Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE President

Francie26

When it comes to ANY president keep in mind people that they have people they talk to to help make decisions. It's not just on the president but the whole group of advisors too. I may not like Obama as a president but I respect him for doing a job I could not do. I would never or have ever voted for him. But I still think he is a liar. Bush on the other hand, well he's a fellow Texan but sadam needed to be taken out either way. Wmds or not Iraq needed liberation.

• Upvote 1

When it comes to ANY president keep in mind people that they have people they talk to to help make decisions. It's not just on the president but the whole group of advisors too. I may not like Obama as a president but I respect him for doing a job I could not do. I would never or have ever voted for him. But I still think he is a liar. Bush on the other hand, well he's a fellow Texan but sadam needed to be taken out either way. Wmds or not Iraq needed liberation.

You simply cannot believe EVERYTHING ANYONE says. Lie, lead us on, for a better cause, whatever you'd like to call it!

• Upvote 1

I agree 100%. The mid-east has been caught in a revolving door of tribalism, despotism, and low level warfare for hundreds and hundreds of years. Iraq will be the leading light of freedom in the mid-east after they get their government in order and eliminate or defang guys like Sadr who want the "old way," the horrors of Iran throughout the middle east. His and others' insistance on keeping alive the ugly side of Islam also keeps their country in the backwaters of civilization. But now the Iraqis have hope, something no one over there had with Saddam in power. I have nothing good to say about Obama. I am so afraid he will use the year he has left in office to finish America. And of course, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, plus so many others, seem to be doing their dead-level best to rip the heart out of our wonderful country. I pray we can get control again and stop this madness.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Any Christian President, that encourages and holds Prayer before meetings, Bible Study in the White House, and promotes Faith Based Initiatives has my support no matter what ANYONE thinks about him.

I have a hard time believing that G.W. had anything but the best of intentions for making the decisions he made while in the Whitehouse.

And those that won't forgive G.W. for whatever reason, won't inherit the Kingdom, so you might want to give that ALOT consideration.

-

Mark the MOD,

best intentions don't ever,ever,ever require forgivness if you have done nothing wrong...............wake up dude and stop acting like God's spokes person! You are not one to tell who inters heaven or who doesn't!

like a good friend of my call these so-called self rightous fools- hypocrits!

Consideration to forgive George W. Bush is not needed as George was used by the Lord to fulfill his mission just as well as Barrack Obama is in office for the Lord's purpose for America.

No matter who is in office, these people have and are playing a role in the destruction of this blasphemous country- repent and turn from your wicked ways- you can't allow all of these sins against God to go unnoticed by God.

these so-called Christian, praise the Lord with one hand and stab his brother with the other!

A 10-feet tall man needs no soap box- just bigger shoes to fill -no soap box here!

"Lord (MONEY) help us" "God (MONEY) bless America".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I agree 100%. The mid-east has been caught in a revolving door of tribalism, despotism, and low level warfare for hundreds and hundreds of years. Iraq will be the leading light of freedom in the mid-east after they get their government in order and eliminate or defang guys like Sadr who want the "old way," the horrors of Iran throughout the middle east. His and others' insistance on keeping alive the ugly side of Islam also keeps their country in the backwaters of civilization. But now the Iraqis have hope, something no one over there had with Saddam in power. I have nothing good to say about Obama. I am so afraid he will use the year he has left in office to finish America. And of course, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, plus so many others, seem to be doing their dead-level best to rip the heart out of our wonderful country. I pray we can get control again and stop this madness.

Oops!! I take this back!! It was late and I was tired, not an excuse, but all I have to explain a huge mistake. I do not agree with txcountryman 100%, only about 10%, the part that says, "sadam needed to be taken out either way. Wmds or not Iraq needed liberation." And that is what I responded to in my comments. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I wouldn't be so quick to give Bush credit. No WMD lost of 4K+...Former President Bush did alot of positive things, but I can't forgive him on this one.

It's really a shame you can't. Because this really tells a lot about the character of Bush and Obama and wither you like it or not, a persons character should be a class act if they are to be the leader of the free world! To me this one story says it all! If I knew nothing about either president but this story alone, then it would be easy to choose which I would want to be my president! Someone who really cares about me and my family, means more to me than the color of their skin or how well they can read a teleprompter!

For all you Liberal Dems out there, I know this is hard for you to believe or even read because it brings Obama's character up front and center with a spotlight shinning on him. But sometimes the little things give away the biggest information about a person. If you will allow yourself to look. Bush was not perfect, yet he never complained about what he inherited from Clinton (unlike our current President), he just rolloed up his sleeves and went to work. Right or wrong, the decisions we his and he owned them! That is also real class! Obama has done the opposite and we as a country have paid a high price! Obama has also wars attached to his record that claim the lives of fathers, mothers, sons & daughters! Can you forgive him?

Peace, and God bless President Bush and his family.

You said that to say what? Not clear whether you're admiring the Bush story or just a general statement.

If you don't know automatically by what he said then you may not be as smart as I thought you were!

Personally I think you are smart but just too proud to admit what this story tells about the former President and the current President. It's hard for you to swallow, I understand. What it means to be proud of someone who has class and that is worthy to be looked up to is different that the outward appearances that your side tends to judge by. I ask that if you were that soldier lying in that bed, who would you feel cares more about you? The look on his face says it all! To him, this was his president!!!!

Peace. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not happy with President Obama's recent decisions but the joke was on the USA; cohered into a war for WMD. That appears evil by a lot of people. The agenda is rumored but who really knows the truth! Afghan should have been the main target. I respected him for being our president...

And doing what? What has he done to earn respect other than hold the title of President of these United States of America? What has he improved on? What many promises has he kept that inspire respect? What character has he shown? What principles has he stood by that make you want to respect him? How has he lead this country that inspires any respect from anyone or any country for that matter? Where are all his original advisors? How many times is he going to have staff changes until people start saying that they want out because it's a sinking ship and they don't want to be apart of it? With the backing of 4/5ths of the media he still can not hide his many failures and lack of leadership from America! So just what about him is inspiring? I really want to know? Maybe it's his total lack of following any of the standards he himself has imposed on the rest of us? No? Well pleace let us know, because the rest of America would like to start respecting the President as well! All we see is someone who has done the opposite of everything that would cause us to respect him. Maybe we are not getting enough of it through the mainstream media! Maybe we ought to start thinking that 2 + 2 does in fact = 5 or 6!

Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not happy with alot of the things our current President has done, however I wasn't happy with alot of the things our former Presidents did either. However I do respect them all, for they are the leaders of our country and doing a job that most of us probably wouldn't envy. Our county isn't where it is today, good or bad, because of the actions of one President. They all have had a share in this and if they are willing to take praise from the people then they should all be willing to take the critisim too. There will never be a President in office that is going to please everyone, they are human, and humans make mistakes daily. JMHO

• Upvote 1

And doing what? What has he done to earn respect other than hold the title of President of these United States of America? What has he improved on? What many promises has he kept that inspire respect? What character has he shown? What principles has he stood by that make you want to respect him? How has he lead this country that inspires any respect from anyone or any country for that matter? Where are all his original advisors? How many times is he going to have staff changes until people start saying that they want out because it's a sinking ship and they don't want to be apart of it? With the backing of 4/5ths of the media he still can not hide his many failures and lack of leadership from America! So just what about him is inspiring? I really want to know? Maybe it's his total lack of following any of the standards he himself has imposed on the rest of us? No? Well pleace let us know, because the rest of America would like to start respecting the President as well! All we see is someone who has done the opposite of everything that would cause us to respect him. Maybe we are not getting enough of it through the mainstream media! Maybe we ought to start thinking that 2 + 2 does in fact = 5 or 6!

Peace

See this list and you're welcomed to argue any given line item. http://obamaachievements.org/list

It's really a shame you can't. Because this really tells a lot about the character of Bush and Obama and wither you like it or not, a persons character should be a class act if they are to be the leader of the free world! To me this one story says it all! If I knew nothing about either president but this story alone, then it would be easy to choose which I would want to be my president! Someone who really cares about me and my family, means more to me than the color of their skin or how well they can read a teleprompter!

For all you Liberal Dems out there, I know this is hard for you to believe or even read because it brings Obama's character up front and center with a spotlight shinning on him. But sometimes the little things give away the biggest information about a person. If you will allow yourself to look. Bush was not perfect, yet he never complained about what he inherited from Clinton (unlike our current President), he just rolloed up his sleeves and went to work. Right or wrong, the decisions we his and he owned them! That is also real class! Obama has done the opposite and we as a country have paid a high price! Obama has also wars attached to his record that claim the lives of fathers, mothers, sons & daughters! Can you forgive him?

Peace, and God bless President Bush and his family.

If you don't know automatically by what he said then you may not be as smart as I thought you were!

Personally I think you are smart but just too proud to admit what this story tells about the former President and the current President. It's hard for you to swallow, I understand. What it means to be proud of someone who has class and that is worthy to be looked up to is different that the outward appearances that your side tends to judge by. I ask that if you were that soldier lying in that bed, who would you feel cares more about you? The look on his face says it all! To him, this was his president!!!!

Peace. :rolleyes:

Oh the picture is what you're excited about.

post-39410-131317440261_thumb.jpg

From what I have researched, the Iraq situation already had a plan for restructuring LONG before we went there or declared "war"

See the government unclassified report about the step by step plan they already had in place.... and which is the most accurate step-timeline

you can review right now - forget the intel BS you're being fed -

go to https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.yousendit.com%252Ftransfer.php%253Faction%253Dbatch_download%2526batch_id%253DcnJnUGhVdGp0TWxFQlE9PQ

there is credible sources that state that ONE of the reasons we decided to "fix" Iraq was because Hussein and Kadaffi (Libya) were planning on coming out with ther own super dinar for petroleum purchases and thus sink the dollars place in the world, and very possibly cause a mayor havock in the world currency markets... you can sort of envision the chaos it would of caused... not to mentioned US was loosing "control" of Hussein, one of their previous chronies, just like Noriega... remember him?

I am not happy with alot of the things our current President has done, however I wasn't happy with alot of the things our former Presidents did either. However I do respect them all, for they are the leaders of our country and doing a job that most of us probably wouldn't envy. Our county isn't where it is today, good or bad, because of the actions of one President. They all have had a share in this and if they are willing to take praise from the people then they should all be willing to take the critisim too. There will never be a President in office that is going to please everyone, they are human, and humans make mistakes daily. JMHO

All of us are human, even President Obama. All of us are responsible for what we do, even President Obama. My mother did a number of things that could have impacted my formation as a human being, but if I do wrong things, it isn't my mother's fault. And if President Bush made mistakes, it didn't cause President Obama to make mistakes. He made his own. And that's a fact. Trust me on this one!!

All of us are human, even President Obama. All of us are responsible for what we do, even President Obama. My mother did a number of things that could have impacted my formation as a human being, but if I do wrong things, it isn't my mother's fault. And if President Bush made mistakes, it didn't cause President Obama to make mistakes. He made his own. And that's a fact. Trust me on this one!!

Dear Francie, I used to be like you. I judged everybody by my standards. If I couldn't imagine doing something I thought everybody else, except maybe serial killers or such deviant,s couldn't do it too. But you see in every 25 human beings one is a psychopath. By all means do some research on this. They are genetically different from the rest of us. Basically they are predators who feel no empathy or conscience and therefore there is NOTHING that stands in their way. Once I found this out I suddenly realised they there were one of two of these types in my own environment. They had always confused me because I never knew where they were coming from. They seemed generous, charming, kind, fun and even magnetic in appeal. Often they would manipulate me by using pity. But suddenly my eyes were open. I realised that the way to judge a psychopath is simple. Don't judge them by their words, but their action. No matter what they say, only watch their actions in the important things. Taking a photograph with a sick man is a very manipulative action. Look at everything Bush and Obama do. And then start counting the broken promises, the lack of empathy for the millions injured and killed....

From what I have researched, the Iraq situation already had a plan for restructuring LONG before we went there or declared "war"

See the government unclassified report about the step by step plan they already had in place.... and which is the most accurate step-timeline

you can review right now - forget the intel BS you're being fed -

go to https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.yousendit.com%252Ftransfer.php%253Faction%253Dbatch_download%2526batch_id%253DcnJnUGhVdGp0TWxFQlE9PQ

there is credible sources that state that ONE of the reasons we decided to "fix" Iraq was because Hussein and Kadaffi (Libya) were planning on coming out with ther own super dinar for petroleum purchases and thus sink the dollars place in the world, and very possibly cause a mayor havock in the world currency markets... you can sort of envision the chaos it would of caused... not to mentioned US was loosing "control" of Hussein, one of their previous chronies, just like Noriega... remember him?

Ah, finally, finally, a man who refuses to accept the fantasy that America went in to save the Iraqis.

• Upvote 1