Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ESOTERIC BANKING, FINANCE, THE OCCULT, AND THE DINAR

Ok... thanks for your interest. My resume is not important as yours is not important to me. I also won't lie to you. If the data I share with you doesn't impress you and is too "obtuse," then move on because other people do want to learn this. Did you know the only real money in our economic system is your signature? Thats right, even the Federal Reserve Notes or FRN's in your pocket are not actual money, rather they are instruments of debt that are used as a form of debt exchange. It is only the signature of a natural born man or woman that can create money in the form of debt. And it all begins with our birth certificates. Our State birth certificates are actually shares of stock in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Inc.. Our birth certificates are traded daily on the NY Stock exchange! You will notice something interesting on your birth certificate, that your name appears in all capital letters. This is not you, rather it is a corporation that has the same name as you... or it is best to think of it as your "vessel" that allows you to engage in commerce. This is why anything involving commerce ie: your credit cards, bank statements, social security card, drivers license etc. will list your name in all capital letters. There is much more to this... but that is the jist of it.

:):) what you say about the B-Cert is true- The Canadian B-Cert are traded on the NYSE -Bond Cept- you can call it in and you give them the number that is on the Ticket(b-cert) It is NOT the big number but another number that is ther -on the front or the back in Red or Blue -Black but it is there. Lokk around the edges.Rememebr it is front of you so you wont see it That is the way they work. If you read the edges of your ticket you will discover that what you seek you will find. Im sure i can help you in theis dept also. There are people who are claiming this now. Welfare is also part of this ticket.People who are on the dole are indirectley taking out their money BUT it is the wrong way to succeed. Now that being said you have to REALIZE that WELFARE WILL BREAK THE COUNTRY. That is what they want you to do. Now if you want info on this you have to delve into his. Some people are becoming FREEMAN ON THE LAND. This works if you know aht and who you are. If you do not then your in for trouble when you defend yourself. Remember that the LIARS know what they do. Money is from the what they all Maritime Law. They word CURRENTCY is really ---Current-sea. money on the water-Birth Cert- is when a ship comes into dock.It caannot do so if it does not have a Birth Cert. when you stand in court the judge will ask you to sit at a chair in the DOCK- IT. This is Maritime Law. You want to work in COMMON LAW-not Maritime Law and you do not not want Commercial Law. which again is something you need to understand. JESUS was Sovern. (misspelled i know) HE knew who HE was. HE could have waved hand and all would have been done -bang -over - but He didnt. Remember He chased the people out of the Temple(church) for cherating and USURY----(BANKING) HE was trying to show us that this is evil in what they were doing. This is what GOD says in the word the You will have eyes to see and EARS top hear and HE will make you smart as serpents. -This way you will know what is coming . Keep your eye on the prize folks -and that is JESUS CHRIST OF NAZERETH. OUR REDEEMER. In the Beginning GOD created------There is nothing new under the sun Solomon stated. This is true- What went on then is going on today- Just a different time and modern to our own times as modern was to them. What is happening is all fortold in the word. What CHOOCH is telling you is true . You want proof ? Check out your nearest BIBLE and start reading - can tell and suggest alot of y-tube vid,s and writinga also. But everyone wants to be codelled and told the answers .You should all do your own due diggents and that way you will not forget what you learn. But this way that CHOOCH is telling you is the fast track and nothing stays on a fast track. (racing analogy) Remember GOD is First- all others come in second- HEAVEN is the prize you want but some people will scoff at what i say and what others say- But what i dont get is that CHOOCH knows alot about the BIBLE but wont believe or ask CHRIST to be his Saviour says to me this person is smart but the smart ones believe on The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Thou shalt be saved. I want the best in life and i never thot i was to come in second. That is one of the reason why i chose CHRIST And i was forgiven of my sins. JOHN 3-16-17....... BE A WINNER CHOOSE CHRIST this day and see-CHOOCH your smart but you would be smarter in my books if walked with CHRIST. Then i would listen more intentley- You know your stuff that is true. But it is NOT good enough if you want LIFE. and that my friend is only the beginning/.Wheat you have my friend is Head Knowledge --What you NEED is heart knowledge. Remember you will not see the Kingdome of Heaven this way ----CHOSSE this day because you could lose in your next breath- May GOD Bless you and your5 house - Vern----(said in love please choose because your life depends on it-- and you know something ? PEOPLE will deny and lose and will curse GOD for their mistake. ) In ALL things acknowledge the LORD- ;):) :twothumbs

Hi Vern... yes you preach the truth.. It is all accurate. I have never encountered anyone who was successful with becomming a "free man on the land." There were several people for a while over the years pumping ways on how to kill your strawman, or tap into your social security trust, but I have never heard of anyone being successful. Everyone I heard who tried to do this either got shut down with a stern letter from the gov or even in some cases arrested. This is why I don't recommend anyone try this stuff because the "Man" won't tolerate it and will make an example of you. So long as the Vatican rules the world, we will never have freedom in my opinion. I suppose freedom is just a state of mind now because you can even move to the wilderness in Alaska and live off the land, but you still won't be free. I wish those Restore the Republic folks good luck, but without divine internention in my opinion, our slave masters will just continue their rule. Even the dinar is just a means to an end so long as these monsters exist.

• Upvote 3

I don't agree with all this Lucifer and Satin. They are one in the same. Here is why I say this.

First here is how we have Satin as light:

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14) He makes himself out to be. He is clever and fools many.

Here he has been cast out of 3rd heaven to 2nd and 1st. As he exalts himself. (along with 1/3 of the demonic angels)

Here it talks about him thrown out of heaven with his angels and doomed for the pit.

Isaiah 14:12-16

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

3rd Heaven of course is at the throne.

Lucifer was cast down. He reside in 2nd heaven, will be cast to the earth during the "great tribulation".

1st Heaven is earth and the universe where matter and anti-matter exist.

No one is in 3rd heaven yet except Christ, not till first rapture takes place (Rev. 7.9).

2nd Heaven is where Satan roams to and from 1st heaven. Remember he was cast out of 3rd heaven at the fall as the most beautiful angel (Lucifer), one of the 24 archangels, but in the Great Tribulation he is cast out of 2nd heaven to the earth (Rev. 9.1).

Luke 10: 17-18

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying , Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

So Christ says I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Last and best verse that lucifer, satin and the devil are all one.

Revelation 12: 9

And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (the 1/3 of the angels)

I am a terrible teacher. I am a guru of nothing, but I love the word and anytime I can share it, it brings me joy. I just wonder if I was able to make the connection for anyone who cares to read this.

Edited by uncirculd

Hi Vern... yes you preach the truth.. It is all accurate. I have never encountered anyone who was successful with becomming a "free man on the land." There were several people for a while over the years pumping ways on how to kill your strawman, or tap into your social security trust, but I have never heard of anyone being successful. Everyone I heard who tried to do this either got shut down with a stern letter from the gov or even in some cases arrested. This is why I don't recommend anyone try this stuff because the "Man" won't tolerate it and will make an example of you. So long as the Vatican rules the world, we will never have freedom in my opinion. I suppose freedom is just a state of mind now because you can even move to the wilderness in Alaska and live off the land, but you still won't be free. I wish those Restore the Republic folks good luck, but without divine internention in my opinion, our slave masters will just continue their rule. Even the dinar is just a means to an end so long as these monsters exist.

:) CHOOCH your rite in what you say- i apologize for the multipuls on the board here her but was haveing trouble canceling and it went over and over so i hope a moderator will fix it for me. The BEST way to describe what we are is CATTLE. We are qa number are we are traded like cattle, -you see a farmer is paid when he selles his cows -they are chattels . bearers of money in that sense. we are the same -HUMAN RESOURCES. -Money - we are also known as eaters of food- weight bearers. money per pound of flrsh. Laugh if you want but it is true-They sont care what you are as long as you can PRODUCE you ar e good, They want you to give a B-Cert to your kids when born because they land on the feet and touch ground - if not they are talen away for their use. and their use is dangerous dont forget that.They control you -you do not control them. London is the head of all the money -Jewish Vatican and Rome is the other demon and Washington is the Military arm of it all.This gives you the Triangle. As for the Strawman it does work . But you have to be good, The are ways to delete your Credit Cards being all it is -is checks and ballances. There are way to delte traffic tickets.Remember the USA and Cnada are CORPORATIONS- herfore the police want all the info so they can CONTRACT with you and take your money from your Bond. You can also do the same. There is success here in Canada with this. People are shutting down the cards and getting tickets thrown out -it does work BUT you still have to know what your doing. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. But if you do not know how to handle it then you get hurt. W

:) CHOOCH your rite in what you say- i apologize for the multipuls on the board here her but was haveing trouble canceling and it went over and over so i hope a moderator will fix it for me. The BEST way to describe what we are is CATTLE. We are qa number are we are traded like cattle, -you see a farmer is paid when he selles his cows -they are chattels . bearers of money in that sense. we are the same -HUMAN RESOURCES. -Money - we are also known as eaters of food- weight bearers. money per pound of flrsh. Laugh if you want but it is true-They sont care what you are as long as you can PRODUCE you ar e good, They want you to give a B-Cert to your kids when born because they land on the feet and touch ground - if not they are talen away for their use. and their use is dangerous dont forget that.They control you -you do not control them. London is the head of all the money -Jewish Vatican and Rome is the other demon and Washington is the Military arm of it all.This gives you the Triangle. As for the Strawman it does work . But you have to be good, The are ways to delete your Credit Cards being all it is -is checks and ballances. There are way to delte traffic tickets.Remember the USA and Cnada are CORPORATIONS- herfore the police want all the info so they can CONTRACT with you and take your money from your Bond. You can also do the same. There is success here in Canada with this. People are shutting down the cards and getting tickets thrown out -it does work BUT you still have to know what your doing. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. But if you do not know how to handle it then you get hurt. We are conssidered CHATTLES.-Wew have been taught this in ways we dont even know ---It is Time that we WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT IS ON THE ROAD NOW- Yes we are at the bottome of it all. The way you take down a PYRAMID is knock out the bottom block. or The way you take down a big tree is from the bottom ----It can be done people but you have to learn and learn fast. Greece London and the other countries are doing it their way i believe there is another way and that is not to fight but to hammer away at the system. I believe the lowly beaver has the right idea. Why make a big mess when you can drop just as much anxiety with less mess- ---GOD teaches that we have to have peace but we can do all things thru CHRIST which strenghtend=s us. Philippines 4-13 19---and i can do everything thru HIM who gives me strength- Blessings -Vern ;):)

I don't agree with all this Lucifer and Satin. They are one in the same. Here is why I say this.

First here is how we have Satin as light:

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:14) He makes himself out to be. He is clever and fools many.

Here he has been cast out of 3rd heaven to 2nd and 1st. As he exalts himself. (along with 1/3 of the demonic angels)

Here it talks about him thrown out of heaven with his angels and doomed for the pit.

Isaiah 14:12-16

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

3rd Heaven of course is at the throne.

Lucifer was cast down. He reside in 2nd heaven, will be cast to the earth during the "great tribulation".

1st Heaven is earth and the universe where matter and anti-matter exist.

No one is in 3rd heaven yet except Christ, not till first rapture takes place (Rev. 7.9).

2nd Heaven is where Satan roams to and from 1st heaven. Remember he was cast out of 3rd heaven at the fall as the most beautiful angel (Lucifer), one of the 24 archangels, but in the Great Tribulation he is cast out of 2nd heaven to the earth (Rev. 9.1).

Luke 10: 17-18

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying , Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

So Christ says I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Last and best verse that lucifer, satin and the devil are all one.

Revelation 12: 9

And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. (the 1/3 of the angels)

I am a terrible teacher. I am a guru of nothing, but I love the word and anytime I can share it, it brings me joy. I just wonder if I was able to make the connection for anyone who cares to read this.

;) YUP you did make the connection and Thanks -It is nice to know that we have brothers and sisters in the LORD on the board- Blessings my friend- Vern ;):)

TO THE MODS --- HELLO IT HAS BEEN AWHILE- I TRIED TO CORRECT THINGS HERE BUT TYHE SYSTEM WOULD NOT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN. IS THERE AWAY THAT YOU CAN LEAVE THE LAST POSTINGS OF MY POSTINGS HERE ND TAKE AWAY THE REST? WHEN EVER I WENT TO CANCEL IT WOULD RING UP LIKE A CASH REGISTER AND WOULDNT QUIT.IM GLAD IT STOPPED WHEN IT DID. YOU KNOW I DONT MESS UP LIKE THIS AT ALL. SO PLZ LOOK INTO THIS -I THANK YOU - I WROTE IN LARGE CAP TO GET YOUR ATTENTION ON THIS AND TO LET ALL KNOW THAT IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL. CRAZY ISNT IT? THANKS AGAIN-AND GOD BLESS- VERN :):):)

CHOOCH you wrote----

Its much more profound then that. It must be understood first that since the creation of man/woman, we have all been enslaved by these folks. As insance as this sounds, these 13 families Read more: :D --now you have that same number in the House---6Dem-6rep-and ObieCONobieto make up your 13 again. This number pops up alot in this game- also NEPHYLIM were here way before us- The land of GIANTS (not the baseball teams you nut bars) were here in the old Testament. David killed one and in the BIBLE he took 5 stones -he used 1 the rest were for the giants brothers. There were 5 of them. --- Nephylim are still here and will be prominent shortly. It is foretold. When they talk ALIENS they aint talkin people from other countries . NEPHILYM are the fallen angles and we will see more- Keep your eyes on the skies and wait for HIS return in the East. Do NOT come up against ISREAL..... you watch everytime someone comes up against them- something happens within 72 hours. .... ISREAL is the Apple of GODS eye. I know it is hard to understand but the elite know what they they do and they think they are going to win. Remember even the elite will have to face GOD. RIGHT WRONG OR INDFFERENT THEY WILL MEET HIM face to face and they will also call on His name. They will cry for the rocks to bury them so they wont have to see HIS face. Powerful dude Powerful---- :D Blessings -Vern :)

:(

We "ate" from the tree of knowledge and conscious, sentient man was born.

Read more: :) YES your right in saying this because that is what happened-- look at this way- we ate from the true of NO-LEDGE--- IN OTHER WORDS WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO STAND ON AND WE HAD TO DROP TO OUR KNEES BECAUS ETHE BOTTOM DROPPED OUT- =OOPS---SORRY FOR THE CAPS. anyway when GOD seen this and HE knew it was going to happen and when -because HE knew us before we were born. REMEBER the Truth is in front of you- Look at words like i jst pointed out and tear them apart as in the UNDERSTANDING----tyat word goes in different directions- to---under -stand- i do undertsand you- do you undewrstand me- No-one is below me so i dont want you to be under me - so i try not to say -DO -YOU UNDERSTAND ME.? I dont want people below me and terrified by me- i hope you are getting what i say- The words trick us- ---Blessins -Vern :)

Eve got blamed BUT it was Adam who was at fault. He being the SON of Eli/Yahweh knew better.

No no no, God is to blame. Why let a serpent loose in the Garden of Eden who can talk and is deceitful... But hang on...the snake was actually being truthful. God was the dishonest one... I'm getting all confused...

This is what religion does to me. I believe the religious stories are basically history tales of an ignorant people about a higher evolved race.

I believe Jawheh and other dieties were simply astronauts.

This is my definition of Christianity:

The belief that some cosmic

Jewish Zombie can make you live

forever if you symbolically eat his

flesh and telepathically tell him that

you accept him as your master so he can remove

an evil force from your soul that is present in

humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by

a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense

:) Remember the USA and Cnada are CORPORATIONS- herfore the police want all the info so they can CONTRACT with you and take your money from your Bond. You can also do the same. There is success here in Canada with this. People are shutting down the cards and getting tickets thrown out -it does work BUT you still have to know what your doing. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. But if you do not know how to handle it then you get hurt. W

Vern and Cooch, in Australia there is a strong group of freeman. We are quite successful with traffic fines and all that jazz. Credit card debt too. Some of us are now taking on the banks and there is a class action in progress. The system will implode.

What do you see as vital after the RV?

Will money be worth anything still or will you move into gold immediately?

No no no, God is to blame. Why let a serpent loose in the Garden of Eden who can talk and is deceitful... But hang on...the snake was actually being truthful. God was the dishonest one... I'm getting all confused...

This is what religion does to me. I believe the religious stories are basically history tales of an ignorant people about a higher evolved race.

Makes perfect sense

Vern and Cooch, in Australia there is a strong group of freeman. We are quite successful with traffic fines and all that jazz. Credit card debt too. Some of us are now taking on the banks and there is a class action in progress. The system will implode.

Because you probably subscribed to a denomination/POV before and still hold on to some of those beliefs which acutally make you read over things because you took a POV that wasn't yours instead of reading it for yourself, then your under the assumption as most are that Yahweh "created" the serpent huh ?. Sure sounds like it to me. You should read it more carefully. It's a great read when you unlock the truth.

Because you probably subscribed to a denomination/POV before and still hold on to some of those beliefs which acutally make you read over things because you took a POV that wasn't yours instead of reading it for yourself, then your under the assumption as most are that Yahweh "created" the serpent huh ?. Sure sounds like it to me. You should read it more carefully. It's a great read when you unlock the truth.

As far as the system goes, trust me they (seed of the serpent) don't need anybodys help destroying the system, that's they're plan all along.

Edited by joekooltrips

If it is true that the Vatican rules the world, that is very interesting, because the Vatican is the author of the Christian dogma that I hate because it is evil and deceives mankind.

It is true is some respect, there are 3 cities that are independent with their own Laws and Flags.

The three city empire consists of Washington D.C., London, and Vatican City.

London is the corporate center of the three city states and controls the world economically.

Washington's District of Columbia city state is in charge of the military, and the Vatican offers spiritual guidance.

Start with that and journey down the rabbit hole, it's a deep one.

• Upvote 1

Makes perfect sense

Definitely let me know if you guys have any success with the banks! The US is just too controlled and corrupt for any of that to work. I am sure people have been successful here and there with traffic fines, depending on the judge. Most judges that I have seen are too stupid and don't even have a clue what is really going on.

I don't know if money will actually collapse. But if it does, then gold/ silver are definitely good investments. But I would invest in food, water, survival stuff, fishing gear, and a rifle/shotgun for protection because there will most certainly be looters to deal with. For instance, if the dinar revalued tomorrow, we plan on buying a home with a good chunk of land so we can grow our own vegtables. I also plan on going off grid as much as possible possibly with geo-thermal and solar energy. I will also buy one of those awesome backup generators that can power an entire home. But again, the basics are most important, ie: food and water. I would keep at least a few months of canned food and water stashed away. In the event of a currency cash, anything can be used as money, like food, water, bullets, etc. I hope this helps... but most of all remember to keep your thoughts pure and as free of fear as possible. Thoughts manifest our reality... and collectively we are manifesting everything in our reality. :)

• Upvote 3

If it is true that the Vatican rules the world, that is very interesting, because the Vatican is the author of the Christian dogma that I hate because it is evil and deceives mankind.

Its true amigo. There is plenty of research available on the net that proves this disturbing fact. The Vatican created the majority of religions. Most people have no idea there are two popes! The Vatican claims "Spiritual" and "Temporal" power of earth. There is the white pope that we all know about, and he is the spiritual leader. But there is also the black pope, aka the Jesuit General, who controls the temporal power of earth. The black pople controls the majority of militaries, intelligence agencies, and large police agencies around the world. All you have to do is google the heads of these agencies and you will see they are Jesuits. For instance: FBI-Robert Muller (Jesuit/Opus Dei),CIA-Gen Petreus- (Jesuit and completed his post grad degree at Georgetown University, the Jesuit Capital in the US), DOD- Leon Panetta (Jesuit), and the list goes on and on internationally. Even MI5, MI6, Russian FSB, and Mossad are controlled by them. Eric John Phelps has done some great research on them... I don't subscribe to Phelp's racial beliefs, but he has good research.

Its true amigo. There is plenty of research available on the net that proves this disturbing fact. The Vatican created the majority of religions. Most people have no idea there are two popes! The Vatican claims "Spiritual" and "Temporal" power of earth. There is the white pope that we all know about, and he is the spiritual leader. But there is also the black pope, aka the Jesuit General, who controls the temporal power of earth. The black pople controls the majority of militaries, intelligence agencies, and large police agencies around the world. All you have to do is google the heads of these agencies and you will see they are Jesuits. For instance: FBI-Robert Muller (Jesuit/Opus Dei),CIA-Gen Petreus- (Jesuit and completed his post grad degree at Georgetown University, the Jesuit Capital in the US), DOD- Leon Panetta (Jesuit), and the list goes on and on internationally. Even MI5, MI6, Russian FSB, and Mossad are controlled by them. Eric John Phelps has done some great research on them... I don't subscribe to Phelp's racial beliefs, but he has good research.

Adam Weishaupt check out this serpent, This man/serpent flies or should i say swims under everybodys radar. But you guys should really check him out.

To Whom It May Concern [everyone reading this thread/topic],

First off, a sincere 'Thank you' [!] to Adam for creating this site and to Cooch for starting this topic of discussion.

There have been many opinions discussed and sites/links to expand on the theme or source of the post. There IS a 'bottom line' to 'It' all [physical plane and more], and 'It' IS ALL THAT IS' ! One's 'soul' aspects inclusive [THAT is a FUN arena to 'play in'!].

Bottom Line: our THOUGHTS are 'all that Is'. The world in ALL dimensional levels, are made up or the 'fabric' of 'All That Is' [God]. We have all been given free will to think WHATEVER we desire to THINK. In return, our world that WE create [as an extension of the Master of All [God]] is an EFFECT of our decision to THINK 'positive' or 'negative'. 'IN' - spiraled' individuals that know this Truth have written numerous books about It. A number were/are written for the 'lay-person' while others are more esoteric while still others are based upon today's accepted science and physiological rationale. I will not list them, and there are many, yet it IS a fact. Incredible 'results' occur from this basic awareness/understanding/embracing of this BASIC yet uniformly IGNORED Truth. Evidence of 'ignorance of the Truth' is obviously pandemic.

Hidden Hand [thank you Cooch], has unequivocally stated that the ONLY WAY to rise above this pandemonium is to be POSITIVE in our way of thinking regardless of the outward/physical/illusionary appearances ["yea, though I walk..."]. WE, personally, each one of us, are responsible for our thoughts. Yes, we may blame others for supposedly making us 'think' a certain way yet, in Truth, WE are responsible for how we react to the 'illusion'. As Hidden Hand says, it is the law of 'radiation and attraction'. Our minds and thoughts are like a radio transmitter and receiver.We have a choice to 'radiate and attract' to us [create] our lives accordingly in direct response to our understanding [with all thy getting...] this all encompassing Law.

Personally, I could relate MANY examples yet upon personal reflection, most readers will attest to this fundamental Truth.

I have read many posts here that argue from their limited understanding yet the majority have been in error due to the basic MISUNDERSTANDING of the Truth that ALL IS THOUGHT. Due to this misunderstanding, they continue down the path that will lead them to/through another cycle of servitude at a dimensional level that they would logically prefer not to experience.

Without elaborating, I will state that I, personally, know of whence I speak. 'Magic' DOES occur when one accepts and holds steadfast to the Truth. We ALL continue in our self-created 'prisons' until we have an epiphany or come to This by experience. 'God' is infinitely patient to our awakening. 'Time' is of no importance [RV included].

Yes, we are living through and are experiencing, in our own ways, incredible times. ALL of us have volunteered to experience this. It is up to each and everyone of us to decide whether we understand and graduate to the next level [how very basic is that!].

My suggestion, at the very basic level to 'graduate' and Hidden Hand agrees, is to THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS REGARDLESS of what we deduce via our human minds, to what is unfolding around us. REST ASSURED that SEEING and THINKING POSITIVE THOUGHTS will get you through and onto the NEXT stage that we will all enjoy immensely.

I would be remiss if I did not say that one's HIGHEST THOUGHT is to be 'One' with our Creator. This desire/intent is the sublime essence of physical existence on this plane of Being. Yes, this desire personifies the totality of Oneness which certain Saints and Masters have historically demonstrated. What more can one ask or seek for here on earth?

I could elucidate much, MUCH more on this 'Vital, Living Light' topic yet I share this with those who that truly seek...

In Joy :D

• Upvote 5

I have been in a deep depression this year over the failure of our family business that wiped us out. I don't have 30 grand to finish law school, and not alot of jobs out there right now. The dinar couldn't come at a better time right now for me and my family. I also don't have any friends in "high" places as you say... unless they don't want me to know abou them. Sorry.. not in the best of moods tonight.. another tough day.

CHOOCH - PEACE, my friend!

I have 'been there, done that' many times over [like YOU, I am a 'old' soul]!

May I suggest a little 'shortcut' to your present situation;

Look around you and give heartfelt gratitude to your world that you are immersed [playing] in. TRUTH to be told, Mother Nature [the Divine Spiral] responds to our thoughts of appreciation. Luther Burbank's 'Love' to his plants... if it is just to the air, plants, WHATEVER you SEE in your midst [rest assured, ALL that is manifesting in your realm of influence is by YOUR decree. Truly, EVERY waveform at ALL VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCIES are waiting for YOU to 'BE - Come' cognizant of WHO YOU REALLY ARE!]!

You may start simply yet it will get the 'ball rolling'. The more you focus on SEEING [and giving heartfelt gratitude] in the perfection in/of All, including the situation you are presently in, the faster It will occur ['ask...']. In short order, you will be in the midst of such a 'turn of events' in your realm of influence [which is quite vast] you will be smitten! It is better than ANY drug. [ Dr Pert agrees!].

The physical/3d world has many influential players yet YOU have a choice, take responsibility for your self-created [by free will choice] 'situations' you have created [simply to show you what situations/experiences you DO NOT want]. I will not bother to get into your specific choice in occupations ['been there, done that' relative to mans 'law' which are only meant to 'ensnare']. Go to the HIGHEST Authority and CLAIM your Power [command ye Me]. CHANGE your THOUGHTS - CHANGE [CREATE] your Life! YOU are an extensive of ALL THAT IS! KNOW IT, BE IT, DO IT!

Funny thing, SMILING helps alot!

NO WORRIES! :D

PS YOU DO have friends in 'HIGH PLACES"! You are just 'tuning in' - at THIS moment - to a vibratory rate that is not compatible. The above 'exercise' will help you reach to this 'higher' Level [blood type 'o's have a propensity to be challenging in this regard. Curious, you know your blood type?]. So much....

I have to add this, the present situation you are experiencing is nothing more than your knowing in a HEARTFELT way where you do not want to be. Your Father wants to give you EVERYTHING you want. YET, as a earth parent, you know and you certainly can relate, LIKE the gratitude that comes along with 'receiving' your desires. Rest ASSURED, your Father will give you EVERYTHING your heart desires by your simple act of humble appreciation. Let your imagination run wild!

In Joy x 2 :D

• Upvote 3

Dinariana - GE responding to the discussion we've been having - from your response to me - I'll try to insert my reply to your questions in capital letters - not shouting at you. And what I saying is what I believe.

"What Rabbi discussions do you mean? I WAS REFERRING TO THE PRESENT ONES, I'VE STUDIED TORAH AND HAD MANY AND HAVE MANY QUESTIONS, SO I WOULD TALK TO THE ONES AT THE LOCAL SYNAGOGUE TO BETTER UNDERSTAND. And, are you saying that the concept of resurrection existed in Hebrew awareness approx 4,000 years ago? YES I AM. You know, I have seen some discussion of Rabbis trying to make sense of Biblical passages, and they do try to make things seem better than they are. Because what we have there is often so baldly bad that you have to find a way to cover it, or accept that it is just a script from a very different mindset from an unpleasant era of unknown authorship. AM I UNDERSTANDING YOUR COMMENTS THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE PENTATEUCH OR TORAH OR THE BIBLE FOR THAT MATTER?

It is doubtful if Abraham was a monotheist. HE WAS, AND WHY HE WAS CALLED OUT - BECAUSE HE STOOD OUT FROM ALL THE REST BY BELIEVING AND ACCEPTING THE ONE GOD - ABRAM LIVED IN A CITY NAMED UR, WHICH WAS LOCATED IN THE COUNTRY OF CHALDEA, KNOWN TODAY AS IRAQ. THIS CITY WAS NOT FAR FROM WHERE NIMROD TRIED TO BUILD THE CITY OF BABEL. THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND WORSHIPED IDOLS. LIKE ALL OF ADAM'S OFFSPRING, ABRAM WAS BORN IN THE DARKNESS OF SIN. ABRAM'S FATHER DID NOT KNOW THE TRUE GOD AND NEITHER DID ABRAM.

HOWEVER THE TORAH TELLA THAT ONE DAY THE LORD GOD REVEALED HIMSELF TO ABRAM AND SPOKE WITH HIM. All the local people believed in multiple gods, THAT IS VERY TRUE and Jehovah speaks of himself as one of them NOT THAT I'VE READ, SO PLEASE TELL ME WHERE, in many passages in the Bible, acknowledging the other gods as real. THIS PART I OF YOUR PARAGRAPH I'VE NOT FOUND EITHER. The ancient Jews were henotheists, meaning believing in one god among other gods. THAT THEY DID START OUT THAT WAY - I AGREE.

I don't think there is adequate proof such that a reasonable God would hold anyone guilty for not being convinced. I don't believe he will be angry at people for using the brains he gave them. Furthermore, it is hard for me to imagine why God would be offended about a human not being sure of something he can't see or not believing in him...why? So what?

How is it that people have been convinced that God cares more for them having a correct belief system in this world of deception and confusion than what kind of soul they are?

Read more:

CHOOCH - PEACE, my friend!

I have 'been there, done that' many times over [like YOU, I am a 'old' soul]!

May I suggest a little 'shortcut' to your present situation;

Look around you and give heartfelt gratitude to your world that you are immersed [playing] in. TRUTH to be told, Mother Nature [the Divine Spiral] responds to our thoughts of appreciation. Luther Burbank's 'Love' to his plants... if it is just to the air, plants, WHATEVER you SEE in your midst [rest assured, ALL that is manifesting in your realm of influence is by YOUR decree. Truly, EVERY waveform at ALL VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCIES are waiting for YOU to 'BE - Come' cognizant of WHO YOU REALLY ARE!]!

You may start simply yet it will get the 'ball rolling'. The more you focus on SEEING [and giving heartfelt gratitude] in the perfection in/of All, including the situation you are presently in, the faster It will occur ['ask...']. In short order, you will be in the midst of such a 'turn of events' in your realm of influence [which is quite vast] you will be smitten! It is better than ANY drug. [ Dr Pert agrees!].

The physical/3d world has many influential players yet YOU have a choice, take responsibility for your self-created [by free will choice] 'situations' you have created [simply to show you what situations/experiences you DO NOT want]. I will not bother to get into your specific choice in occupations ['been there, done that' relative to mans 'law' which are only meant to 'ensnare']. Go to the HIGHEST Authority and CLAIM your Power [command ye Me]. CHANGE your THOUGHTS - CHANGE [CREATE] your Life! YOU are an extensive of ALL THAT IS! KNOW IT, BE IT, DO IT!

Funny thing, SMILING helps alot!

NO WORRIES! :D

PS YOU DO have friends in 'HIGH PLACES"! You are just 'tuning in' - at THIS moment - to a vibratory rate that is not compatible. The above 'exercise' will help you reach to this 'higher' Level [blood type 'o's have a propensity to be challenging in this regard. Curious, you know your blood type?]. So much....

I have to add this, the present situation you are experiencing is nothing more than your knowing in a HEARTFELT way where you do not want to be. Your Father wants to give you EVERYTHING you want. YET, as a earth parent, you know and you certainly can relate, LIKE the gratitude that comes along with 'receiving' your desires. Rest ASSURED, your Father will give you EVERYTHING your heart desires by your simple act of humble appreciation. Let your imagination run wild!

In Joy x 2 :D

Thanks, I do appreciate your good words. I do try to appreciate things more... it is just so difficult sometimes with all of this horror going on around us. I just feel like a failure is how I can best describe it. I mean the only way to move up in this world is to lie, cheat, and steal. Then to go higher then that, you literally have to sell your soul. Ever wonder why the leaders of corporate America and government agencies are such dumb a**es? Its because our world doesn't recognize goodness, intelligence, or merit. The people who are recognized and promoted are stupid, they lie, cheat any chance they get, and steal from others expecially those that work under them. So the higher you get in the corporate/government heirarchy, the dumber and more horrible the people get. I was in the book store the other day and the majority of the new books were from retards like I am describing, who want us to be like them! I just don't belong here... if I didn't have a family I would have checked out a long time ago. It is such a burden knowing some of the things I know about the world because few people understand, and even more don't even want to know. Sorry for the rant... I am sleepy and pissed off that the top news topics tonight were on how Kim Kardashian got her fat Illuminati as* in her wedding dress, and the constant bit*hi*g by politicians how it is every body elses fault that the world is so messed up. So much for taking responsibility right? Goodnight guys, and thanks again for the good words. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

As far as the system goes, trust me they (seed of the serpent) don't need anybodys help destroying the system, that's they're plan all along.

Why not say what you mean? Who is Yahweh?

Eve got blamed BUT it was Adam who was at fault. He being the SON of Eli/Yahweh knew better.

Do you mean, he should have known better? And what was Eve?

Dinariana - GE responding to the discussion we've been having - from your response to me - I'll try to insert my reply to your questions in capital letters - not shouting at you. And what I saying is what I believe.

"What Rabbi discussions do you mean? I WAS REFERRING TO THE PRESENT ONES, I'VE STUDIED TORAH AND HAD MANY AND HAVE MANY QUESTIONS, SO I WOULD TALK TO THE ONES AT THE LOCAL SYNAGOGUE TO BETTER UNDERSTAND. And, are you saying that the concept of resurrection existed in Hebrew awareness approx 4,000 years ago? YES I AM. You know, I have seen some discussion of Rabbis trying to make sense of Biblical passages, and they do try to make things seem better than they are. Because what we have there is often so baldly bad that you have to find a way to cover it, or accept that it is just a script from a very different mindset from an unpleasant era of unknown authorship. AM I UNDERSTANDING YOUR COMMENTS THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE PENTATEUCH OR TORAH OR THE BIBLE FOR THAT MATTER?

It is doubtful if Abraham was a monotheist. HE WAS, AND WHY HE WAS CALLED OUT - BECAUSE HE STOOD OUT FROM ALL THE REST BY BELIEVING AND ACCEPTING THE ONE GOD - ABRAM LIVED IN A CITY NAMED UR, WHICH WAS LOCATED IN THE COUNTRY OF CHALDEA, KNOWN TODAY AS IRAQ. THIS CITY WAS NOT FAR FROM WHERE NIMROD TRIED TO BUILD THE CITY OF BABEL. THE PEOPLE OF THE LAND WORSHIPED IDOLS. LIKE ALL OF ADAM'S OFFSPRING, ABRAM WAS BORN IN THE DARKNESS OF SIN. ABRAM'S FATHER DID NOT KNOW THE TRUE GOD AND NEITHER DID ABRAM.

HOWEVER THE TORAH TELLA THAT ONE DAY THE LORD GOD REVEALED HIMSELF TO ABRAM AND SPOKE WITH HIM. All the local people believed in multiple gods, THAT IS VERY TRUE and Jehovah speaks of himself as one of them NOT THAT I'VE READ, SO PLEASE TELL ME WHERE, in many passages in the Bible, acknowledging the other gods as real. THIS PART I OF YOUR PARAGRAPH I'VE NOT FOUND EITHER. The ancient Jews were henotheists, meaning believing in one god among other gods. THAT THEY DID START OUT THAT WAY - I AGREE.

OK, so you do not mean some official Rabbi discussions, just some Rabbis that you know. But all sorts of priests and preachers speculate and have opinions. Do you study with Rabbis?

I see no evidence that there was a belief in resurrection. Is this supposed to be a rabbinical tradition? I do not deny that there are such traditions.

Absolutely I do not believe what has been written in the Bible. It is not even a matter of belief. That it cannot be true, is not written by any one author and is not authored by those who are supposed to have written the various books is long since proved. Also the Torah is a compilation of an ancient redactor of 4 different texts. There are errors, repeats, logical inconsistencies and stories told more than once but with differing facts. Any reasonable person (and not all people are reasonble) who is presented with the arguments will have to agree that the Bible is a human work, a hodge podge done over a long time, with differing opinions and even warring opinions.

Have you heard of the work called Who Wrote the Bible? It is written by a Jewish professor. I am not at home and won't be for a couple of days and therefore don't have a Bible or this author at hand. The book is about linguistic examination of the writers of the Bible. What frustrates me is this stuff has been known for over a hundred years and still most people have not heard of it.

Look, the very idea of true monotheism, if it is in the Old Testament at all comes at the end. Genesis comes a little closer, but they attribute the creation to a plurality of gods known as the Elohim. Why you think Abraham may have been a monotheist I don't know. But monotheism came very, very slowly to the middle east because that area was so steeped in blief in multiple gods. It is a fiction that monotheism was discovered by Israel. Many peoples come to the same conclusion, and even if they believe in various small, local spirits, they generally understand that there is one creator or creative principle behind existence. the Hindus are the ultimate monotheists. The native Americans were monotheists.

You say the lord God revealed himself to Abram. I say someone did, but most certainly not the true creator of the universe.

When I get home I will be able to find multiple references to Jehovah being one among many gods.

I believe things improved towards the later books with which I am less familiar.

Thanks, I do appreciate your good words. I do try to appreciate things more... it is just so difficult sometimes with all of this horror going on around us. I just feel like a failure is how I can best describe it. I mean the only way to move up in this world is to lie, cheat, and steal. Then to go higher then that, you literally have to sell your soul. Ever wonder why the leaders of corporate America and government agencies are such dumb a**es? Its because our world doesn't recognize goodness, intelligence, or merit. The people who are recognized and promoted are stupid, they lie, cheat any chance they get, and steal from others expecially those that work under them. So the higher you get in the corporate/government heirarchy, the dumber and more horrible the people get. I was in the book store the other day and the majority of the new books were from retards like I am describing, who want us to be like them! I just don't belong here... if I didn't have a family I would have checked out a long time ago. It is such a burden knowing some of the things I know about the world because few people understand, and even more don't even want to know. Sorry for the rant... I am sleepy and pissed off that the top news topics tonight were on how Kim Kardashian got her fat Illuminati as* in her wedding dress, and the constant bit*hi*g by politicians how it is every body elses fault that the world is so messed up. So much for taking responsibility right? Goodnight guys, and thanks again for the good words. :rolleyes:

I'm very sorry that you are discouraged and having a hard time. It is hard not to feel discouraged. I feel pretty strongly that I do not want to incarnate here any more. Unless it really does get better. You might understand this world better if you studied about sociopaths. They are a small percentage of the population but they are very real, and certain traits that they have do indeed make them gravitate toward money and politics. It seems that our society does not know how to innoculate ourselves against them. The common person is naive and not expecting someone who fundamentally works differently. It seems that they are on the increase, or that some sort of tipping point has been reached in this country, so that corruption reigns.

I don't know if you have to lie and cheat in all careers. I expect some might be pretty clean.

Why not say what you mean? Who is Yahweh?

Do you mean, he should have known better? And what was Eve?

I thought I did do that. I said if U were part of a denomination and read the Bible than U (whether u like it or not) took in a point of view that was not yours and therefore had your mind made up before you even read the Bible. Who is Eli/Yahweh ?.

It depends on what U subscribe to, are u an atheist, agnostic etc, or are you part of a religion whether it be Chistianity,Catholicism, Lutheran, JW, SDA buddist, suni, shiite, etc or do you feel these are stories passed down from ancient cultures/civilizations ?. Now back to Adam, yes he should've known better because the commandment was given to him and him only, it was his job to give the Commandment to Eve which he did not. The serpent knew this and took advantage which is why he went after the woman and stayed away from Adam. After Eve was seduced by the serpent, she told Adam who then listened to her and not Eli/Yahweh. When the Most high Eli/Yahweh had asked Adam why he had done this, Adam (blamed Eve) replied The woman you gave to me (basically trying to pass the buck instead of taking responsibility for his actions) gave me the "fruit" and I did eat.. Stuff like this goes on all the time, if U don't cling to your woman, she'll get lonely and wander off, where like Eve she'll be vulnerable and can be seduced. I can break it down even further but we'll for now end it here. I'll await your response/reply Peace

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Chooch. First of all I like the name. I think you likely took on that name for the same reason I took on Forrest as my icon. Perception is different from reality depending on those that are quick to judge. Aren't you the humble one?

I feel your pain my friend. I too have experienced about 3-4 years of unbelievable things mostly because of the actions of others and their unconsciousness. It has been painful and disheartening often but uniquely amazing too. Sometimes it really digs it's claws in deep and all you can feel is the pain that it causes. It is at those times you must be conscious the most for it is a test of your will. You have the strength of 10 men because of your morals and convictions. You are attacked because you represent the biggest threat to the all encompassing heavy fog that makes up the unconscious movement. Use what ever force to describe that you wish. I choose to simply call it the negative bounce back with an ulterior motive. It is a vibrational frequency manifested by all of us that tends to TRY to swallow up the good folks by a barrage of attacks from many angles.

The truly strong, like yourself that recognize the weak ego'd cheats... still stand up amidst the pain. You won't take those short cuts to success, you won't trample on others to get ahead, you won't steal, and you rarely boast. You teach your children that is important to have empathy and do things with integrity even if it means it will take you longer to get there. Even though you struggle... you still teach your children and others by your actions that you will not be swayed off course for temporary gain. You my friend are part of the chosen group. A group with the monumental task of changing the world. You must remain grounded and work on being present. Right now you are going in and out. Sometimes these things happen because their is a greater force in your life that is trying to tell you that you went off course. As painful as it is... the message and goal behind it is a GIFT that you might not realize yet. The gift is clarity and peace. It is the awakening you are supposed to have so that your new course may be revealed to you. The knowledge you have and the ability to learn are not a coincidence. Your ability to communicate and to draw interest are by design. You have another purpose.

My advice... cut out the news and anything drama related on tv. Same with talk radio and the newspapers. Selectively read only what you need to from the internet. Often that means just read the headline and move on. It does you no good in the state you are in to bring in other's misery. You cannot fix those things or control them no matter how much you care. So don't introduce them to your life. Don't get caught up in the drama of others through relationship or social media. Take it momentarily but let it flow through you and do so without judgment. Forgive those that wrong you. Let go of any residual effects that you feel your parents may have caused. We all feel some resentment in this aspect and we spend a lifetime trying to figure it out. They did the best they could just as you do with your children. None of us are perfect in that regard. We just want to protect them but sometimes we stifle their growth and limit them by our protection and over parenting.

Recognize the voice in your head. When it is telling you to do something or when you are bragging or complaining. That is your ego and it wants to control you. It feeds off of the good or the bad it makes no difference. When you recognize it, that is when consciousness begins. The more you recognize when it is controlling you the more present you become. Those folks that want want want material things or people or titles are at the mercy of the ego. They are engulfed in the matrix. Ever notice when you want something and you get it that you just want something else immediately after? That is what the ego does. It doesn't want things it wants to want and that is a never ending continuous loop unless you stop it. Your job right now is to rescue yourself, find the underlying gift , and then show it to the rest of the world. Life is simply nudging you in that direction right now. Embrace it. Ask questions when you pray or meditate but don't answer them. Leave it open and let the universe answer it for you. How can it get better than this? but... don't answer it. How can I become vibrationally compatible with money and wealth? Again... don't answer it.

Be well, at peace, and prosperous. Accept it for now because amazing things are right around the corner my friend! ;)

Edited by drox
  • Upvote 3