Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NOW check this out...

DRV1804

Dammit!! I wish i knew how to take screen shots!! It was doing the same thing it was doing last night!! SORRY GUYS

ALT-PRINT SCREEN(SYSRQ) Active Window

CLT-PRINT SCREEN(SYSRQ) Entire Screen

The above two commands put its it in your clipboard. (Windows OS's only)

I believe you because I have seen it happen a few times on this site. I also saw two screen shots on another forum which captured the temporary change. I also have one of the screen shots saved. Mysteriously the change is no longer even reflected in the history section on that site.

ALT-PRINT SCREEN(SYSRQ) Active Window

CLT-PRINT SCREEN(SYSRQ) Entire Screen

The above two commands put its it in your clipboard. (Windows OS's only)

Backwards! lol

Should be...

ALT-PRINT SCREEN(SYSRQ) Entire Screen

CLT-ALT-PRINT SCREEN(SYSRQ) Active Window

"D"

Edited by Zildjian67

I believe you because I have seen it happen a few times on this site. I also saw two screen shots on another forum which captured the temporary change. I also have one of the screen shots saved. Mysteriously the change is no longer even reflected in the history section on that site.

[/quote

Mysteriously, because usually even glitches are stored into the history? Say yes, please.

Dammit!! I wish i knew how to take screen shots!! It was doing the same thing it was doing last night!! SORRY GUYS

I tried to take a "screen shot" once and it just left a little black hole in my monitor! blink.gif I don't think I wanna try that again! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Ok, this may be a dumb but I'm going to ask anyway....Is it possible of these exchange sites that a couple of IT guys could be creating the glitches to have a laugh at our expense?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

... and then they say to each other..."did I do that"? blush.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

I tried to take a "screen shot" once and it just left a little black hole in my monitor! blink.gif I don't think I wanna try that again! wink.gif

Rodandstaff...I think I'm gonna need a shot if this thing goes another7-8 years (86proof)...ain't sure If I'll outlast it...watch the ricochet when you do the screen shootin :huh:

• Upvote 1

You have any insight or opinion as to what could be making this fluctuation Carter? I would say actual trades at that rate if it wasn't for the mysterious disappearances of the history, but then again, I'm not an active forex trader and not real keen on how this works daily.

I AM somewhat of a conspiracy theorist, so I will go ahead and say actual trades combined with a coverup. LOL Jk... :-P

HEY ALL...

I did notice this beneath the currency quote:

PLEASE NOTE: We have been experiencing extremely high traffic which has been affecting our nightly formation of the IQD daily data - this explains the low figures some of you have been seeing! We apologise and are working hard to ensure this is solved. We will confirm here if/when the IQD revaluation actually occurs!

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

HEY ALL...

I did notice this beneath the currency quote:

PLEASE NOTE: We have been experiencing extremely high traffic which has been affecting our nightly formation of the IQD daily data - this explains the low figures some of you have been seeing! We apologise and are working hard to ensure this is solved. We will confirm here if/when the IQD revaluation actually occurs!

http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

IMO, the last line just confirmed it for me that something is gonna happen soon!!!

Is this for real guys?? OMG!! Has anyone ever seen this before?? on a side note is it bad i dont like the fact they mispelled apologize?? lol

Its for sure real.. In blk and wht. right in front of you on the screen.. It says quit f****** looking every night, but when it rvs look here.. :blink:

Is this for real guys?? OMG!! Has anyone ever seen this before?? on a side note is it bad i dont like the fact they mispelled apologize?? lol

Hi DRV,

That spelling means the site, or the author of the paragraph, is from overseas somewhere. A lot of other English speaking countries don't use too many "z's"... Not really an error per se, as they were speaking and writing the languge before us, just a geographical glitch.