Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Settlements To Fund IQD

There is a war behind the scenes over disbursing the global settlements that will return 100 trillion dollars to the world economy and pay off our national debt while revaluing world currencies including the IQD, feeding the starving, resurrecting jobs and the economy... Who would dare stop this and why?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Settlements-FACT-Page/218401248211950

One cannot borrow one's way out of debt nor can one print green paper forever and not have inflation destroy the value of the dollar... If the dinar revalues before the GS you will see something happen akin to the mortgage crisis and when the dollar tanks they will blame us the dinar holders for watering down the money supply...thus giving the bandits scapegoats yet again... But if the global settlements money which is backed by silver and gold is first put in place... The dollar will be strong as will 140 other countries currencies.

Seems awfully peculiar folks at the Fed are trying to prevent this. Could it be they don't want to give up the counterfeiting machine like an addict doesn't want to give up his stash?

If the dinar holders get behind the plaintiffs on the world settlements we will all win and not just a few "families." And after money addict rehab they will have a new lease on life too.

This is the reality. Time to wake up.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Posted many times for years, been debunked long ago.

Good afternoon Sirius. Please provide a link to where the global settlements has been debunked. While I have seen many posts concerning global settlements followed by many comments of folks suffering from normalcy syndrome claiming it is false, I have never seen where anyone has debunked it. People screaming that global settlements is a scam is sort of like other folks claiming the Iraqi Dinar is a scam. I am anxious to see the link debunking global settlements.

• Upvote 4

These are real settlements and lawsuits and the documents are at this link.

https://www.facebook...218401248211950

A brand new link as of today by the way so it hasn't been debunked. Also watch the videos. My source owned two banks and is working with bank examiners who are following an electronic trail of theft. On top of that Lindel H Bonney is retired from the air force and a patriot.

We didn't go broke in America from honesty you know.

This isn't rumor because the link is real to REAL documents and REAL Lawsuits.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These are real settlements and lawsuits and the documents are at this link.

https://www.facebook...218401248211950

A brand new link as of today by the way so it hasn't been debunked. Also watch the videos. My source owned two banks and is working with bank examiners who are following an electronic trail of theft. On top of that Lindel H Bonney is retired from the air force and a patriot.

We didn't go broke in America from honesty you know.

This isn't rumor because the link is real to REAL documents and REAL Lawsuits.

So a Facebook (CIA) page with 12 people that "like" it is evidence? This video (that a 12 year old could make at home) is more evidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HTTspwIUk&feature=related

"We didn't go broke in America from honesty you know." - America went broke by design from a plan conceived more than 100 years ago, so they did all this work to take the planet over with their New World Order and some little truth site is going to take them down? Just who is going to get this money when 80-90% of you are wiped out?

Seriously...you have no idea who is really running things.

If you come across any real evidence then please post it, not Nesara either. It may be fun to live in a fantasy world but reality is about to set in worldwide and it's not going to be pretty.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It hasn't been debunked. I work with these men and I know this is fact. See the Facebook page people and don't listen to those who have no evidence to support their protests.

Man, if I used the Facebook as verification I would get laughed out of town. Give it a rest!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well, this is in the Opinion section. Fact? That I don't know. I've read the White Hat Reports, and rarely do I see any links to articles providing facts. I'm saying rarely out of niceness because I just don't remember seeing any that weren't tied to another person's blog or opinion. My Brother said, or someone told me from the CIA... that's all hearsay.

Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #26

UPDATE: TROPOS EXPOSURE SHIFTING THE MARKETS

We want to applaud, support and give credit to Harvey Organ on picking up on the Tropos information and realizing the effects on the global gold and silver markets. In White Hats Report #23, we wrote a detailed overview of Tropos and are very happy that we are starting to see the results of shining the light on the corruption in this America by our leaders and their minions. The default notice sent to Bernanke which was posted in White Hats Report #23 was also sent to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors. Knowledge and concealment of the truth seems to go hand in hand.

Harvey Organ writes:

“Last Monday, I wrote that Tropos would rock the markets in the coming weeks. Let me explain why.

While the current focus of the world is on the debt ceiling and possible default of the United States, the Tropos affair is becoming more and more widely known both in Washington and aboard. What is clear is that Tropos has already put the United States into a technical default by serving notice of default to the Bureau of Public Debt last July 5, 2010. The Bureau never repudiated the default and it stands in default now as a matter of law.

<a href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/61407552/Van-Zeck-Bureau-of-Public-Debt-Notice-of-Default-July-2010"'>http://www.scribd.com/doc/61407552/Van-Zeck-Bureau-of-Public-Debt-Notice-of-Default-July-2010" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(20, 20, 20); ">http://www.scribd.com/doc/61407552/Van-Zeck-Bureau-of-Public-Debt-Notice-of-Default-July-2010

It is only a matter of time now before rating agencies are forced to confront this fact. What makes the affair a scandal much bigger than Watergate is that Tropos served notice to President Obama that the Bureau of Public Debt, along with the Federal Reserve, were both noted in default, and that Senator Harry Reid and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

http://www.scribd.com/doc/61407612/Comptroller-of-Currency-Notice-of-Default-July-2010

had been apprised of this, but were waiting on Obama to act.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/61407736/Follow-Up-Letter-to-President-Obama-June-14-2010-Letter

This is the coverup that could send shockwaves through the global debt markets after the hype over debt ceiling is over. What will happen to gold and silver prices when ratings agencies factor in to US securities the Tropos liability defaults?

Hold on, the ride could be violent and a volcano for gold and silver".

Harvey Organ was born July 3rd, 1947 in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. Harvey received his Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy in 1970 and an MBA in 1972 at McMaster University, majoring in finance. It was during this time period where Mr. Organ was exposed to the derivative market that was just starting to develop on Wall Street. Mr. Organ has been trying to expose the fraudulent manipulation of the gold market ever since the "Long Term Capital" downfall in 1998. Mr. Organ has taken personal responsibility to share what he knows, expose the fraud and educate the intricacies of the gold and silver paper and physical markets. Mr. Organ currently resides in Toronto, Canada with his wife Daliah and 4 children.

Read more about Harvey Organ go to his blog link at: www.harveyorgan.blogspot.com

Great job from the White Hats!!!

In reference to the United States Debt problem, patriotic Americans have continued to offer solutions to the most inner circles of Washington D.C. All leaders of the House of Representative, Senate, the Obama administration, world leaders and the G8/G20 members know that there is no reason to consider raising the US Debt ceiling. All the US speeches and scare tactics are political positioning and nothing else. Below is a letter delivered to the inner circle of Senators, Representatives, US Treasury and the Obama administration. Although this letter was recently leaked to the internet without the permission of the writer, we have received permission to include it below.

[http://www.scribd.com/doc/60397978/Lindell-H-Bonney-Jr-July-7-2011]

This letter is simple and to the point. As you can see the letter references the undisputed obligation that the US Treasury has to pay. These obligations are the result of many years of criminal activities in stealing funds by the US Treasury to support and fill the pockets of the Dark Criminal Cabal, the Bushes, Clintons, Obama and many associates in hopes of controlling the world through building a New World Order. In previous reports we have exposed the large amount of funds stolen by these thieves and deposited in financial institutions like Deutsche Bank, Barclays Bank, The Vatican Bank, Bank of Santander, and other international Banks in the Caribbean and South America. Regardless of how the funds were stolen, the US Treasury owes these obligations. The individuals listed in the letter have all agreed to pay US Fed Taxes upon the US Treasury paying their obligations, which will almost pay off our national debt. These Patriots will also be investing their funds back into America and the World’s financial system to rebuild the global economies for generations to come. These Patriots are givers and not takers. They are very serious men with the fortitude to do what is right … by any standard.

• Downvote 1

Right on, EGK!

What you speak is very true! I'm always amazed how few know about what is really going on out there.

"Dinarians" seem to think that they live in a vacuum. It is a most curious phenom.

Anyway, glad to find another who is in sync.

gridkeeper

Regardless, this isn't news. Post in the appropriate (rumor) forum.

Actually, it is real news with real people on real 'front lines' doing the job.

People of great courage. They are the ones making sure that when your Dinar does RV, you won't be paid in Fiat currency!

But no, you won't be reading about it in your newspaper or watching it much on CNN...at least not yet, but it won't be long.

Even Jeb Bush himself spilled the beans the other day about the new financial system and using a 'basket of currencies'.

Certainly shocked this viewer.

gridkeeper

Good afternoon Sirius. Please provide a link to where the global settlements has been debunked. While I have seen many posts concerning global settlements followed by many comments of folks suffering from normalcy syndrome claiming it is false, I have never seen where anyone has debunked it. People screaming that global settlements is a scam is sort of like other folks claiming the Iraqi Dinar is a scam. I am anxious to see the link debunking global settlements.

I'll take this one Sirius...

Feel free to look through my previous posts and you will get the links to the debunking. Yes, it has been debunked and is all bs. If a couple minutes with google doesn't get you what you want, you're not trying very hard.

The fact that a bunch of people believe crazy things together, does not legitimize their beliefs. Marshall Applewhite and Jim Jones should help make that clear. (that's Heavens Gate and People's Temple). Perhaps the secret remnants of those cults are holding up the RV though......

• Upvote 1

Man, if I used the Facebook as verification I would get laughed out of town. Give it a rest!

Are you serious? Facebook is a delivery system. Credibility is only gained when the individual

reading it does his own research and discovers the truth of it (or lack thereof) for himself.

(You have to actually use discernment.)

What you are telling us is that you are more concerned with what other people think than you

are with doing the work of finding out the truth about what is really going on in your country?

Wow....just wow. :o

gridkeeper

I'll take this one Sirius...

Feel free to look through my previous posts and you will get the links to the debunking. Yes, it has been debunked and is all bs. If a couple minutes with google doesn't get you what you want, you're not trying very hard.

The fact that a bunch of people believe crazy things together, does not legitimize their beliefs. Marshall Applewhite and Jim Jones should help make that clear. (that's Heavens Gate and People's Temple). Perhaps the secret remnants of those cults are holding up the RV though......

It might be time for you to do some more research on global settlements. Dig deeper my friend. There are those who don't want you to know the truth and have done a very good job of making it appear to be false. Sort of reminds you of folks saying the IQD is a scam, huh? Dig deeper.

• Upvote 1