Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE President

Francie26

[WHAT A CLASS ACT.doc]

Bush is a deceiver just like Obama.

Just because he can smile for a few pictures,and feign sympathy doesn't change what he is in the least.

I understand your fervor for our service men and women.But do not let yourself be deluded by every pretty picture these elite puppets pose for.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Hey where did you find this story? I think it might be fake. The photo certainly is. Look at the wife's face, is abnormally small compared to the Bushes who have been photoshopped into the picture. Their outline is very hard cropped too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bush was a joke....i served (U.S. MARINES RECON SNIPER) for both him and Bush senior ..during (Desert Storm 91' and iraqi freedom 04')......WE had a chance to remove Saddam from power back in 91' our battalion was onLY 72 miles from Bagdad when we got the call to turn back...and in 04 we never found any WMD, only blueprints and material but none manufactured and yet we lost so any of my fellow Marines from bogus intel....the only reason we're there is to own some of that Oil...thats what Bush and Cheney wanted ....they just manufactured the reason to go in there , along with help from the U.N......

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Yes very good. I've been aware of this story for some time now and I've always known that George W. was a good man, especially since the liberal media loved to attack him. It always seemed like the media was a bunch of bullies on the playground, just piling on.

We are all tired of the "media selected" politicians doing the photo ops, kissing babies and falling short on true delivery.

Doing what is right when the cameras are off is more important than doing something because the cameras are on.

President Bush didn't speak well in public but its easy to see he was demized by a shady media agenda.

He sent a strong mesage to our enemies and genuinely cared for our country.

Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Yes very good. I've been aware of this story for some time now and I've always known that George W. was a good man, especially since the liberal media loved to attack him. It always seemed like the media was a bunch of bullies on the playground, just piling on.

We are all tired of the "media selected" politicians doing the photo ops, kissing babies and falling short on true delivery.

Doing what is right when the cameras are off is more important than doing something because the cameras are on.

President Bush didn't speak well in public but its easy to see he was demized by a shady media agenda.

He sent a strong mesage to our enemies and genuinely cared for our country.

Thanks for the post.

From Mrs. Royer: Pres Bush and his wife made a visit to us, no frills, no press. It was awesome. They are down-home, normal people. They were able to visit with us and the other soldiers in the ICU. The pic was taken on my cell phone and I had sent it to a few people and somehow it got around, but we don't know who or why the email was started. We really appreciated Pres Bush and Laura taking the time to visit the soldiers, especially with all they had gone through. We also had many other visitors in the following days, including Pres Obama and Michelle. They were just as friendly and concerned and were able to speak to us after the Memorial Ceremony.

Email/letter is inaccurate!

• Upvote 2

Any Christian President, that encourages and holds Prayer before meetings, Bible Study in the White House, and promotes Faith Based Initiatives has my support no matter what ANYONE thinks about him.

I have a hard time believing that G.W. had anything but the best of intentions for making the decisions he made while in the Whitehouse.

And those that won't forgive G.W. for whatever reason, won't inherit the Kingdom, so you might want to give that ALOT consideration.

-

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Bush was a joke....i served (U.S. MARINES RECON SNIPER) for both him and Bush senior ..during (Desert Storm 91' and iraqi freedom 04')......WE had a chance to remove Saddam from power back in 91' our battalion was onLY 72 miles from Bagdad when we got the call to turn back...and in 04 we never found any WMD, only blueprints and material but none manufactured and yet we lost so any of my fellow Marines from bogus intel....the only reason we're there is to own some of that Oil...thats what Bush and Cheney wanted ....they just manufactured the reason to go in there , along with help from the U.N......

Remember President Bush said this war would pay for itself, now tell that to my fellow soldier's. Now, over the last 8 years we heard about Cheney is loaded with Dinars.. Maybe thats what President Bush was talking about.."getting rich"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

army03,what can't handle truth your obama is a fallere of President. Thanks Bush for being the president thst obama dosen't know how to be.obama your still a JOKE!!!!

I'm not happy with President Obama's recent decisions but the joke was on the USA; cohered into a war for WMD. That appears evil by a lot of people. The agenda is rumored but who really knows the truth! Afghan should have been the main target. I respected him for being our president...

• Upvote 2

Any Christian President, that encourages and holds Prayer before meetings, Bible Study in the White House, and promotes Faith Based Initiatives has my support no matter what ANYONE thinks about him.

I have a hard time believing that G.W. had anything but the best of intentions for making the decisions he made while in the Whitehouse.

And those that won't forgive G.W. for whatever reason, won't inherit the Kingdom, so you might want to give that ALOT consideration.

-

Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into war and financial destruction.

• Upvote 2

I'm not happy with President Obama's recent decisions but the joke was on the USA; cohered into a war for WMD. That appears evil by a lot of people. The agenda is rumored but who really knows the truth! Afghan should have been the main target. I respected him for being our president...

Great posts mojack and yes Afghan should have been the main focus..I was also proud when President Obama sent more troops in Afghan and out of Iraq.

+1 for making great conversation Sir

• Upvote 2

The character of a man or woman is not measured when they are being watched and the camera's are running. The character of a person is really measured when no one is looking, when there will be no metals given out, or something personally gained from their action. That is the mark of true character. Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 2

The character of a man or woman is not measured when they are being watched and the camera's are running. The character of a person is really measured when no one is looking, when there will be no metals given out, or something personally gained from their action. That is the mark of true character. Thanks for the post!

You said that to say what? Not clear whether you're admiring the Bush story or just a general statement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

-

Good point Markinsa and Yes I will forgive President Bush, but I won't forget..Inherit the Kingdom goes without saying..Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You said that to say what? Not clear whether you're admiring the Bush story or just a general statement.

I admire anyone that does the right thing even when no one is watching... doesn't matter who it is! In this case it was GW. How many "celebrities" would go somewhere, spend 6 hrs. and not intentionally have a "photo op" and some recognition come out of it? I think we need more people doing the right things even when no one is looking, or just plain doing it because it is the right thing to do!

• Upvote 6

I admire anyone that does the right thing even when no one is watching... doesn't matter who it is! In this case it was GW. How many "celebrities" would go somewhere, spend 6 hrs. and not intentionally have a "photo op" and some recognition come out of it? I think we need more people doing the right things even when no one is looking, or just plain doing it because it is the right thing to do!

+1

• Upvote 3