory. NESARA supporters often tell their readers that the NESARA announcement is going to happen in a matter of days. These claims have been made too many times to enumerate, without ever coming to fruition. According to the documentary Waiting For NESARA, the claim was also made prior to March 2003 that George Bush was planning the war with Iraq only to further delay the NESARA announcement. It was prophesied that spiritual beings and UFOs would intervene with Bush's plans and prevent the war.[19]

A June 2006 complaint to the Washington consumer protection division accused Goodwin of using the NESARA story to defraud a 64-year-old San Francisco woman of at least $10,000. The woman's daughter said the actual amount is much larger, in the hundreds of thousands.[21]

NESARA documentary.

The documentary film Waiting For NESARA studies a NESARA group in Salt Lake City, Utah, whose members are excommunicated Mormons and hold weekly meetings in a local Kentucky Fried Chicken to discuss NESARA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

Additional Links:

http://www.fourwinds...hp?q=1295551031

http://nesaranews.bl...ney-report.html

http://nesaranews.bl...rld-global.html

http://www.fourwinds...hp?q=1200254326

http://www.fourwinds...hp?q=1217535212 <-- this one you have to read because it connects the dots from NESARA to the Global Settlement Packets

http://members.iimet...bbca/nesara.htm

http://engforum.prav...llars-available

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hey Eddie---

I SUGGEST you READ EVERYTHING! A portion o fthe WGS were paid out last year. Included in those were the Indian Settlements and Black Farmer Settlements, which took over 20 years to get paid out! Obama finally signed off on those last year. CMKX is part of those settlements which have yet to be paid. It has nothing to do with Clyde Hood. Secondly, Attorney Hodges mentioned the connection in Jan. Not four months ago. If you choose not to believe. Then don't. Just as some don't believe in the Dinar. When it happens (cmkx funds are released), it will be validated, the same as when the dinar revalues and those that did not believe can no longer dispute or deny the fact that it was legitimate. No bashing, just on the pretense of your gut. If it was a farce there would not be a legitimate lawsuit pending. Do your due diligence and look up the case number ! I believe the courts have enough sense to distinguish and eliminate a bogus suit, if it is in fact bogus. It was a sting operation conducted by our government using honest shareholders as unsuspecting pawn in their "game". Selling shares that did not exist with the SEC turning a blind eye! Hence, under the Bivens Clause, the SEC can be sued. And this has been an ongoing lawsuit for two years!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok, Hi, I have to put my :twocents: in regarding the WGS conversation.

Actually, Wikipedia is a Bush owned entity. GWB created several mainstream websites for Nesara to divert the seekers of truth away from any possibility of enlightenment regarding the changes that would be the outcome if the "true Nesara" were to be put in place. If you follow the theories about the Illuminati, the 13 families, the Bush Cartel etc you will find that GWB has many reasons for Nesara not to happen and many reasons for this RV to happen. When the RV happens he will become significantly, did I say SIGNIFICANTLY more wealthy, and so will many other of the US Politicians, countries and of course the little people.

It is said that the "True Nesara" has already been signed into action and there are several factors that need to take place before implementation. 1 being the arrest of ALL the corrupt ones and the ones who have willingly planned and participated in crimes against humanity. (AND we think Iraq has had a lot to deal with regarding implementing something!) When you look at the dirty laundry list regarding Global Settlements you will be appalled. Not for the weak at heart.

The powers that be regarding Global Settlements are many factions higher than anyone in our government or any other government. The United States has no power to hold up the RV, nor does Pres. Obama.

Some facets of the WGS are strickingly realistic and could shift our current global financial and economic disasters. Other pieces of the puzzle are much more difficult to fathom given the level of consciousness in the World today.

That said, I am only pointing you in the direction to gather further information and make an observation for yourself. It is no doubt that serious change is afoot. I always believe that something good comes out of any adversity. We are definitely witnessing adversity - are we not??? So, something good, even great is about to happen, not just for us but for the entire world.

If you really want to know more about the "true Nesara" google these key word phrases. Esoteric Nesara St. Germain World Global Settlements. When you put the word esoteric in the key phrase the search engines will bring you back information that is NOT mainstream. And you will never find the Truth on mainstream. It is designed to program and convert thinking into a desired format. Keeping an open mind will be beneficial.

WARNING: you may not like what you read, or then again it may answer some questions and you may say Well, I already guessed that. Whatever the case there is a bigger plan in action right here, right now. We are not at the End of the World but at the beginning of the Golden Age. You can reference this in the Bible and all the sacred texts and generational legacies throughout the world.

Keep love in your heart and truth in your intention and we shall see the Grand Design unfold and perhaps with all of the benefits and fulfillment we desire. :wub:

Namaste!

• Upvote 2

WOW, all you DV members (yes even you Ed) are awesome!

I still don't have the "smoking gun" on how the WGS could stop the RV, but funding for it has to come from somewhere and since the St Germains Trust is estimated at One Quadrillion Dollars ( a 1 with 40 zeros), that could well be the source. As to the CMKX suit, Hodges thought this was going to be finished a long time ago, here's some more on it from April 2010 for anyone interested:

CMKM/CMKX $3.87 TRILLION LAWSUIT GOES 'MAINSTREAM'

TIM BARELLO'S EXPOSURE REPORT ON EXAMINER.COM

Friday 9 April 2010 11:30

• CMKM DIAMONDS AND THE $3.87 TRILLION LAWSUIT YOU DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT

• UNLESS YOU FOLLOW WORLD REPORTS IN WHICH CASE YOU READ IT HERE FIRST

•* CMKM GOES MAINSTREAM WORLDWIDE AND IN GERMANY

Tim Barello has reported to us from New York [9th April 2010]: 'Following a tremendous impact from Monday's RT broadcast (which was seen in over 100 nations, and has since been reproduced and viewed many times over online) and the accompanying Examiner.com article, we can now note that CMKM has gone mainstream in Germany, via ARD, a major German broadcaster.

Link: http://boerse.ard.de/content.jsp?key=dokument_426752

Tim Barello writes to us from New York City: This article is currently the #1 article on the entire NY hyperlocal site, meaning that hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of unique viewers are seeing it right now at:

http://www.examiner.com/x-9341-Manhattan-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m3d30-CMKM-Diamonds-and-the-387-trillion-lawsuit-you-didnt-hear-about

The link we provided works, but you musn't include the period at the end of the sentence!!!!!:

http://www.examiner.com/new_york

Editor's Note: Tim has done a first-rate job of summarising the essential points of the CMKM Case for the general reader.

S.E.C. COMMISSIONERS AT RECEIVING END OF WORLD'S BIGGEST-EVER LAWSUIT

As the United States continues to fracture in every way imaginable, most citizens are unable to keep up with the never-ending hodgepodge of government corruption. Each day, a new larger-than-life scandal emerges, and in the short mind span of news media, there is always a bigger and better story to chase. Right now, the hot button issue for mainstream news outlets is healthcare reform, and its myriad implications for our society; this doubtlessly ensures the aforementioned media will continue to overlook unprecedented accusations brought forth in a recent $3.87 trillion lawsuit against U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Mary L. Shapiro, as well as several other current and former SEC commissioners, among others.

This Bivens action suit represents the largest fraud case in world history, and was filed in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, on January 8th by Pasadena attorney Al Hodges; in his complaint, made on behalf of CMKM Diamonds shareholders, Hodges alleges that:

• [Complaint paragraph 31] During the period of June 1, 2004 through October 28, 2005 a total of 2.25 Trillion “phantom” shares of CMKM Diamonds Inc, was sold into the public market through legitimate brokers, illegitimate brokers and dealers, market makers, hedge funds, ex-clearing transactions and private transactions” The sales of the majority of such shares were at all times known to the Securities and Exchange Commission, including Defendants herein”.

• [Complaint paragraph 32] At some date prior to June 1, 2004 the Securities and Exchange Commission in concert with the Department of Justice of the United States, together combined with Robert A. Maheu and others to utilize CMKM Diamonds, Inc. for the purpose of trapping a number of widely disbursed entities and persons who were believed to be engaged in naked short selling of CMKM Diamonds Inc. stock and cellar boxing the company.

The Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice, with assistance from the Department of Homeland Security, believed and developed evidence that said short sellers were utilizing their activities to illegally launder moneys, wrongfully export moneys, avoid payment of taxes, and to support foreign terrorist operations.

To fulfill the plan to criminally trap such wrongdoers, the Securities and Exchange Commission, with assistance from the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security:

(a) Assisted in and approved the retention of Roger Glenn, an ex-SEC trial attorney and drafter of Sarbanes-Oxley, to join CMKM Diamonds Inc. for the purpose of verifying claims value, increasing authorized shares of stock to 800,000,000,000, and supervising from the inside of the company;

(B) Encouraged the company to expand its promotional activities, assisted in the set up of the “racing activities” of the company, and underwrote a substantial portion of the cost of such activities;

© Consented to, facilitated, and supported the sale of certain company claims to several foreign corporations;

(d) Consented to, facilitated, and supported the conferences between Robert A. Maheu and his associates on the one hand, and the wrongdoing short sellers on the other, all for the purpose of settling the potential liability of said wrongdoers with consent of the U. S. Government and a representation of no criminal prosecution for such illegal sales;

(e) Consented to, facilitated, and supported the declaration of dividends payable by the company to each common shareholder of CMKM Diamonds, Inc.

(f) Consented to, facilitated, and supported the distribution of shares of CIM, a private company owned by Urban Casavant, as a stock dividend, including consent and approval of distribution of said shares to holders of more than 1.4 Trillion shares of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. common stock.

Based on these assertions, CMKM was used by the U.S. government as part of a covert sting operation – unbeknownst to shareholders – to apprehend criminals for their offenses. However, instead of prosecuting most of them, restitution deals were apparently cut:

• [Complaint paragraph 34] During the period from March, 2004 through August, 2006, on behalf of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. Robert A. Maheu, with assistance from others, negotiated a settlement with the illegitimate brokers, dealers, market makers, hedge funds, and other persons and entities that had engaged in naked short selling of CMKM Diamonds Inc. stock and cellar boxing the company. In exchange for a U. S. Government promise of no prosecution for such sales, the wrongdoers each promised to pay negotiated amounts to a frozen trust for disbursal at a later time.

• [Complaint paragraph 35] Plaintiffs herein are informed and believe, and based thereon allege, that other moneys have been collected for the benefit of the shareholders of CMKM Diamonds, Inc. from the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, from the United States Government, and from the sale of additional assets including consent to enter into joint venture agreements with other companies holding mineral claims in Saskatchewan, Canada. Plaintiffs herein are further informed and believe, and based thereon allege, that said moneys, collected for the benefit of shareholders have also been placed in a trust or are otherwise now held in trust by the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation and the United States Treasury.

Therefore, the crux of this complaint – and the massive fraud allegedly committed by the SEC (and Department of Justice) – is as follows:

• [Complaint paragraph 36] Plaintiffs herein are informed and believe, and based thereon allege, that at all times mentioned, the Securities and Exchange Commission reserved unto itself the sole and absolute discretion to determine when moneys collected pursuant to the scheme set forth above would and could be released for distribution.

• [Complaint paragraph 37] Demand for release of said moneys has been repeatedly presented to the Securities and Exchange Commission without result. Agents and employees of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice have represented repeatedly that the release of moneys for distribution was imminent, and/or would occur within several weeks, and/or would occur within less than a month. Each of said representations have been made knowing them to be false, and at the specific direction of the named Defendants. These actions of withholding distribution of said moneys, without compensation and without due process of law, amount to a taking of the property of the individual Plaintiffs and of all similarly situated.

During the timeframe referenced above, CMKM was registered as a publicly traded diamond and gold mining company. By 2005, concrete evidence detailing fraud within the company emerged; in addition, it became publicly apparent that CMKM also sold, at the very least, hundreds of billions of unregistered shares – a practice often referred to as naked short selling – to third parties.

Eventually, the SEC moved to delist CMKM stock, whose value never exceeded one penny per share, in accordance with Section 12(j) of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934. After several administrative proceedings, CMKM stock was ultimately deregistered in October 2005.

In September 2006, Floyd Norris, chief financial correspondent of The New York Times and The International Herald Tribune, caught wind of the CMKM scandals, and began to report on some elements of the criminal fraud that ravaged CMKM’s estimated 40,000 shareholders.

Norris has reported on more than one occasion that at least 259 billion shares of unregistered CMKM stock was sold; however, per the SEC’s 2008 action against CMKM, the agency itself acknowledges that as many as 622 billion shares of “purportedly unregistered stock” was sold by the company over a 20 month period.

So, how did Hodges initially determine that at least 2 trillion unregistered shares were sold?

[Complaint paragraph 25] A frequently asked question (FAQ) page was added to the web site [CMKMTaskForce.com] on the evening of November 4, 2005 and in response to a question about the degree of naked shorting of CMKM stock, the Task Force [consisting of Robert A. Maheu, Donald J. Stoecklein and Bill Frizzell] indicated that “Credible information indicates the number of naked short shares is potentially as high as 2 Trillion shares”.

‘QUITE A CASE’

Several weeks ago, I spoke with Al Hodges, a practicing attorney with four decades of experience, to find out more about this extraordinary case, and moreover, to determine from him exactly how he calculated his clients’ potential damages to be nearly $4 trillion – a figure many observers have openly scoffed at.

Almost immediately, I could not help but ask why the 'mainstream' media has not fairly reported on this case; frankly, given the scope of accusations, one would assume that, at the very least, Floyd Norris and The New York Times would have some interest in thoroughly examining the merits of this action; instead, Norris has essentially brushed off Hodges' allegations as being baseless.

It’s not that Hodges and his associates haven’t tried to attract the media’s interest; in fact, on this side of the Atlantic, all the major dailies, including The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post have all been informed of the suit.

Their respective editorial staffs – with the exception of Floyd Norris – have utterly decided to ignore it. In the United Kingdom, efforts have also been made to attract mainstream media interest. Veteran financial intelligence Editor and Publisher Christopher Story FRSA – an investigative specialist that focuses on covert government operations and scandals – has personally reached out to The Daily Telegraph’s International Business Editor Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, with whom he is acquainted, to notify him about Hodges’ case. To date, Pritchard has failed to respond to Mr. Story, who has authored a number of articles (1) – and other published commentary – in The Daily Telegraph over the course of his near 50-year-career.

Hodges noted that Story, publisher of International Currency Review, and several other serials, is “subscribed to by every intelligence operation in the world”.

If intelligence agencies are reading about CMKM, then why isn’t the mainstream press covering this case? Hodges prudently observed that “they’re not going to touch it” (2).

MAINSTREAM MEDIA WON’T COVER ISSUES TIED TO COVERT OPERATIONS? (EVIDENTLY NOT)

“They* used the shareholders without their consent to perform this ‘sting operation’ for National Security interests, and it wouldn’t have worked the way it worked if they had disclosed it”, he continued. [*: The Government, i.e. the Intelligence Power: Ed.].

“On the other hand, it isn’t right to bury a company and put them out of business for the purpose of trapping people who are using the company to cheat the government, to line their own pockets, and to fund their operations against the United States”.

As noted above in complaint paragraph 34, and per Hodges, a deal was eventually reached with the aforementioned criminals; they paid the government restitution for documented illegal actions, and in turn, were offered immunity from prosecution.

“Rob Maheu had all these people in a big room in Las Vegas, and made [an] offer to them”, he said.

“Every person, organization and representative in that room stepped up, and either transferred money while they were there, or agreed to transfer money upon some further schedule” to avoid indictment. Hodges also said: “I have a witness who was there, who saw it, and part of the 2.25 trillion phantom shares is documented by that person’s observations of how many shares were represented in that room”.

HOW MUCH MONEY DID THE FEDS REALLY COLLECT FOR RESTITUTION?

“People are going to laugh and titter about the amount of money that is being claimed, but understand the context of the lawsuit”, he said, before concluding: “We are not asking the Government to pay us $3.87 trillion: what we’re asking is for them to release the funds that have been collected for us”. Thus, the implication is that this sum also incorporates substantial punitive damages. Note: Mr Hodges confirmed to the Editor of this service on his return to London on 30th March that the lawsuit proceeds and will be prosecuted, which is causing the individual S.E.C. personnel extreme angst, as can be imagined (3).

In the end, Hodges believes the U.S. Government is going to settle the case before it actually moves to trial. On this possibility, he said, “I think its in the process of happening as we speak”.

Based on these explanations – and the recent scandals and assertions that have surfaced about the SEC – I believe the mainstream media is doing the public a great disservice by not properly examining Hodges’ CMKM case.

The same conclusion must also be drawn about Christopher Story’s reports on the criminality that is undermining international efforts to refund the U.S. dollar, which is dangerously close to losing its status as the world’s global reserve currency...but that’s touching on a whole other can of worms…or is it?

One cannot print up paper here or in Iraq or simply add digits to a computer and have the currency have value. They used to do it but the rest of the world isn't playing that game anymore.

The world is full of countries that will not allow America to get away with that and particular those private bankers who own the Fed.

They want the Fed to let go of their counterfeiting and the laws they passed for naked short selling and phantom shares... as McCain explained it-- brokers didn't have to own the stock to sell it... all of this ties in with junk bonds and worthless derivatives.

The lawsuits are demanding justice and for people ripped off by the Fed and 3 administrations to settle civil court cases on behalf of hundreds of companies destroyed by naked short sellers...

(used to be illegal because it invites fraud)

One example is 2.25 trillion dollars in phantom shares of CMKM Diamonds sold through legitimate and illegitimate brokers, Dealers, market makers, hedge funds, private transactions, etc.

In other words stealing and fraud was made legal and now everyone feeling the effect of decades of thievery are demanding true accountability...

The global settlements have been ponied up by the countries that want the fed to come clean... the trust funds are real gold and silver and other commodities in part from Asia that wants to back the currencies with good laws and sound backing of precious metals...

There is no way the rest of the world is going to let America continue to push junk paper in cash and bonds for their debts...

The RV cannot happen under this situation... However it could happen tomorrow if the treasury department, Fed and this administration let go of power they barely have anymore because no one is accepting their junk paper.

The global settlement money is in the banks but is being stopped in the pipelines to other banks in the participating countries by our treasury department who has the codes to the computer system.

Once the money is in the system all the participants can see it and those with the codes can divert it into another bank. Which is why many billionaires magically lost their money from point A to B.

This REVALUATION could happen over night-- yes-- but only once the world has there GS settlement and the Treasury department and Fed let go through...but they see that like a boyfriend wants to introduce a better looking man to his girlfriend...

The reason they don't let go is they are very afraid of what will happen the second they let go of the hostage... their power...the codes...

One thing is certain... junk money and bonds is a done deal worldwide and none of the other countries are playing the game any more...

It is a mexican standoff... and much of the world wants us citizens to make the arrests... sooner or later chaos is going to ensue either from food shortages or catastrophes either natural or caused by desperate people....or false flag agent provocateurs...

Regarding who is telling the truth...

... people like the white hats?

... or the people who say it isn't true--

....the question and answer is simple.

Is the dollar currently backed by anything?

NO.

Then our bonds aren't either and we all know we have this national debt of trillions and we know the rest of the world doesn't want our IOU anymore...

So who might say that this white hat global settlement stuff isn't true?

I'll answer for you...

People who don't want you to know this...

But you do know it...

You just haven't connected the last couple dots...

...you are waiting for your leaders and media to tell you...

... but they don't want you to know...

What you need to do is call up every internet radio show and national call in shows and blogs and say...

Hi Rush or Sean or Alex or Oakie or sneezey or dopey...

If our currency and bonds are just paper with nothing backing them and the rest of the world isn't accepting our IOU's anymore... Shouldn't we accept this 100 trillion dollar settlement being offered to us in exchange for a change in the current power structure being held desperately in place by private banksters at the Fed and treasury?

when they yell at you that this is bull and hangup----- try and get these last words in for the general public... Google The White Hats!

After all, once the currencies are revalued worldwide and backed by real precious metals won't that be better than trying to run future generations into further debt with IOUs? That is if anyone was willing to accept them...

Why should a few private banksters hold the rest of us hostage?

And only then when the GS goes through will we all cash in with sound money. If we cash in paper it will drive up inflation and we will need a wheel barrow full of it and we will still be poor no matter how many zeroes are in the account.

This has played out this way for many other countries and the one thing that keeps us still afloat is our willingness to drop bombs on countries who refuse to play. Iraq comes to mind. The leading reason we went in there was Saddam was going to price oil in euros.

But now bigger countries and more countries are pushing back. China and Russia and several of our allies.

So we can throw a temper tantrum and start launching missiles or we can see the situation for what it is... as stated as simply as I could above.

Remember, those who say this isn't true are merely buying time and wasting your time... The RV cannot happen without GS... why? because our paper is now being thought of as worthless or soon to be worthless...

...and if the RV is allowed to happen as further fiat paper currency the worst will happen...we will be blamed when the dollar tanks-- for watering down the money supply... even though there is tons of worthless cash all over the world... they will blame us because they want to blame something besides themselves...

They will scapegoat us the dinar beneficiaries the way they scapegoated the poor who got mortgage loans... another con job to divert attention from the private bankers who have nowhere to run but to keep trying to get us into more wars...

Get it?

Or shall I try and explain with pictures and flow charts...

The concept is easy

problem:

money = no backing

Debt= IOUs

FED = No one wants to play with us anymore

Solution:

US Military = attack others when the problem is in their own system.

Citizens + military arrest private fraudsters at the Fed and wallstreet and washington

Global settlements and new non profit Federal Reserve facilitates money (backed by commodities) for all other industry---- and banking itself becomes a purposely limited industry...

The Happy End.

• Upvote 3

I would not bother the good people here with the CMKM debacle, or the WGS stuff. Most Dinar holders know nothing of CMKM Diamonds, and I think it best to keep the two issues seperate, no matter how strongly you may believe they are connected.

I would also use caution when praising certain Guru's who have decended onto this website.... as they are clearly transplants from the CMKM sites, and are now trying to leed a whole new group of good people down.

the proverbial garden path.

The Iraqi Dinar is real. It is a countries currency. It has the potential to go up in value.

We got ripped off buying CMKM Diamonds stock.... we may or may not be compensated. That remains to be seen.

Al Hodges may or may not be successful on our behalf.in his lawsuit.

The WGS may or may not be real. The same goes for the prosperity packages.

Believe only that which you can prove to be true yourself.

Blind faith is the devils key to your dissapointment.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would not bother the good people here with the CMKM debacle, or the WGS stuff. Most Dinar holders know nothing of CMKM Diamonds, and I think it best to keep the two issues seperate, no matter how strongly you may believe they are connected.

I would also use caution when praising certain Guru's who have decended onto this website.... as they are clearly transplants from the CMKM sites, and are now trying to leed a whole new group of good people down.

the proverbial garden path.

The Iraqi Dinar is real. It is a countries currency. It has the potential to go up in value.

We got ripped off buying CMKM Diamonds stock.... we may or may not be compensated. That remains to be seen.

Al Hodges may or may not be successful on our behalf.in his lawsuit.

The WGS may or may not be real. The same goes for the prosperity packages.

Believe only that which you can prove to be true yourself.

Blind faith is the devils key to your dissapointment.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

I was going to give my opinion on the matter but yak my friend you said it better than I ever could. Thanks...+1 for you!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

GREAT NEWS for the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and this is from the signatory on the whole damn thing.

Stuff can curveball but it came from his lips...

Good news tomorrow morning....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

All we need to hear is that they are OUT OF CHAPTER 7 (from a reliable source)... then it's on like Donkey Kong!!!! :D

[/qu

Does Iraq need approval from all 38 countries in the UN in order to make their currency an internationally recognized tradeable currency?

Chase bank told me they got a letter from the treasury department THIS WEEK saying they would not be honoring the Iraqi dinar so Chase said they couldn't get paid. I called M&I and they said they would not be paying the difference even if it revalues higher.

Two banks seemingly saying the same thing.

As stated before this is further indication of our government trying to stop what will help we the brokeass people who for once in our lifetimes would like the same kind of break that they give themselves, people like Soros and Buffet.

This is why you can't engage in war, financial or otherwise if you don't know who the enemy is. The enemy has taken the treasury department hostage. When they attempted to hijack 30 billion sent to Guatemala as part of the settlements last weekend they got caught. Global Intelligence as I was told flew in to investigate.

Dinar holders need to understand that when businessmen in America have their fortunes stolen they just don't roll over and die. They get mad and they try every method within legal parameters to get their money back. The fraudsters stole from so many that they are outnumbered.

www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Settlements-FACT-Page/218401248211950

Friday, August 5, 2011

<a href="http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-4-2011-white-hats-report-27.html" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font: normal normal bold 22px/normal Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; ">August 5, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #27

UPDATE: First Settlement Payment for 30 Billion Completed And Clinton, Obama, Bush Jr. and Geithner Take It For Personal Accounts.

Early this week Obama made a phone call and gave the order to settle with Ed Falcone. That’s the financial fraud situation we have talked about where Bush Sr., Romney, Herzog and their gang of associates stole Falcone’s 700 million dollars. This is the situation were the Federal Bureau of Investigation have buried Falcone’s complaints in the “Bush-directed-us-to-ignore-this” file. Well, apparently our reporting of this matter is not only accurate but has uncomfortably exposed our former leaders as it was directed by Bush Sr to Obama to pay him off to get him out of their hair.

Obama travels to Chicago for his Birthday bash/fundraiser and in the middle of the bash gets a call from William Jefferson Clinton who has managed to make his way to the United States Treasury in Washington D.C. While at the Treasury, Clinton orders a conference call with George W. Bush, Timothy Geithner and our President Barrack Obama, who’s in Chicago.

Clinton wanted to have the Iraqi Dinar revalue sooner than later, so he negotiated a deal wherein if Obama would order the Iraqi Dinar revaluation sooner, he would arrange for the immediate wire transfer of the first payment of the Settlements to a bank in Guatemala, which then would immediately be wire transferred to a bank in Chicago for use in a High Yield Trading Program for the benefits of the Bushes, Geithner and Obama, and his now famous offshore bank accounts. So, with the deal agreed to the following occurred.

The order was processed by Geithner, using his position as Secretary of the Treasury, and the US Treasury facilities to move 30 Billion Dollars, using new US Dollars printed in England. The movement of this money was approved and coordinated by the Connecticut Trustee, Paul Sagae, a long time associate of Bush Sr. and Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase under the disguise of paying Ed Falcone immediately, but this is not what happened.

The order and instructions went through The Vatican Bank, but Jamie Dimon routed the 30 Billion Dollars through Central America (Guatemala) and arrived in the United States mid week in CitiBank, Chicago. At this time they put the funds into a high yield trading program utilizing the accounts “tear sheet” to commence the trading program. Not so amazingly, Obama was once again in position to handle the transaction when the funds arrived in Chicago. Under the disguise of paying Falcone, they cleverly diverted 30 Billion Dollars from the US Treasury and stole from each American citizen for their own greedy personal gain. The details at this time are continuing to be investigated.

The proper worldwide authorities are handling matters here in the United States as our own federal policing authorities and justice departments have been rendered globally impotent to investigate and litigate these matters without the retribution of extreme professional and personal harm from others in the Cabal's Great American rip-off game.

In other news, to the shock and alarm of Falcone's investigators, as of today they have tabulated Obama's foreign accounts already reported to be in excess of 10 Billion Dollars including new bank accounts in Sao Paulo and Brasilia, Brazil. They are still not finished tabulating, investigating and do not know yet where all these funds were derived from. Not bad for two (2) years in the Presidency making a $425,000 salary as a Government employee.

We will update you as more information becomes available and when the Global Settlements continue.

• Upvote 1

Actually, last I heard, the GS was going ahead with or without Obama.

I just don't happen to believe anything is standing in the way anymore.

The RV is there. (fingers crossed)

One small point: It isn't the RV that is causing all those banks to have to 'test' and 'practice'.

RV's are nothing. You just add in the rate for the country and go...as far as the bank is concerned.

And most banks are just agents for a Foreign Exchange company, so they don't even have to do that.

They just read it off the screen. No biggie. .

No. All those machinations we have been seeing with 'pinging', etc. have to do with the new financial system

that goes along with the Global Settlements!

The world is about to change towards freedom and the Iraqi Dinar is going to have a very big part in that!

gridkeeper

Good job, EGK!

And, thanks for the info!

We have all been kept in the dark for too long. Of course, if the Global Settlements are in play then the Treasury can't block trading of the Iraqi currency, can it?

And doesn't that mean that the officers of the U.S. Corp are about to be removed from D.C.? And an interim government put into play? For six months until elections can be held?

Sure hope your Source is right about it happening today.

gridkeeper

• Upvote 1