Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie fesses up...?

NonLinear

4:06 PM [Rose] Talked with okie just awhile ago and he is optimistic and hopeful that the intel stating this afternoon is correct. I do know his sources is high enough to tickle god’s toes and they are all stating the same thing. I asked okie if i could post this and he said go ahead but to be cautous as intel has always been wrong about the date. I discussed how many times his intel has always been correct and he agreed he was always ahead of the clock but the date had always been wrong–but he is feeling very hopeful about this afternoon and said for me to tell every one thanks for making this site a real monster of a site and he is working on expanding the capability of this site to accomodate the tens of thousands now on this site.

:lol::o

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

He said the same thing months ago ... his "guy" is so high he can tickle God's feet - who is this intel source? ... The POPE !!! ??

AND ... his intel is always ahead of the date. Too bad he can't just admit the truth ... he has no frerakin' clue just like everybody else !!!!

Yes. As far as the Dinar is concerned, his source is Pope-like...

ahhh.... *sighs* -_- i'm really just speechless....

Tommy Lee Jones could you help me with this please? :huh:

Please Shinnidan...get the big gun after them....by the way I didn't know Moses and St. Pete were invested in this, did you? They said high enough sources to tickle GOD's feet. HE might not be ticklish!!! :blink::huh:

Something tells me you folks don't believe what was posted??? :P

• Upvote 1

Nope...since we didn't have a Piggy countdown, we had to get our laughs from somewhere...our lurking might have bumped the count...

What Happened ? :blink:

Did that Drunk Private Investigator cooked, actually get close enough to cause Piggy to have to go Undercover ? :D

• Upvote 1

What Happened ? :blink:

Did that Drunk Private Investigator cooked, actually get close enough to cause Piggy to have to go Undercover ? :D

Don't know...maybe double digit negative numbers make him nervous...I did hear a rumor that he was starting a Pink Piggy world tour...promoting his book "The Pig Inside "...funny...I think cooked is working on a book with the same title...

• Upvote 1

4:06 PM [Rose] Talked with okie just awhile ago and he is optimistic and hopeful that the intel stating this afternoon is correct. I do know his sources is high enough to tickle god’s toes and they are all stating the same thing. I asked okie if i could post this and he said go ahead but to be cautous as intel has always been wrong about the date. I discussed how many times his intel has always been correct and he agreed he was always ahead of the clock but the date had always been wrong–but he is feeling very hopeful about this afternoon and said for me to tell every one thanks for making this site a real monster of a site and he is working on expanding the capability of this site to accomodate the tens of thousands now on this site.

:lol::o

Okie Tokie sum more smokie!

Please Shinnidan...get the big gun after them....by the way I didn't know Moses and St. Pete were invested in this, did you? They said high enough sources to tickle GOD's feet. HE might not be ticklish!!! :blink::huh:

Something tells me you folks don't believe what was posted??? :P

heheh...patience, hun...the BIG guns are tactically moving in to position. :lol: when the sanity finally snaps from listening to too much stupidity then they will open fire...and then they'll have big hole in the middle of their living room so they can drown themselves in their own cesspool of their own BS. :lol:

:huh: no i didn't know that about Moses & St Peter...lol :lol:

348989_o.gif

This rollercoster keeps goin

buwahaha....tooo funny! :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

I think he either 1) Is Rich Queen, or 2) related to Rich Queen, or 3) hired Rich Queen, to back up his fairy tales. Same with Omnigirl (or whatever the other fruitcake's name is) that corroborates all this ridiculous information. If you notice they use similar vernacular architecture. Phrases such as "so high up could tickle god's toes", "info so hot, it burnt my cheek", etc....

I loved the one the other day when on of the alleged "girls" used the phrase, "Okie is just being his usual cautious self!" WTH? Okie...cautious? HAHAHA....what a bunch of bloody lunatics.

They should go into writing children's books, because all they are good for is bedtime stories.

• Upvote 1

I think he either 1) Is Rich Queen, or 2) related to Rich Queen, or 3) hired Rich Queen, to back up his fairy tales. Same with Omnigirl (or whatever the other fruitcake's name is) that corroborates all this ridiculous information. If you notice they use similar vernacular architecture. Phrases such as "so high up could tickle god's toes", "info so hot, it burnt my cheek", etc....

I loved the one the other day when on of the alleged "girls" used the phrase, "Okie is just being his usual cautious self!" WTH? Okie...cautious? HAHAHA....what a bunch of bloody lunatics.

They should go into writing children's books, because all they are good for is bedtime stories.

You know...... you might have something there....

In any event, they're all a joke. I'm still trying to figure out what they stand to gain... attention? kickbacks? site traffic count? something else? :blink:

but he is feeling very hopeful about this afternoon and said for me to tell every one thanks for making this site a real monster of a site and he is working on expanding the capability of this site to accomodate the tens of thousands now on this site. :lol::o

Got that one right OKIE, kinda like NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. They sit there all day like zombies waiting for OKIE to "speak" his "truths". If anyone questions his fairy tale utterings, they attack viciously and eventually ban the blasphemous ones. Then, when he speaks he is praised by all, and they set up a post sending love letters to him. Now that is a REAL MONSTER OF A SITE to me

He said the same thing months ago ... his "guy" is so high he can tickle God's feet - who is this intel source? ... The POPE !!! ??

AND ... his intel is always ahead of the date. Too bad he can't just admit the truth ... he has no frerakin' clue just like everybody else !!!!

Ha Ha Ha, The Pope isn't even that close.

348989_o.gif

This rollercoster keeps goin

Now thats sick