Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM ANOTHER SITE

76er

Rumor posting by Lateinthegame at PTR forum

08/11/2011 My wife and I have been following the dinar and this site for about 5 months now.

This is an email I recieved today from a good friend I told about the dinar 3-4 months ago and he did not buy any dinar at that time and he has not brought it up to me since then until today when I recieved this email from him:

b4 I tell u about the Dinar, I am working on the A-Weber thing, and will have done by tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my CPA, who is in my mind the best in the country. The guy knows the tax law better than anyone I have run across in all my years in business and planning. He has clients with tons of Dinar and he is working some planning cases with me on them as he has a strategy to minimize the taxes. The interesting part is, he says he has contacts in Washington DC that say the revaluation will happen in the next few days, just FYI. You should use this guy for the tax implications.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post... if this thing does Rv with in the next few days or even weeks I will use him as a tax person... send me his info if that's alright with him

Thanks,

Go Rv

God Bless America

I know I was going to be off for two weeks but had to stop by to see how things were going plus a buddy of mine said he hasn't seen me on lately, so HI YA James

That would be nice if it RV's in the next few days. It would take pressure off of a lot of people I am sure. But wouldn't it be nice if every human born had the Pinochio syndrome and we were all conected with skype or some kind of cameras where we saw each other when posting. That way we would know for sure whom to believe. But your story is believable and possible so I hope it is true. To finally have an Rv would really be a blessing to a lot of people.

It's definately a good move to have a financial advisor. Having a plan is a great idea and everyone should have one. Find someone reputable and have them put a financial plan together for you. If this goes down in a few days you definately want to be ready. Thanks for posting 76er. Let's hope this really comes through for us all. God Bless Semper Fi

With everything coming out of Iraq right now, and also the situation here in the states concerning the economy....I believe that we have never been in a better position! Like most, I believe that the RV/RI will...without a doubt happen...and I dont believe that it would be so far fetched to look for it within the next 5 days, begining right now!! God Bless each of you!!! Go RV/RI!!!

Rumor posting by Lateinthegame at PTR forum

08/11/2011 My wife and I have been following the dinar and this site for about 5 months now.

This is an email I recieved today from a good friend I told about the dinar 3-4 months ago and he did not buy any dinar at that time and he has not brought it up to me since then until today when I recieved this email from him:

b4 I tell u about the Dinar, I am working on the A-Weber thing, and will have done by tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my CPA, who is in my mind the best in the country. The guy knows the tax law better than anyone I have run across in all my years in business and planning. He has clients with tons of Dinar and he is working some planning cases with me on them as he has a strategy to minimize the taxes. The interesting part is, he says he has contacts in Washington DC that say the revaluation will happen in the next few days, just FYI. You should use this guy for the tax implications.

76er what part of the country are you from. I'm always interested in a good CPA.

This is also from other site:

Re: Al Hodges Letter .... August 9, 2011

4. To put it another way, the World Global Settlements, including the US Dollar Refunding Project, are real. They are the instruments of change. They are part of a world wide re-distribution of wealth which includes some 20 countries revaluation [up and down] of their currency, which will become asset-backed currency. Yes, this does include Iraq which is the cheapest of the lot and therefore had [to prevent unreasonable manipulation] to go first. The very latest information indicates that it has revalued, that it will be posted on Forex sites sometime on Sunday, and will be fully convertible in the US by Tuesday.

http://cmkxboards.com/

• Upvote 1

This is also from other site:

Re: Al Hodges Letter .... August 9, 2011

4. To put it another way, the World Global Settlements, including the US Dollar Refunding Project, are real. They are the instruments of change. They are part of a world wide re-distribution of wealth which includes some 20 countries revaluation [up and down] of their currency, which will become asset-backed currency. Yes, this does include Iraq which is the cheapest of the lot and therefore had [to prevent unreasonable manipulation] to go first. The very latest information indicates that it has revalued, that it will be posted on Forex sites sometime on Sunday, and will be fully convertible in the US by Tuesday.

http://cmkxboards.com/

Your link does not work at least for me.

Thanks