Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Date according to Masonism

While I was growing up I was not exposed to the One World idea any more than what was found in popular science fiction. World Domination was also just a topic in science fiction books. My mother raised the children to be Catholic while my dad was a Sunday School Teacher at the Anglican Church his parents and brother went to. I think I got a pretty well rounded idea of life, even the hard to fathom parts.

Now, just so you know, during all this growing up with a few various different outlooks being promulgated by my parents, My mother belonged to the Optimisses and the Ladies of the Knights of Columbus even though my dad was not a catholic. Dad became a Mason, and then went on to become a Shriner. He found the organizations to be a focus for getting to know people, having projects to do that help other people, especially children. Most of their rundraising when they were Shriners went to the Shrines Children's Burn Hospital ,,, there was really only one in those days but there are lots of them now.

My dad was proud of the work he did while a Mason and a Shriner. Helping children was a blessing to him when his own children were so blessed with good health. Everything he did in the name of the Masons and Shriners, was good. And if someone stood here in front of me and tried to say they were a bunch of controling world dominators, I think I would break a nose ... or my hand in the attempt.

GREAT POST!!!!! 100+

Because you don't understand something is no reason to put it down. I have great memories of the circus the Shriners brought to town, the Shows they put on for the kids in the hospital, the donations they made of very expensive machinery for the burn patient kids ... and some jerks here who feel they know something about something they know nothing ... well, you have a lot of nerve.

:angry:

smee2

• Upvote 2

First- I want to apologize to Francie26, Smee2, Elmstreet61,detropitjazzman

if I offended you with this theory. When I started this tread I should be little more sensitive and carefull with my words, put it in a way that would not classify, label every person who are or were involved in Masonry. I strongly believe, in all nations, in all religions there are different level of people in character, moral values, etc..

I should have known better, not every person who is involved with an secret society like Masonry is involved with Illuminati and worshipping Satan,

as much as me being a muslim person doesn’t make me a fandamentalist islamic terorist because I came from a muslim background.

Unfortunatly for those whoe are in Masonry for only good and cheritable reasons, that Freemasonry has been associated, called or critisized by being Esotheric Occult secret society.

Here just a little article talks about the relation between Freemason’s and Illuminati.

(in Freemasonry you can't just become a member; you have to be recommended by at least two persons who are already members, and the applicant should be examined of his record before he is able to join. If only one person in the council says no to membership, the suggested person will not be initiated. Each person is very carefully examined to determine if the Brotherhood may have any use for him. That doesn't mean that they are selecting only "bad" people, quite the opposite:

Officially most societies are charity organizations. This, and the propaganda they spread that organizations like the Freemasons are Christian in nature, is why most people join, although Freemasonry accepts people from all religions as long as you believe in a deity of some sort. With other words, you can't be an atheist. These societies are instead extremely esoteric with secret grades of initiations, where each member has sworn loyalty foremost to the Brotherhood. This means, like I mentioned earlier, that if this person has a certain position in society (let's say President of some country), his first loyalty is to the Brotherhood and second to his duty as President. So he has in fact double loyalties and whatever the Brotherhood decides for him to do, he has to obey, even if it goes against the survival of his country and its citizens!

A Brother in good standing should always be protected and cared for, as long as he is useful to the organization and follows its rules. If he fails or doesn't keep the secrets, he will be made a horrible example of (sometimes even killed). It is extremely important that the secrets are kept. If not, the Brotherhood loses its power over the people and the whole pyramid falls apart. The Illuminati does not want publicity unless it suits the Agenda; they are afraid that the public will kill them in fury when they find out about their horrible crimes.

Many Freemasons at the lower levels are actually very pleased to be members. It is a tight "belonging-feeling" and they will learn a few secrets of this universe, which are not taught in school, and they are often enthusiastic and fascinated. One Freemason said: "Beside my wife, Freemasonry is the most important thing in my life ..." His wife, by the way, must never know anything about what her husband is doing within the society, as it is supposed to be kept secret, and women most often are not allowed into the societies (however, there ARE a few societies especially for women, like the Freemasonic (Eastren Star). One can then speculate in how come that women are treated as being of lesser value in the society than men, with lower wages for the same job etc. It's a man's world - it's the world of the male-dominated Secret Societies.

With the purpose to create a positive front, the Brotherhood is actually very eager to recruit good people to speak good of the organization and defend it when necessary. And the less those people know about the real agenda, the more truthful this person will sound in his defense of the organization. This also goes for religious cults of any sort, as they too are connected to the network of secret societies in one way or the other.

With time, some of the members (but far from everyone) will enter higher and higher grades within the secret society they belong to, until they reach the upper, significant levels. But up there, a very careful selection takes place. The initiate in Freemasonry, for example, will be "tested" for loyalty and can make two choices. If he makes the choice a normal, good-hearted person would, the Worshipful Master of the Order and the council will tell him he made the right decision and has showed his loyalty. However, that person will never be admitted into the highest grades. He will always be met with excuses from the council why he can't continue. On the other hand, if the initiate makes the other choice, he is considered trustworthy enough to be admitted to continue up the grade chart. He now has access to the "secret libraries", where the wisdom from long gone ages are gathered, and he is allowed to take part of it and the powerful magic rituals, based on the Jewish Cabala. He will be more and more involved in Black Magic)

Second- Numerology is a study. It is not a witch work. It has been used in Science, Astronomy, Astrology , Alchemy since 6th Century B.C.

Third- Most reader overlooked the post was started with “if”, if all these theories are true.......

They only saw what they wanted to see in order to bash me, and few made a comment me being a witch....

HuntTech, especially. I am glad we are not in a 18 or 19th century , you would probably hunt me and burn me.

Your post in my tread shows a lot of intelligent and class about you, if you know what I mean!!!!!!!

I don’t practice occult, and there were times I wished I was a whitch honestlyJ

Fourth- I maybe the only person with so many red – in this site, but I read in some post that sad, Adam gets 11 cents for each minus, He must like me! And good for him at least that much I can contribute his service. When I have time to get in and read; mostly stupit , nonsense post’s, that goes for days......I laugh. It is a free entertainment.

Peace, Love and RV to all.

I assure you that no one will hunt you down for being a witch, however, as the grandson of a Past Potentate of the Al Malika Temple, I assure that there will be some that will want to too speak to you in regards to your statements surrounding the masons.

Peace to you Muslim, Gods speed RV.

QL

When I was young, I attended one ceremony of the Demolay's. This is before I became a Christian. I remember during the opening prayer/ritual, which was an inclusion of 4 Gods, if I remember correctly, the North, East, South and West. Would someone clarify this ritual for me?

Didnt want ti start a new tread so i might as well say it here, someone here is a fake, a business man, a money maker, and it is not me. . if you have ANY intelligence at all and have done your research (imf documents, un documents, cbi documents) then believing adam's prediction of rate would be consider moronic!!! as a member as proved before he is not who he says and only profits from book and VIP sales. his intel is bogus just to cover himself. . its been proven. im am not a hater of adam at all, i happen to like DV as a site to receive dinar intel. But i find much like PD the leader is a fraud and his supporting cast is much better and more informed.

I think it's hilarious that you didn't even get 1 response to your post. Did that hurt your feelings? I mean, after 5 whole posts on this site, how could we not take you seriously? Because I'm feeling generous, I wanted you to know that you were heard. And I'm giving you a -1 for your unsubstantiated, off topic, idiotic 5th post. Keep it up and I'm sure a mod will gladly show you the door.

• Upvote 1

First- I want to apologize to Francie26, Smee2, Elmstreet61,detropitjazzman

Grandmime, thank you for the apology, but you really don't owe me one now that I have come to see that we were on two different pages. You meant no offense to my Dad or to other Masons like him, and I know that now.

As to your being a Muslim, I have to admit I see very little that is redeeming in your religion these days. I wish there wasn't so much that is very harsh and unforgiving in your faith, but even more, I wish so many Muslims weren't on the attack toward Christians and Jews. It seems to me that since God created all of us, He surely meant for all of us to live, and He probably means for us to do this in relative harmony. I've noticed over my lifetime that God can usually handle His own solutions and doesn't need my interference--nor yours. In the past, God has been quite willing to kill whole peoples and populations Himself if He felt they didn't live up to His standards. So if we are still alive, it must be because He wants us here. Therefore, I believe we should all be able to live in harmony and with respect for each other . . . but . . . ::sigh:: . . . the world just isn't like that these days. Sadly and unfortunately, much of the time, the harshest judgement and antagonism comes from Muslims. Of course, that doesn't mean all Christians are the kind of people the rest of us want next door. Some people are sadly lacking in true Christian values. And not all Muslims match their collective mugshots either. Many of them manage to live peaceably among people of other faiths. Still, the news is full of stories of Muslims who come to Christian and Jewish countries, such as America, and want to take it over and force all of us to change our faith. That creates the first insolvable problem because I value my religion as much as Muslims value theirs. I wish I could look into the future and see the resolution we will eventually reach. Unfortunately, that just isn't possible.

But I suppose a hopeful future can begin with you and me. I am not the owner of this site, just a member; but I extend my hand, mind, and heart in friendship to you. I am glad you are here, and I look forward to a continuing and growing friendship with you.

Blessings . . .

Fran

When I was young, I attended one ceremony of the Demolay's. This is before I became a Christian. I remember during the opening prayer/ritual, which was an inclusion of 4 Gods, if I remember correctly, the North, East, South and West. Would someone clarify this ritual for me?

I think you may not have remembered that correctly. While Masonry is NOT an exclusively Christian organization (I believe we recognize 9 different beliefs and will have the one requested on the lodge altar at the request of the member). I know several of my Lodge brothers come from different faiths, but that is only as a result of learning that from friendships, and NEVER discussed in Lodge. We do require a belief in a Supreme Being, and I have NEVER been asked my spiritual belief. The only question related to that was what I would like present on the altar when I was becoming a member.

One of my favorite moments in Masonry is when the direction is given to "Take a moment to invoke the blessings of Diety, as you should always do before undertaking anything of great importance". I think this is a pretty open statement.

IMHO

• Upvote 1

As a Freemason, Shriner, and Knight Templar I just love it when people say how the Masons are planning a world domination. If we were I wish I knew which lodge that was so I could switch my membership. I understand we are also supposed to have sacrificed small rodents to unknown dieties. Sigh.....I keep missing all the fun!

:) :) :)

I am a former Rainbow Girl, and it's been many years (many, many years, in fact), but if I recall correctly, that refers to God being One God and yet, the God of all the earth, of all compass points. Oh, and just for the record, I was also a Christian at the same time I was a Rainbow Girl. haha

If RV scheduled to happen this year:

Rotschild family who are 33 degree Scottish Rite Mason controll's the world economy and politic's, and Obama (who is also 33 degree Freemason) choosen by Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg Group; who are also behind the New World Order / Globalisation theory, and if Mason's and New Worl Order Group are worshipping Satan............. I think they will RV on 11/11/11.

"From researching the prime numbers of the occult in relation to 2012, there is a paramount reason why the world is popularizing the date of 12/21 2012 and the time 11:11. Without understanding the number system of the occult religion, the numbers of 2012 look innocent, we indeed don’t view the number 666 within the date. Well, this post will analyze the numbers of 12/21 2012 11:11.

The Numbers of the Serpent Occult Religion.

The most venerated occult numbers are: 3, 6, 9, 11, 13, and multiples thereof, especially 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77. A triplication of numbers is also considered sacred (possibly even more sacred) to the occultist: 111, 222, 333, and so fourth. The number 5 is the number of Death; also, an extremely scared number is the double 11, as in 11:11, or 11/11/11.

The number 7 and 12 are also an extremely important number universally. Seven is a number of complement and is considered a Divine number. Seven days in a week, seven colors to the rainbow. The occult will also use this number 7, but their favorite numbers are 11 and 6. The occult avoids using the numbers and multiplications of 4, 8, 10, and 12, unless they correlate with their numbers.

The 2012 Numerology?

The winter solstice in 2012 will occur 12/21 2012 and at 11:11 universal time.

The time is 11:11 that adds to 22.

The entire date: 12/21/2012 = 1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2= 11!

The date according to the Occult is really 11:11:11.

WOW, that means the date and time correlates with the triple power sacred number of 11:11:11.

The number 11 correlates with the letter K as in KKK = 11:11:11.

1+1+1+1+1+1 = 6; 11+11+11 = 33.

Also, 6+6 = 12, 3×7 = 21; the day and month 12/21 or, = 1+2+2+1 = 6 which adds 666 to the mix, from the month of 12.

The day of 21 is a multiple of 7×3 that signifies a time of complement.

2+1+2 = 5, the number of death; the year 2012. But, not the “end of the world” but the death of an old age into a new—the new world order.

All the numbers of the Occult are related to 2012; 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, 22, and 33 = 11:11:11.

So the day and month relate to 6 and to 666 (covertly), the year relates to 5 (death), and the time of the solstice relates to the power number of 11 doubled (activation). And, the day relates to 7 (time of complement). And, most importantly the entire dates adds to 11 that creates the triple 11:11:11 and adds to 33 (Illuminati Mason Pyramid of the 33*)."

I lol'd when i read this. You are funny, and need to step back from the computer a bit. go outside, read a book, ride a bike. do something. as for the mason's being devil worshipers that couldn't be more from the truth. I work with a guy thats a 32nd degree mason. One of the 1st things they ask when you are applying to join them is you believe in god. I can't tell you what goes on at a meeting, but when he gets to work i'll find out, and post it for you Grandmamine. so you can get your facts correct.

• Upvote 1

I think it's hilarious that you didn't even get 1 response to your post. Did that hurt your feelings? I mean, after 5 whole posts on this site, how could we not take you seriously? Because I'm feeling generous, I wanted you to know that you were heard. And I'm giving you a -1 for your unsubstantiated, off topic, idiotic 5th post. Keep it up and I'm sure a mod will gladly show you the door.

sic em Tiger!! I like your spunk!!! (and you're right too)

• Upvote 1

If it is really true that all this satanic/Illuminati stuff is nonsense as most in the thread allege then why is it that some of the most horrible events take place on their sacred days? 9/11 is one good example, the date chosen for the invasion of Iraq is another.