Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bought this morning - coming soon

betsy1949

I was not "making fun" just "having fun"...there isn't anything that has been written lately that we have not read before. a family member is a branch manager of Chase and married to an employee of the DOD, not that it means a whole lot, but I would venture to say that any one of those two people will have "intel of the dinar" before a bank teller would. Of everything that has been written, I agree that Iraq is in control and will release information on the dinar when it is convenient to them. :)

It's nice to honor everyone else's kind intel. So if you have heard it before, just don't feel a need to say you have heard it before. Just don't respond and honor someone else's moment. Maybe they haven't been on here long enough to know. And really...who has the time to read all the back info. So just be kind and appreciate someone else's excitement and info. Of all the dinar sites, this is the rudest. So many attack without a real reason and it's really no fun at all to read such neggie stuff. Just be kind to others as you would want someone else to be kind to you.

I have bought dinars from this bank not this branch this person is talking about. but the one I was dealing with the tellers, were getting intel from okie, nuff said!!

Good for them. Is it bad that these tellers are getting their info from Okie? I don't think so. We are all hungry for info. So...give them a break! Be kind!

• Upvote 1

My bank tellers are also invested in it. I asked teller, Lou S., if she had any idea when we might see it RV. She said that Ramadan is slowing it down, ...

Maybe the bank teller reads THIS site and Adam's posts relative to Ramadan. Such as Adam stating in his last chat and posted here:

"7:11 PM [Adam Montana] and it really seems like nothing SIGNIFICANT gets acccomplished during Ramadan, for the last few decades anyway!"

Read more:

B)

Maybe the bank teller reads THIS site and Adam's posts relative to Ramadan. Such as Adam stating in his last chat and posted here:

"7:11 PM [Adam Montana] and it really seems like nothing SIGNIFICANT gets acccomplished during Ramadan, for the last few decades anyway!"

Read more:

Maybe you should have continued to read.........

7:13 PM [Adam Montana] nothing happens during Ramadan

7:13 PM [Adam Montana] but things are actually moving right now

Read more:

Edited by hoopdog

Maybe you should have continued to read.........

7:13 PM [Adam Montana] nothing happens during Ramadan

7:13 PM [Adam Montana] but things are actually moving right now

Read more:

Upon further 'reading': 7:15 PM [Adam Montana] IMO it won't happen during Ramadan

Read more:

My only point was that the bank teller stated that Ramadan was holding it up and Adam has stated as much regardless of his 'things are moving' comment. So, MAYBE she comes here for her insight.

<_<

I went back to my 1st Convenience Bank on Rusk Street in Rockwall, Tx. to hopefully get a last buy in. I had a friend go with me so we could combine our resources, as there is a fee if you buy less than 350,000. Not being made of money, I usually have smaller buys. My bank tellers are also invested in it. I asked teller, Lou S., if she had any idea when we might see it RV. She said that Ramadan is slowing it down, but she had heard that it could be as early as the 22nd or 27th of August. She said that the new coins are already out. First Convenience sells them readily, and she said that they will be ready for the exchanges also. I guess I am going to have to hurry to get a Name Reserve in for OSI. I don't buy in large amounts, but I have bought steadily over the last couple of months, and it does mount up. No idea what the rate will be. If it is just even up, a dollar per dinar, I will be doing my happy dance. Naturally hoping it comes in higher.

Heard a True Bank Story Last week here in Indianapolis that a bank vice P. of PNC Bank said investing in the IQD was the best thing anyone could done.

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. Banks and their workers at this level know nothing, nothing! Ramadam slowing up? Please. Some of you are impressed with a telephone number? It means nothing. The top executive team at BoA probably has a finger on the IQD pulse, but an $8 an hour teller in Texas?

Individuals on Wall Street aren't even talking about this, but a teller has all the info to give you some type of direction for the incubation and hatching of the IQD nest egg. Right. Okay, the tellers hold dinar and dong and they read exactly what we read on these sites. Nothing more.

And don't get incensed about negative comments. When you posted this you had to know that would happen. Look at all of the bank stories in the past that we have endured. You did not post anything new. I don't know what the purpose of the post is anyway. What did it inform us of?

I wasn't even going to bother with a comment with my actual feelings, there was just too much honey dripping from people that don't know the difference. If you are going to be investors, and that is what you are, quit being naive. This is a business deal. Act like it. Realize where your information needs to come from, and it is not from tellers. Reacting to information such as this is easy. It is emotional. Read the news and digest what is going on. Read, and read, and read again. That is the only way you will know for yourself what is happening.

When you get your nest egg, are you going back to the teller to get financial advice? My point being, you need to spend time doing research and figure out what you need to do with this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I know it is a lot of work, but you need to do it. Forget posts like this. It is like watching a soap opera. If you are serious and want to end up with most of your money, get busy.

I am getting busy. I have submitted my Name Reserve for the OSI.

Optimistic but cautious . Bank teller gets their information from customers who believs every thing posted on messgae boards and the

same information is passed on to other bank customers.......

I experienced this scenario personally last month. One of the teller at FCB told me the same story because one of her customer told her RV by Friday(this was last month)