Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone have a good Plan B?

OregonHopeful

Just wondering if anyone has other ideas for a good Plan B if this whole "investment" doesn't work out.

I'm not trying to be negative at all... I am hoping as much as anyone. Just wondering..... blink.gif

if this doesnt pan out im jumping off the nearest bridge ha

• Upvote 6

I don't have a plan B since we really just bought the dinar back when it first changed "just because". We are not "waiting" to get rich but sure wouldn't complain :lol: My husband was in Iraq and called to see what I thought...I thought...okay... the amount we paid was not much and it could pay off big...or we could end up with nothing. We have toyed with the idea of buying more in the past 6 years but figured if it does RV and we get enough to pay off all our bills and have a nice nest egg....that's all we can ask for.

Just wondering if anyone has other ideas for a good Plan B if this whole "investment" doesn't work out.

I'm not trying to be negative at all... I am hoping as much as anyone. Just wondering..... :blink:

Plan B would be to destroy Iraq, and hold the rest of the world at ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Oregon,

I appreciate the lightheartness of other posters...but I'm assuming you are generally asking for help. So I'll share my thoughts:

I went into this investment with a long term persepective. At least 7 years...I've been in it since 2004, so I've already reached that milestone. However, this investment was bought with "mad money"...that is money that I am willing to take an exceptional risk with and not necessarily expecting any returns. So far, with my initial investment, I've make about 40%.....which compared to the S&P500 over the same time frame, is pretty good. Factor in the fact that I can get most of my $ back if it does LOP, I see this as a potentially high reward, relatively low risk investment.

Next, you should always have an exit strategy with any investiment That is, look down the road and decide when do you need to get out of an investment based on your life's milestone. For me, I plan on liquidating this investment by 2021, based on some other debts coming due at that time and where I hope to be in my career. Of course I can re-evaluate things as they go, but for now I'm prepared to stay in the investment for 10 more years.

Don't know if that helps much...good luck! :)

Tiff

I'm not trying to be negative at all... I am hoping as much as anyone. Just wondering..... blink.gif

We also invested in the vietnamese dong being it was so cheap.

Just regular folk here trying to make it in this crazy world and hopefully break a little piece off for ourselves. When introduced

to this investment, around three years ago, it was going to RV the next week ! Still here, keepin' on, working everyday the Lord

will let me. Hope has carried us this far. Thought about after the RV to name a boat 'PLAN B' !cool.gif

Heading over to the Australian and Hawaiian internationals, and then me and Mick are going to wing on over to London and jam with the Stones!

LOL right on bro. Im gonna order a pizza and eat it during class. Hope my history teacher doesn't take it and give it away...

Anyways...I've been in this for a while and actually completely forgot about it until I received an email from an old overseas boss earlier this year. Since then, I've been checking here for any further updates. I wasn't exactly planning on making millions on this thing at all, but just enough to pay some debts and further my education.

I've already started to pursue that plan b as I've reenrolled in classes to finish my degree in hopes of getting back to work overseas (south america this time and not the middle east).

As they say, "knowledge is power."

Btw, it's still not too late to invest in precious metals (and seeds and bullets if you live in the USA).

For real...hope you are not serious....this is an investment with no guarantees not poor people salvation....if you invested money you cannot afford to lose then plan B is to collect entitlements and live in a box with the rest of the do and have nots in this country.....not rich sitting on a perch looking down at anyone but i certainly would not be spending rent, gas, and grocery money on this....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I'm not trying to be negative at all... I am hoping as much as anyone. Just wondering..... :blink:

YEP PLAN B WE ALL GO HOME AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE :lol:

If this does not work out, then I will have continued entertainment reading about when it may happen. The Dinar that I have in cash I will spend while in Iraq. But it seems, that every time I go there, I leave with more Dinar than I arrived with. (Pay in USD, get IQD for change). Hell, what's a couple hundred thou dinar here or there? If it never RVs I will still keep my Warka bank account so I can always say that I have millions in the bank, the sun will still rise, the moon will still shine and all my ex wives will still be there to make life so interesting.

Edited by kosman

Plan B is the RV for me. I am living plan A - I get up every morning and proceed as if there is no such thing as IQD. Come home check the sites, and keep the dreams at bay. Occasionally, I daydream about what it might be like to not have to worry about working for big business.

I will abort plan A if the IQD RV's and continue to invest in my patent-pending product, buy silver and real estate -

Plan C- the IQD RD's, well ten more years - a contribution to my retirement.

• Upvote 1

Plan B would be to destroy Iraq, and hold the rest of the world at ransom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus 1 for that Dr. Evil. :D Not a bad idea either! :D Only kidding... I think. :blink::huh::(:lol:

Plan B really isn't a plan for me... It is simply live life jsut the way I have been living it for all these years. Life is good because I choose it to be. This will not be the end of life as I know it

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah life is good ! :D

You go Catwoman!!!

• Upvote 1