Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Members from England

bamagirl

What is going on with the riots, whats the cause?? I hope you're all ok, just letting you know your country is in my prayers.

Same reason they are uprising in many other countries,(Spain,Israel,Greece ect..) the people are awakening to reality,

while the banksters keep robbing the US people blind and getting away with it.

The ones doing damage or violence are mainly just the thugs and/or the provocateurs.

Yeah, I saw it on the news... but been too busy on here and researching a "certain currency investment I am into"!wink.gif

My only sisters in London... I better send her a "whaz up" email!

How are you UK folks doing... come on now... speak up if your able to! We will keep ya'll in our prayers too!

Edited by RodandStaff

Yes this was over one man being shot by the police, whats the world coming to :blink: , it was reported that he had a gun and they had no choice but to do what they did, the rioting has now spread to many other parts of the UK, the other day it was reported on TV that a young man was sat dazed after being caught up in the trouble, someone came to help him up but it turned out that as he was being helped up by the man in question!!!! he and some others stole everything he had, :angry:

Yes this was over one man being shot by the police, whats the world coming to :blink: , it was reported that he had a gun and they had no choice but to do what they did, the rioting has now spread to many other parts of the UK, the other day it was reported on TV that a young man was sat dazed after being caught up in the trouble, someone came to help him up but it turned out that as he was being helped up by the man in question!!!! he and some others stole everything he had, :angry:

The "Helping man" got robbed, or the "Dazed man" was robbed?

GO RV, then BV

Stay safe, I pray this ends soon.

The dazed man was the one that got robbed, the one helping was only doing it so he could rob him angry.gif

heres the video of him being robbed.

i want to beat that guys A$$ that took it and walked away looking like an idiot.

Edited by easyrider

The news has been very careful not to bring up the M word when reporting about the trouble in england. but this is where it really started..........With the MUSLIMS

Same thing in Norway, who was this guy killing? and why? Muslims,because they were changing the culture and laws of Norway

Same thing is happening in America... Wake up Americans and see the enemy for who they really are

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello I am English and live in Great Britain.

The excuse for the rioting was indeed a shooting, but it goes much further than that.

There are many moral issues, dreadful parenting being a biggie, some of those arrested in London were only 11 years old! Many under 16, provoking violence, setting the biggest fires in London has seen since the Blitz, and downright thuggery. Then of course just pure greed. The looting has been enormous. They have, within a few days destroyed the lives of many people, leaving them homeless and without businesses which some had worked so hard for.

And the sinister side of the internet and social networking has played a huge part. These were organized riots, via twitter and facebook. Via these means, the riots have been copied throughout the major cities here.

It makes me incredibly sad and manically angry. Many ethnic individuals involved, and NOT just Muslims. They all behaved like feral cats, I am being polite.

Bamagirl thank you very much for your genuine concern, it is much appreciated.

Edited by betty1970

A lot of the youth involved don't really have a reason.

I heard audio of some being interviewed, and it was insane.

Just caught up in the mob mentality. Something "cool" to do.

Some are just thugs and thieves.

Stealing shoes and flat screen tv's.

It's really a mess.

The store owners can't defend them self.

Watch out America, it will come here.

Already has.

Remember Wisconsin?

Flash Mobs though out running into stores and looting.

Mob after the state fair was harrassing by-standers and people sitting in thier cars.

Be wary.

The news has been very careful not to bring up the M word when reporting about the trouble in england. but this is where it really started..........With the MUSLIMS

Same thing in Norway, who was this guy killing? and why? Muslims,because they were changing the culture and laws of Norway

Same thing is happening in America... Wake up Americans and see the enemy for who they really are

You would think we, Americans, would have already woke up but its not politically correct to stereotype or profile. I have friends of all races and religions but I have to admit I am scared of muslims and do not trust them, PC or not.

We have issues with are debts and England has issues with riots.I'm just wondering whats going happen next.You can't let good crisis go to waste.I'm just going to pray it dosen't get worst.Take care England your in my prayers .

Edited by mydogz
  • Upvote 1

What is this "investment" you speak of?

I would be interested in learning about it. :)

Well it starts with a "d" piggy, and ends with an "ar"... wink.gif

You must be keeping yourself in good shape outrunning "cooked" these days... don't slow down though.... we need ya at the end!!!biggrin.gif