Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's chat tonight ~post your questions! :)

behaviorkat

Any more good news from your CBI contact? And why do you think it will come in low at 10 cents , that is what i thought i read you had stated, was that from your contact maybe, i know you do not have a crystal ball, but what is the time frame that you are thinking we might know something, JUst a guess is fine or your opinion we will not hold you to it.

Thanks

GO RV!!!!

I have been hearing the HCL is close, and the CH. 7 is pretty much down to Kuwait (?)... any new developments that you may know of?

Also... I posted a news article where 5 candidates names had to be furnished for the remaining security seat by a certain date... any new developments on that last remaining seat? Link: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78978-al-maliki-asked-to-nominate-5-for-remaining-security-seats/page__p__613933__fromsearch__1entry613933

Thank You Adam...for all you do!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Adam, As Always thanks for a great place to express our feelings. Several Questions:

1. Status of HCL? Done or not?

2. Status of Government? Done or not?

3. Status of Ministers? Done or not.

Also, there are two rumors circulating regarding Ali with Dinar Trade and why he FLED the United States. One is because he was for the best interst of his families Safety. The second is because of the cost in legal fees and fines to do business properly in the United States. Regardless of which is true, it appears as though he is not that stand up of a guy! If your families safety is in Jepordy, what wrong have you done? And, to Whom? Secondly, if he is bolting because he does not want to pay fee's and fines like millions of american business owners do to run a legit operation why would I want to do business with this fugitive that has fled? Who will you use to cash in with? Thanks all the best. And sincerly thanks for a great site

On a plane cathc comments later

Thanks

Uncs

I am not sure what time he will be on ~ it is hard to pin a good man down :P:)

?

What is the possibility of Iraq dragging this RV out till the end of year?

We are at the end of the year: July 1st. begins last half, and Oct.. 1 begins last Quarter. We are on the downhill side of waiting til 2012 to see an RV.

Adam,

I asked last week about your take on the coins articles. Again this week we are seeing that coins have been released. Is this true? I know RV goes with the release of the coins, but HCL and Chapter 7 have not been released either. Would like your take on this please. Thanks for all you do.

Adam....i would really like to know more about post rv options of cashing in and any plans for some of us that may want to wait or have to wait due to getting passports, just want to see if rate goes up, and cashing in a little and holding the rest.....in case it comes in low at first. Would just like to hear your plan and opinions on these matters. Thank you sir1