Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everything Sounds Great!!!!! UST involved???

iam2broke

Wow... It amazes me how so many people just hang on every word that comes out of some no-name losers mouth. You guys do realize that this same sh*t has been going on for over 7 years right? It is ALWAYS "done"... it is ALWAYS "right around the corner" and if you listen to some quack jobs they said "Not even GOD himself could stop it from happening this Monday." Well that was 6 months ago jackass.

I just like to stop in every so often to make sure the idiots are still around. This is more of a time killing hobby than an investment anymore.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You can tell many of these pumpers are the same person because they can't spell or write. What they don't realize, and I predict okie will be next, is that many state Attorney Generals throughout the country are investigating dinar fraud (not the investment of dinar, but pumpers and gurus). So okie, blaino, Tony, highway, bulldog and the rest of them, I hope you have a good IP masking program, becaust you will be going down very soon.

• Upvote 1

S.I. Saying it’s a done deal… supposedly he’s known it has been done for over 2 months. When I asked they why not tell me about the rate and date 2 months ago, they said ‘I honestly don’t know when its going too happened, and didn’t want this out there’ meaning amongst our friends NOT here. They went on saying CBI has everything to do with it, and no other country or countries FAT banks or BANK has anything to do with it. Not to sure how true that was think someone has to have there hand in the cookie jar? If I had a chance I would. When I asked this person about the rate, they kind of just laughed. They then changed the subject and went on about other investments. At the end of the convocation I asked about the rate again and they replied this time with’ it going to be nice, and that I would be able to buy the car I’ve been wanting a lot of times over’ GO RV GO RV GO RV GO RV B):lol::lol:B) P.P.P.>

Vomit.gif

• Upvote 1

I am just curious to know how many posts are written by UNEDUMAKATED people who kant spel simpul wordz.

I too, find it very difficult to believe that so many failed 3rd & 4th grade English class yet are smart enough to invest money....not know the difference between to, two and too?? Their, they're and there?? and we're supposed to take THEIR posts seriously????

• Upvote 1

I too, find it very difficult to believe that so many failed 3rd & 4th grade English class yet are smart enough to invest money....not know the difference between to, two and too?? Their, they're and there?? and we're supposed to take THEIR posts seriously????

lmfao +1 you are correct.

Sports Illustrated has nothing to do with the RV. However they are looking to do a swim suit issue entitled "Hot men of the Middle East." Maliki is said to be anxiously waiting to see if his application was accepted.

Peace

funny stuff TJ...made my laugh for the day...my mental imagery equipment works too good...that's a rather disgusting picture...pot bellied, hairy legged, old bald headed men in thongs.......I'm gonna shoot my full length mirror!!!

Hey easy is that you? Have you been working out? B):D :D Just kidding!

funny too!

Sports Illustrated.....................love they're swimsuit edtion........ for the excellent articles :)

you mean they write things...never notced

• Upvote 1

S.I. Saying it’s a done deal… supposedly he’s known it has been done for over 2 months. When I asked they why not tell me about the rate and date 2 months ago, they said ‘I honestly don’t know when its going too happened, and didn’t want this out there’ meaning amongst our friends NOT here. They went on saying CBI has everything to do with it, and no other country or countries FAT banks or BANK has anything to do with it. Not to sure how true that was think someone has to have there hand in the cookie jar? If I had a chance I would. When I asked this person about the rate, they kind of just laughed. They then changed the subject and went on about other investments. At the end of the convocation I asked about the rate again and they replied this time with’ it going to be nice, and that I would be able to buy the car I’ve been wanting a lot of times over’ GO RV GO RV GO RV GO RV B):lol::lol:B) P.P.P.>

Thank you for the post. I'm sorry you got bashed. I gave you a -1 to help you not get evened out.