Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the HELL's wrong???

delta22

Entitlement my ass , I paid cash for my social security insurance!!!! Just because they borrowed the money , doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout !! Congressional benifits , aka. free healthcare , outrageous retirement packages , 67 paid holidays , three weeks paid vacation , unlimited paid sick days , now that's welfare , and they have the nerve to call my retirement entitlements !!!!!!.....scroll down..............

:

What the HELL's wrong???

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

Tuesday's Daily Bulletin paper, ran two articles on the front page side by side :

1- Calif 's 20 Billion Dollar Budget Deficit

2- The Calif Supreme Court ruling that ILLEGALS can attend college and get benefits.

Why don't they just deport them when they arrive to register?

3- Last year they ran an article on the yearly costs to Calif Taxpayers from Illegals using Hospital Emergency Rooms for their general health care -

At just one hospital the cost to tax payers totaled over 25 million a year

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're " broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan .....home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when its time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' m eds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.

YET.....................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

Seems like it is too late, they fix the elections so the chosen elite win so they can continue to run on with chaos and corruption, then when the people do speak they don't listen they make Super Congress Committees, next will be amazing committees then super amazing committees, then when those fail it will be awesome committees and then finally super awesomely amazing committees who will fall flat on their faces and do absolutely nothing to help the people of this country. If Obama is elected to another term I am packing up and leaving with my Dinar, he is going to destroy everything this country has fought for over the last 2 almost 3 centuries, me included!

Social Security funding came from American workers and their employers and not from the government. The government was to manage it. WHO THOUGHT OF THAT ONE. The government has not contributed one cent to Social Security, so it is not theirs to dip into. It was solvant untill the government started stealing ( oh pardon me I should have said borrow) from it. Look in the dicitionary for the word thieft, then look at our government and our social security. :angry::angry:

• Upvote 1

As a Californian this post is near and dear to my heart, especially in regard to illegal immigration. A bill was recently signed into law here by Governor Moonbeam that allows illegals to legally receive money from private grants to attend college. Think about that... it is difficult to even write it but, again: ILLEGALS are able to legally receive money to attend universities in California!

It doesn't take much imagination to see why this state is drowning in debt. I have read that illegals cost the state of California anywhere from $10.5 billion to $25 billion annually... I would lean more toward the high side. The fact is, in my humble opinion, if California just did two things: 1. Treat illegals like ILLEGALS (stop paying for welfare, healthcare, housing, keeping them in our prisons, etc.) and deport them when detected and 2. Abolish PUBLIC (not private) sector unions we would probably have so much surplus money we could bail out the Federal government (a bit of an exaggeration but you get the point)!

I, to this day, do not understand why when an illegal goes to the welfare office to sign up for welfare that they are not deported right there on the spot. Or when they show up to an emergency clinic for healthcare (mind you, illegals go to emergency clinics for non-emergency reasons like sore throats and colds all the time) why aren't they treated and then deported right there on the spot? This has always bothered me.

What bothers me more is even with all I have mentioned (free healthcare, housing, welfare, education, etc.) they then have the nerve to organize annually and hold protests where they claim they don't receive enough! They claim they are treated unfairly! And they are here ILLEGALLY!!!!

My two cents... Thanks for the post. The truth is, I thought it was going to be another funny joke but you have surprised me again delta!+1

• Upvote 2

When, we as Americans, take to the streets like they do in the middle east and most European countries when there government screws up, demanding that other actions be taken.

When we are willing to sacrifice for change then change can come.

But we are so government whipped, we don't dare stand against them.

We need change. We need sacrifice.

Small numbers have done it in the past and have paid for it with there lives, but change did come.

We need an American Revolution, in America, By Americans. For Americans.

Americans have laid down their lives in other countries for our country.

We need to lay it down here for America.

• Upvote 2

When, we as Americans, take to the streets like they do in the middle east and most European countries when there government screws up, demanding that other actions be taken.

When we are willing to sacrifice for change then change can come.

But we are so government whipped, we don't dare stand against them.

We need change. We need sacrifice.

Small numbers have done it in the past and have paid for it with there lives, but change did come.

We need an American Revolution, in America, By Americans. For Americans.

Americans have laid down their lives in other countries for our country.

We need to lay it down here for America.

It may come to that haymon. A wise man once said:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 1

It is time to deport these illegal aliens, when my great-grandparents came to this country from poland they came through ellis island and became citizens, Now we have people fighting to keep their homes and illegals are enjoying benefits an american cannot get. I know some one who just found out their home is being auctioned off by the sheriff and the home of illegals down the street bought a home and is getting this obama stimulus money and the american didn't qualify WTF???

Edited by rick25sandi

Entitlement my ass , I paid cash for my social security insurance!!!! Just because they borrowed the money , doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout !! Congressional benifits , aka. free healthcare , outrageous retirement packages , 67 paid holidays , three weeks paid vacation , unlimited paid sick days , now that's welfare , and they have the nerve to call my retirement entitlements !!!!!!.....scroll down..............

YET.....................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

Great post Delta, keep getting people exposed to this kind of reality and it will spread.

Here's one your going to love.....

We send foreign aid to CHINA......REALLY.....CHINA whom we pay gazillions of dollars in interest to.....but no first let's cut benefits to our children and the needy and blame it on the evil rich......CHINA NFW.......

<Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!>

I'll say that I agree with you almost 100%. And I probably agree more than disagree with you on my point of contention. There is a vast difference between government and "Religious" organizations. Religious organizations use funds that are freely given to them and fulfill what many of them consider a mandate to "go into all the world".

The government, on the other hand, uses money that is confiscated from us. They will tell us that it is to help stabilize the world. We know, though, that it doesn't work.

If you really want to see how our government is as corrupt as Iraq's was or is, watch the movie Inside Job. Tells how the step by step screwing of America happened with the banks taking the money. What the real estate bubble really was.

:(