Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top 10 Low Pass Fly-bys

krome2ez

That's amazing!! Check out the Red Bull team flying! I personally met several of these pilots at an airfield in NC where they test some of these planes. This is a clip of a very close call one of the Australian pilots had... scary stuff! http://www.redbullairrace.com/cs/Satellite/en_air/Video/Halls-amazing-recovery-021242857873001

Thanks for the post! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Oh YEA...now we're talking...come to Momma!

When I was 8 years old we lived on a military base in the Pacific. My father was in line to get his promotion to 0-5 , LTC...he was a weapons officer and the other O-4s, Majors that were up for promotions were pilots. Well...he got his promotion, while about 4 of them didn't...so to rub it in, they would buzz our house everytime they were sent on a sortie. They were in F-18, Hornets. After about a week of this, my mother took my sister, who was 6 at the time, and I into the debrief room and looked each of the pilots in the eye and told them they were scaring the **** out of these little girls. So they stopped.

Secretly....my sister and I LOVED it! Thanks for the fond memories! :tiphat:

NOW THAT WAS FUN

If Neil were srill here he'd be flying about the house low and over the cats making noises that would scare the fur right off them. What a hoot!

Thanks for sharing ... really enjoyed that ... see without Neil to be bringing me these bits and pieces of plane extravaganza, I don't get any. So you guys have filled in that place ... thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks. !!!

:woot:

smee2

• Upvote 1