Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

I attained the 32nd degree and there was never a mention of Lucifer. I have, however, left Freemasonry recently...don't really need it anymore...been there...done that...nothing weird going on in masonry...it's actually shown me some real beauty, in its members and in its principles.

One of the things you need to have, in order to join the freemasons, is a belief in a higher power, a "supreme being" (God...Allah...Krsna...whatever you wanna call it....) This is why there may be members of totally different religions, being members of the same Lodge.

Once you are in the Lodge room, you are all equal. This is what was kinda appealing back in the early days of freemasonry....kings, princes, as well as bakers and shoe-shine men could meet in the same Lodge-room and be considered equal.

the 3 grand principles of Freemasonry are: BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF (of suffering) AND TRUTH.

I truly think that Freemasons are NOT the illuminati...but I put it to you that a lot of illuminati folk....in order to look benign and to look good and innocent...they join masonic Lodges....almost as a cover.

because...from what i have experienced in my years as a freemason....you CANNOT be a true Freemason and do to the world what these Illuminati people are doing. do NOT blame Freemasons.

if you are so educated....why did you spell the word KNOW as NO?? and it's background....not back ground...lol

back to school for you, methinks, good sir.

Hey Elm, I am surprised to see this info being discussed in here as it is quite high on the ladder of "waking up" so to most people it will sound like a fairy tale.

You are right about true Freemasons not being involved in the Illuminati activities, they are separate within the same organization similar to Governments and there departments that nobody ever hears about. Much of what Chooch is saying is correct and it is good to see others who dabble in these secret societies.

It is only the section of the Illuminati in the Freemasons who worship Lucifer but the rabbit hole is a big one with these Elites and makes for great reading but I think many people need to be awaken a little slower. Brzezinski has stated recently that the Elites are nervous about the masses waking up to their plan, so I do see their fall from the top soon after TSHTF anytime now. Just curious, being in Australia do you listen to Max Igan?

• Upvote 1

I attained the 32nd degree and there was never a mention of Lucifer. I have, however, left Freemasonry recently...don't really need it anymore...been there...done that...nothing weird going on in masonry...it's actually shown me some real beauty, in its members and in its principles.

One of the things you need to have, in order to join the freemasons, is a belief in a higher power, a "supreme being" (God...Allah...Krsna...whatever you wanna call it....) This is why there may be members of totally different religions, being members of the same Lodge.

Once you are in the Lodge room, you are all equal. This is what was kinda appealing back in the early days of freemasonry....kings, princes, as well as bakers and shoe-shine men could meet in the same Lodge-room and be considered equal.

the 3 grand principles of Freemasonry are: BROTHERLY LOVE, RELIEF (of suffering) AND TRUTH.

I truly think that Freemasons are NOT the illuminati...but I put it to you that a lot of illuminati folk....in order to look benign and to look good and innocent...they join masonic Lodges....almost as a cover.

because...from what i have experienced in my years as a freemason....you CANNOT be a true Freemason and do to the world what these Illuminati people are doing. do NOT blame Freemasons.

if you are so educated....why did you spell the word KNOW as NO?? and it's background....not back ground...lol

back to school for you, methinks, good sir.

No, actually background and back ground are both properly spelled. :blink: Expect typos professor.

No, actually background and back ground are both properly spelled. :blink: Expect typos professor.

And you are correct about not all freemasons are in the Illuminati. It is only the top echelon... and even they are still low on the larger Luciferian heirarchy. Which jurisdicion was your lodge? Did you get your copy of Morals and Dogma upon attaining the 32nd Degree? And if so, did you have to return the book when you left the lodge? I must also stipulate that I know masonry is not what it used to be and only has a small number of members compared to their peak in the 60's. Really though... I am going to try and veer this discussion back to the dinar. Sorry if I offended you.

And you are correct about not all freemasons are in the Illuminati. It is only the top echelon... and even they are still low on the larger Luciferian heirarchy. Which jurisdicion was your lodge? Did you get your copy of Morals and Dogma upon attaining the 32nd Degree? And if so, did you have to return the book when you left the lodge? I must also stipulate that I know masonry is not what it used to be and only has a small number of members compared to their peak in the 60's. Really though... I am going to try and veer this discussion back to the dinar. Sorry if I offended you.

Pike' s book, as well as Duncan's series are available on the 'net.

Duncan's series is available from Amazon.

Chooch,

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I'm glad to see thus far that most viewers are reading and responding respectfully to the post.

As an aspiring Conspiracy theorist myself I find this to be on the same level of thought that I am on personally.

Question for you, what are your thoughts on Elenin? Timing of arrival and significance to our way of life,planet and investment.

I look forward to reading more of your post. :D

Hi PChamp, I personally am not concerned about Elenin. I think I agree with Dr. Bill Deagle's analysis that it won't bother us too much. I wouldn't be surpirsed if its used by the bad guys to scare everyone into their submission, or use it as a test for how people will react to Nibiru/Nemesis. I really believe we have divine protection and if we don't let fear get the best of us, that everything will be just fine. I apply this perspective to the dinar as well... I think it will RV when it can best help everyone, which could be any day.

Pike' s book, as well as Duncan's series are available on the 'net.

Duncan's series is available from Amazon.

THAT IS HILLARIOUS! Again,,, just my opinion, but that is a prime example of how good is winning over evil. That would have gotten somebody in some serious hot wanter years ago.. maybe even killed.

Question guys. I was listening to a call from Space Cowboy from a couple days ago. He had a guy on toward the end of the call that had an Arabic accent. He was saying that he had personal knowledge Sen. Harry Reid's family just bought dinar. Anyone know this guy and is he a BS artist like okie. blaino, and crew?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chooch, thanks for taking the time to share your insight and perspective....... for initiating meaningful dialogue for those who have ears to hear. In one of your stattements you noted that “It is also my hope that others can learn from this info, and apply it to their investment in order to better understand WHY the dinar will revalue, and why it probably in my opinion won't last too long because of the major changes that are going on with you, me, and the rest of the world”.

Given your perspective, why would the rv not ”last long”?.... I’m wondering if you mean the window to exchange, or the fruits of the money received by the people post exchange will not last long. I would suspect that converting to USD will tank the ultimate value of disposable income, and I could equally suspect that we may engage a scenario wherein money in and of itself will lose its value as an agent of exchange as the next phase unfolds.

Blessings~~

Chooch.... PS,......... as a point of hopefully helpful clarification and as an AMORC, ....I would submit that as part of renewed interest in esoteric studies and mystical learning during the dawn of the Renaissance.....Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), directed the Rosicrucian Order and its activities both in England and on the continent. during his lifetime. He is not however considered a founder of any Rosicrucian Order in current or past existence.

Blessings~~

• Upvote 3

Most people have no idea why gold and silver are even valuable.... and it doesn't have to do with their "induatrial" uses. I will save that for another post.

Please answer your own question other than it the real money of thousands of years, very interested to know your comment on this...

Thanks

DinarBam - I think that CHOOCH will lead the discussion into how the dinar fits into this equation and discussion - let it move at its pace and see where and how this comes out as well as the connection to the esoteric etc. lead. No reason that this doesn't belong in this category. Blessings, Sage

Afterthought edit - the title of this Forum Section is - "Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar" and I'm thinking this fits into all three.

• Upvote 6

This topic will discuss the world of esoteric banking, international finance, occult knowledge, the people that really control the world, and how it relates to the Iraqi Dinar. I would not call myself a guru because that title has been destroyed thanks to folks like okie, blaino, and the rest of them. I have many years of experience researching, and dealing with occult subjects. I am extremely educated on certain topics that most people no nothing about, refuse to believe, or ignore out of fear, or consider "conspiracy theories." First of all the information that I can provide is powerful to each individual because it allows you to peel the onion of reality a little more each day in order to understand how and why the world is the way it is. So I do not interfere with anyone's free will, I will allow questions, and I will do my best to answer them. If I do not have the answer. My back ground is "government service," and I have a bachelor of arts degree, and completed two years of law school. I am not a member or have ever been affiliated with the Illuminati, secret societies, satanic cults etc. I do believe our true creator is Yahweh. Let the questions begin- :D

My question. Considering your background, which I can relate to, have you read the Urantia book. If not, I certainly recommend it. It is VERY powerful. It certainly helps explain why 'as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is'. The key being our THOUGHTS!

http://www.urantia.org/

:D

Chooch.... PS,......... as a point of hopefully helpful clarification and as an AMORC, ....I would submit that as part of renewed interest in esoteric studies and mystical learning during the dawn of the Renaissance.....Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626), directed the Rosicrucian Order and its activities both in England and on the continent. during his lifetime. He is not however considered a founder of any Rosicrucian Order in current or past existence.

Blessings~~

Thanks for the clarification. All this talk about bacon is making me hungry. :D

This BS is clearly not Dinar related and belongs in the "off topic" forum. There should be a forum for this call "Lunatics, Conspiracy Theorists, Religious Nutjobs and NWO".

Since "off Topic" has to cover that, take it there please!

Just stay in the 'Sheeple Govt News section' and you'll be fine

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the clarification. All this talk about bacon is making me hungry. :D

Thank you for your answers Chooch,it has been very enlightening.While I enjoy your posts I do have a certain issue.

Namely that you claim the elites are descended from the Nephilim.I fully agree with the 13 Satanic bloodlines theory,that these people have made a pact with the devil.

But according to the flood story the offspring of the Fallen angels and women (Nephilim) were destroyed along with every other physical being that was not inside Noah's ark.The Fallen Angels were not destroyed of course being spiritual entities.And we are never told again through the rest of the scriptures (except perhaps Revelations) that Angels interbred with the human race.

The one exception might be where Jesus's 'As in the days of Noah' could be interpreted one way as Demons once again creating hybrids in the end times.And there are several remote claims in recent decades of people (both main and female) claiming to mate with 'Aliens' and spiritual entities.As crazy as it may sound some say they became pregnant after these encounters and then later the babies simply disappeared out of their womb near full term.Others claim to have seen these hybrids growing on spaceships and in secret Government facilities.as you can probably tell from I speech I beleive these 'aliens' and other entities are merely Fallen Angels taking different forms to deceive people.Perhaps legends of monsters like Succubi and Incubi during the middle ages were of a similar vein.

So while it might indicate the eventual open return of these creatures,it doesn't do much for your theory in question.Like I said all humans on earth now are supposed to be descendants of Noah.If the Nephilim were destroyed in the flood,how can the elites be descended from them?

• Upvote 1

Chooch, thanks for taking the time to share your insight and perspective....... for initiating meaningful dialogue for those who have ears to hear. In one of your stattements you noted that “It is also my hope that others can learn from this info, and apply it to their investment in order to better understand WHY the dinar will revalue, and why it probably in my opinion won't last too long because of the major changes that are going on with you, me, and the rest of the world”.

Given your perspective, why would the rv not ”last long”?.... I’m wondering if you mean the window to exchange, or the fruits of the money received by the people post exchange will not last long. I would suspect that converting to USD will tank the ultimate value of disposable income, and I could equally suspect that we may engage a scenario wherein money in and of itself will lose its value as an agent of exchange as the next phase unfolds.

Blessings~~

This is just my perspective, and I hope others contribute their own perspectives as well because I am eager to learn more. Considering as I wrote earlier, that our entire global financial system is based on how we are controlled, and the supression of technology. For the sake of this comment, lets call it the Illuminati's "control matrix." It is my belief that the Illuminati's control matrix is breaking up, which is visible within the mainstream media's mostly scripted broadcasts. I think the dinar will/is being used by the Illuminati as a sort of bandage that will keep their matrix held together for a bit longer. Remember, dollars and dinars etc. are all tied to oil. We don't need oil, it is an obsolete technology. I have personally seen the hydro electric engine that can power a car. The inventors that applied this technology to the automobile had to put a governor on it because the damn thing was so efficient that they needed to keep its speed under control. The Illuminati have done an excellant job over the last hundred years of supressing this technology and discrediting anyone that says otherwise. When you control the worlds intelligence services and media, its very easy to discredit some poor sap that discovers something that will benefit the world. For god sake, have you seen some of these kids that are being born now? We have kids that can just start playing musical instruments without any instruction. Our kids are our future in more ways then most will admit. The Illuminati is out numbered now, and they can't keep a lid on everything anymore. Jay Rockefeller claimed in the last year that he wishes the internet had never been invented. This is because information can be transferred and shared with everyone within the world within seconds and they can't control it. The internet was also designed so that it can't be shut down by one person. The kill switch that the Illuminati want to implement is not a kill switch in reality, it would likely just shut down large servers, or service providers, but considering all the IT people we have around the world, I think it would be just a mater of time before the internet is back up again at least in a limited capacity. So lets get back to the dinar..... it is my perspective that the Illuminati will use the dinar to give the global economies around the world a major jumpstart. Remember there are quadrillions of dollars of fraud that these guys are trying to obscure, and the r/v of the dinar will help them give the global money system a good jolt so it keeps going. Aside from us profiting, the Illuminati will use it to probably fund all sorts of global projects that to this day are not funded. They will probably use it to fund Obamacare, major infastructure projects like rebuilding bridges, interstates, dams, etc. I see it as a sort of global New Deal or Marshall Plan. We sheeple and cattle as they call us can benefit from the dinar with a massive surge in our personal wealth. We can pay off debt, buy new homes, cars, contribute to churches etc. People that didn't invest in the dinar will still benefit largely because of the massive surge in jobs that will be created. Every industry will be in need especially healthcare, construction, engineers, and service jobs. This is great right??????????? SURE!!!!!! But remember, this is just an economic hologram that has been created with the dinar. There is still all that new technology that is leaking out. One of these days those hydro engines is going to be seen by many people who will realize that we have been played. We don't need oil anymore... we don't need coal... (I will just limit this discussion to energy for times sake). So now that we have hydro power, the cost of energy will tank. We don't need oil, gasoline, gas stations, natural gas, coal miners, rail cars carrying coal, or anything else tied to antiquated energy. So the result will also be a massive collapse of the world's economy which is all tied to oil. This will ultimately in my opinion be the true renaissance that we all want, unfortunately we must help people see that it is POSITIVE that this happens because many will be too caught up in the Illuminati's old control matrix and won't see the bigger picture. I mean sure, social security and pentions will get wiped out,,,, but if we don't need those things anymore because we can provide a better life for our peolpe of the world with free energy, free unrestricted health care, free educations... and you don't have to have a job unless you want one, and you can still live a very comfortable life. We don't need a 40 hour work week that was created by Henry Ford and later adopted by the Dept of Labor. We don't need any of that crap. People will do what they want to do and hopefully have a desire to help everyone. I for one took two years off to go to law school several years ago, and I couldn't wait to get back to work or doing something I enjoy. If you want to be a farmer, then farm! If you want to be a mechanic, then do it! If you want to teach, then teach etc. Here is an example... Lets say a 67 year old lady living on social security, works part time at Walmart in the fabric dept because she loves sewing and the part time job keeps her happy and busy, she has medicaid, and lives alone in a one bedroom apartment. Lets say the majority of her gross income goes to paying rent, groceries, utilities, gas for her car, and her pharma prescriptions that she needs for her arthritis and blood pressure. Now the global ecomomy collapses and a new "golden" age begins. Now she doesn't have to pay utilities, gasoline, or prescription drugs because the supressed medical technology comes out and cures her arthritis and blood pressure. Her only expense now is her rent, which is much less because property taxes don't exist anymore, passing that savings on to her. Because she is feeling much better, she gets a new part time job at a new fabric store, and because she has more energy and less stress, she decides to volunteer at a new community center to teach needle point and sewing to people eager to learn. This is just a short example of what is to come in my opinion. It is also my opinion that this will benefit the whole world. People don't want war... we all want peace. It is the Illuminati that creates the wars by intentionally causing distress, and chaos. There is nothing wrong with a New World Order as long its NOT the regressive Luciferian one the Illuminati wants. We can have a New World Order based on the principle laws of creation (similar to our own constitution). No more regressive laws, only simple natural laws that coincide with god and creation. It is easy... If people want to live in a mansion, then fine, but you have to build it and maintain it yourselves or pay a good wage for it. Nomore slavery and slave wages. No more paying the Mexican lady 5 bucks an hour to clean your house for cheap. If you want it, then you take full responsibility for it. I think people will pass on the mansions in exchange for a more modest and cozy home. Travel will be much easier, and you don't have to worry about hoarding anything or trying to monopolize on anyone or anything.

As for how to spend money we make from the dinar...... heck, I am anxious to hear what others will do! B)

My question. Considering your background, which I can relate to, have you read the Urantia book. If not, I certainly recommend it. It is VERY powerful. It certainly helps explain why 'as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is'. The key being our THOUGHTS!

http://www.urantia.org/

:D

I have heard of the Urantia book, but I have not read it. Sounds like I have to check it out. I totally agree with your statement about the heart. I believe we are all co-creators in this creation that god created for us. And collectively our thoughts manifest into reality. I thoroughly believe if we get a bunch of dinar holders together on a predesignated date and time, and pray or at least maintain the same thoughts at that time with respect to the rv of the dinar and benefiting humanity, that we will collectively create a sort of quantum prayer. If it doesn't work right away then fine, but we know the dinar will rv at some point.

• Upvote 4

Please answer your own question other than it the real money of thousands of years, very interested to know your comment on this...

Thanks

Sorry I forgot about this..... guys this is going to blow your minds. At least it did for me. I mean ask yourselves... WTF is with gold and silver? What is it good for? Jewelry? Yes it has much technological value in semi conductors, and microchips etc. and the fact that gold is the best conductor of electricity.

The real reason gold and silver are hoarded by our controllers and kept from us is because they are medicinal! This is one major reason why under codex alimenatius that they want to ban nutrients and minerals and label them toxins! Natural colloidal silver that you can make in your own home (not the crap that turns your skin blue.... can't think of the name of that silver compount right now) is a natural antibiotic. If you don't believe me, just buy a small amount and put it in with your dog or cat's water every day for a month. You will notice some major improvements in their health. I have an eleven year old 110 pound german shephered that according to the vet last month, looks like he is 7. German Shepherds are considered geriatric at 8.5 years old!

Colloidal gold or there is another name for how the elites drink/injest it is not only medicinal, but it will add on average 20 points to your IQ by stimulating the brain cells. This is why these Illuminati are so damn intelligent. The Rothschilds aside from being extremely evil, are very intelligent. They have to be in order to help enslave a world's population! If anyone wants to watch a great presentation..... check this one out (about 2 hours) from the late Dr. Robert Beck http://youtu.be/MkiX0jJJozk or I recommend visiting Dr. Mercola's website.. just google his name. Mercola is a great resource for personal health.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for your answers Chooch,it has been very enlightening.While I enjoy your posts I do have a certain issue.

Namely that you claim the elites are descended from the Nephilim.I fully agree with the 13 Satanic bloodlines theory,that these people have made a pact with the devil.

But according to the flood story the offspring of the Fallen angels and women (Nephilim) were destroyed along with every other physical being that was not inside Noah's ark.The Fallen Angels were not destroyed of course being spiritual entities.And we are never told again through the rest of the scriptures (except perhaps Revelations) that Angels interbred with the human race.

The one exception might be where Jesus's 'As in the days of Noah' could be interpreted one way as Demons once again creating hybrids in the end times.And there are several remote claims in recent decades of people (both main and female) claiming to mate with 'Aliens' and spiritual entities.As crazy as it may sound some say they became pregnant after these encounters and then later the babies simply disappeared out of their womb near full term.Others claim to have seen these hybrids growing on spaceships and in secret Government facilities.as you can probably tell from I speech I beleive these 'aliens' and other entities are merely Fallen Angels taking different forms to deceive people.Perhaps legends of monsters like Succubi and Incubi during the middle ages were of a similar vein.

So while it might indicate the eventual open return of these creatures,it doesn't do much for your theory in question.Like I said all humans on earth now are supposed to be descendants of Noah.If the Nephilim were destroyed in the flood,how can the elites be descended from them?

Hi Teddy! Wow... that is some deep subject matter and I will do my best to answer your questions from my perspective. First of all, let me say we throw this term "waking up" around alot. I don't even know if I am awake yet! I learn more and more every day and have already learned from other posts. I would relate the "waking up" to stages like peeling an onion. I think its fair to say I have peeled several layers away, but am nowhere near the center yet. With that said, I can't not honestly testify that the Illuminati ARE the descendants of the Fallen Angels/Nephilim. I can however testify without any doubt that THEY believe they are the descendants of the Fallen Ones. I hope that helps answer that question a bit more. I know what the bible says, and the story of Noah etc.. and I do take all that to heart. I just have no way of really knowing whether its factual or not. These evil ones have been in control since the beginning supposedly, and have done a fabulous job controlling what we were/allowed to know. They have left scriptures out, and altered scriptures. The Book of Enoch is a prime example.

As for what label to put on these "fallen angels or nephilim." It is my personal belief that the "heavens" or universe is full of life. Some life is intelligent, some is not. Some life is loving, some is not. Just looking at the diversity of our own cells and bacteria demonstrates at a microscopic level some of our bacteria and cells are loving and helpful, some are not and cause cancer/disease. I also believe life exists interdimensionally within the different levels of the universe. So considering what I believe, yes I think it is entirely possible and consistent with the Illuminati's belief that the fallen angels or nephilim are regressive beings that turned away from creation and the "most high" because they wanted to be "god" or creators of their own reality, which unfortunately for us is not pretty and against creation. And its also consistent that these beings being led by their own leader "Lucifer" came here and literally trashed the "eden," and mated with or altered humans. I can only speculate further considering the "giants" and stories of exotic and perhaps genetically altered creatures. I just don't know... but I think we all will know at some point as time progresses.

I also want to say I used to be a devoted athiest. I was raised "christian," but got to the point after taking several science classes in college including evolutionary biology that I didn't believe what I couldn't see. As I got older, I continued to search for truth in one way or another. I started realizing things were not as they seemed. Eventually I got so advanced that I began reading parts of the Necronomican (book of the dead) and the Goetia. These are the satanic books that go back ages. These are the books that contain the secrets that eventually spawned into the Kabala, the mystery schools, dark brotherhoods, etc. Then of course when I realized later that 9/11 was a staged event by the Illuminati... I eventually came to the conclusion that Yahweh and Jahova do exist because these evil sons of b's do everything in their power to spite them. So its fair to say I found god as a result of studying the enemy. And unfortunately Lucifer does exist too. If you want to read something that I found absolutely mind blowing.... check this out. http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html This was an interview over a few days that an admitted high ranking spiritual leader of the Illuminati gave about five or six years ago. This is some heavy stuff and it is not for the weak hearted. It is not gross or horror or anything like that. The material and information that is provided is incredible. What I can honestly say about this interview is that THIS IS WHAT THE ILLUMINATI BELIEVE. I don't personally know other then my own suspicions what 2012 will bring. But, you can read and understand the mind of the high ranking Illuminati and what they believe 2012 brings. One thing that I must consider is that the lie is different at every level. Lucifer is the master of deception and it is my belief that he has even lied to his people... and that lie is different from the top of their control pyramid down to their low level minions. An example of this is the Illuminati believed/believes that major earth changes will wipe out life on the surface of earth. This is why since the 1970's they have been building these DUMBS or Deep Underground Military Bases miles below earth all around the world for the elites, while the rest of us are left to fend for ourselves. Lets say you are a Congressman and the Illuminati wants to get control of you. One of their tactics is to offer that congressman and their family a seat in one of the bases if the Congressman does what he is told. The Illuminati has no real intention of giving that Congressman a seat in their elite bases, but the lie has been told. So I believe even those at the top of the Illuminati control are being lied to as well by Lucifer himself. I don't think there is any safety in one of their underground bases, and I certainly wouldn't want to be in one of them if it gets hairy up here with massive earthquakes etc. You will read in this interview that the Illuminati actually think they are the good guys....... yeah its crazy... enjoy!

YOU ARE A PATHETIC DISHONEST PIECE OF CRAP. GO SPREAD YOUR **** SOMEWHERE ELSE AS I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE I AM A FREEMASON MYSELF. <_< YOUR REAL ISSUE IS THAT YOU WANT TO BE SOME-BODY, WHEN THERE IS NOTHING OF VALUE TOO YOUR EXISTANCE ;)

Just because you are a freemason does not mean that Obama is not. In fact, the fact that he is the President of the United States of America makes it impossible that he is not. All the others before him have been too. Almost all world leader are too.

• Upvote 2

This is just my perspective, and I hope others contribute their own perspectives as well because I am eager to learn more. Considering as I wrote earlier, that our entire global financial system is based on how we are controlled, and the supression of technology. For the sake of this comment, lets call it the Illuminati's "control matrix." It is my belief that the Illuminati's control matrix is breaking up, which is visible within the mainstream media's mostly scripted broadcasts. I think the dinar will/is being used by the Illuminati as a sort of bandage that will keep their matrix held together for a bit longer. Remember, dollars and dinars etc. are all tied to oil. We don't need oil, it is an obsolete technology. I have personally seen the hydro electric engine that can power a car. The inventors that applied this technology to the automobile had to put a governor on it because the damn thing was so efficient that they needed to keep its speed under control. The Illuminati have done an excellant job over the last hundred years of supressing this technology and discrediting anyone that says otherwise. When you control the worlds intelligence services and media, its very easy to discredit some poor sap that discovers something that will benefit the world. For god sake, have you seen some of these kids that are being born now? We have kids that can just start playing musical instruments without any instruction. Our kids are our future in more ways then most will admit. The Illuminati is out numbered now, and they can't keep a lid on everything anymore. Jay Rockefeller claimed in the last year that he wishes the internet had never been invented. This is because information can be transferred and shared with everyone within the world within seconds and they can't control it. The internet was also designed so that it can't be shut down by one person. The kill switch that the Illuminati want to implement is not a kill switch in reality, it would likely just shut down large servers, or service providers, but considering all the IT people we have around the world, I think it would be just a mater of time before the internet is back up again at least in a limited capacity. So lets get back to the dinar..... it is my perspective that the Illuminati will use the dinar to give the global economies around the world a major jumpstart. Remember there are quadrillions of dollars of fraud that these guys are trying to obscure, and the r/v of the dinar will help them give the global money system a good jolt so it keeps going. Aside from us profiting, the Illuminati will use it to probably fund all sorts of global projects that to this day are not funded. They will probably use it to fund Obamacare, major infastructure projects like rebuilding bridges, interstates, dams, etc. I see it as a sort of global New Deal or Marshall Plan. We sheeple and cattle as they call us can benefit from the dinar with a massive surge in our personal wealth. We can pay off debt, buy new homes, cars, contribute to churches etc. People that didn't invest in the dinar will still benefit largely because of the massive surge in jobs that will be created. Every industry will be in need especially healthcare, construction, engineers, and service jobs. This is great right??????????? SURE!!!!!! But remember, this is just an economic hologram that has been created with the dinar. There is still all that new technology that is leaking out. One of these days those hydro engines is going to be seen by many people who will realize that we have been played. We don't need oil anymore... we don't need coal... (I will just limit this discussion to energy for times sake). So now that we have hydro power, the cost of energy will tank. We don't need oil, gasoline, gas stations, natural gas, coal miners, rail cars carrying coal, or anything else tied to antiquated energy. So the result will also be a massive collapse of the world's economy which is all tied to oil. This will ultimately in my opinion be the true renaissance that we all want, unfortunately we must help people see that it is POSITIVE that this happens because many will be too caught up in the Illuminati's old control matrix and won't see the bigger picture. I mean sure, social security and pentions will get wiped out,,,, but if we don't need those things anymore because we can provide a better life for our peolpe of the world with free energy, free unrestricted health care, free educations... and you don't have to have a job unless you want one, and you can still live a very comfortable life. We don't need a 40 hour work week that was created by Henry Ford and later adopted by the Dept of Labor. We don't need any of that crap. People will do what they want to do and hopefully have a desire to help everyone. I for one took two years off to go to law school several years ago, and I couldn't wait to get back to work or doing something I enjoy. If you want to be a farmer, then farm! If you want to be a mechanic, then do it! If you want to teach, then teach etc. Here is an example... Lets say a 67 year old lady living on social security, works part time at Walmart in the fabric dept because she loves sewing and the part time job keeps her happy and busy, she has medicaid, and lives alone in a one bedroom apartment. Lets say the majority of her gross income goes to paying rent, groceries, utilities, gas for her car, and her pharma prescriptions that she needs for her arthritis and blood pressure. Now the global ecomomy collapses and a new "golden" age begins. Now she doesn't have to pay utilities, gasoline, or prescription drugs because the supressed medical technology comes out and cures her arthritis and blood pressure. Her only expense now is her rent, which is much less because property taxes don't exist anymore, passing that savings on to her. Because she is feeling much better, she gets a new part time job at a new fabric store, and because she has more energy and less stress, she decides to volunteer at a new community center to teach needle point and sewing to people eager to learn. This is just a short example of what is to come in my opinion. It is also my opinion that this will benefit the whole world. People don't want war... we all want peace. It is the Illuminati that creates the wars by intentionally causing distress, and chaos. There is nothing wrong with a New World Order as long its NOT the regressive Luciferian one the Illuminati wants. We can have a New World Order based on the principle laws of creation (similar to our own constitution). No more regressive laws, only simple natural laws that coincide with god and creation. It is easy... If people want to live in a mansion, then fine, but you have to build it and maintain it yourselves or pay a good wage for it. Nomore slavery and slave wages. No more paying the Mexican lady 5 bucks an hour to clean your house for cheap. If you want it, then you take full responsibility for it. I think people will pass on the mansions in exchange for a more modest and cozy home. Travel will be much easier, and you don't have to worry about hoarding anything or trying to monopolize on anyone or anything.

As for how to spend money we make from the dinar...... heck, I am anxious to hear what others will do! B)

I have heard of the Urantia book, but I have not read it. Sounds like I have to check it out. I totally agree with your statement about the heart. I believe we are all co-creators in this creation that god created for us. And collectively our thoughts manifest into reality. I thoroughly believe if we get a bunch of dinar holders together on a predesignated date and time, and pray or at least maintain the same thoughts at that time with respect to the rv of the dinar and benefiting humanity, that we will collectively create a sort of quantum prayer. If it doesn't work right away then fine, but we know the dinar will rv at some point.

For a 'quikie', just for 'fun', in the search category, insert 'jahweh' and see all the references. Quite an eye opener! Have a 'wonder-filled' day! :D

Too, yes, it is GREAT to be a 'co-creator'! :P